Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel (1353 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anytime that Israel fell into great sin especially the sin of idolatry, worshipping other gods and doing the barbaric customs of their heathen neighbours, God would withdraw from them, and this exposed the Israelites to attack, conquest, subjection, subjugation and domination by their heathen enemies. These periods of tribulations were difficult periods for Israel, they are literally subjected to hell by their conquerors. Then like lost sheep, they come to realization, they remember the LORD their God, they seek his forgiveness, he forgives them, and he sends deliverers to them who liberate them from the hand of their enemies and restore them back to worshipping God

1. JEPHTHAH

Judges 10:6-9
6 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the Lord, and served not him.
7 And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hands of the Philistines, and into the hands of the children of Ammon.
8 And that year they vexed and oppressed the children of Israel: eighteen years, all the children of Israel that were on the other side Jordan in the land of the Amorites, which is in Gilead.
9 Moreover the children of Ammon passed over Jordan to fight also against Judah, and against Benjamin, and against the house of Ephraim; so that Israel was sore distressed.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
When the Israelites are under great oppression by their conquerors, they would remember the LORD, Thy would cry unto him and they would repent of their sins.

Judges 10:10-14
10 And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim.
11 And the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines?
12 The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand.
13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.
14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
And the LORD would hear them and send help to them to deliver them from their oppressors.

The LORD is sore grieved when Israel is in tribulation

Then the LORD would send a man, a mighty man of valour, a mighty deliverer to lead and save his people. The Israelites would put away their sins and the strange gods from their midst and serve the LORD. And he would send a mighty saviour to deliver them from their oppressors

Judges 10:15-18
15 And the children of Israel said unto the Lord, We have sinned: do thou unto us whatsoever seemeth good unto thee; deliver us only, we pray thee, this day.
16 And they put away the strange gods from among them, and served the Lord: and his soul was grieved for the misery of Israel.
17 Then the children of Ammon were gathered together, and encamped in Gilead. And the children of Israel assembled themselves together, and encamped in Mizpeh.
18 And the people and princes of Gilead said one to another, What man is he that will begin to fight against the children of Ammon? he shall be head over all the inhabitants of Gilead.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
The LORD sends Jephthah to lead and save Israel from tribulation

Judges 11
King James Version
1 Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot: and Gilead begat Jephthah.

Israel approaches Jephthah, a man of valour, to lead them, be their captain and lead them in battle against their oppressors, the Ammonites

Judges 11:4-6
4 And it came to pass in process of time, that the children of Ammon made war against Israel.
5 And it was so, that when the children of Ammon made war against Israel, the elders of Gilead went to fetch Jephthah out of the land of Tob:
6 And they said unto Jephthah, Come, and be our captain, that we may fight with the children of Ammon.

The Israelites and Jephthah made a covenant

Judges 10:9-11
9 And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, If ye bring me home again to fight against the children of Ammon, and the Lord deliver them before me, shall I be your head?
10 And the elders of Gilead said unto Jephthah, The Lord be witness between us, if we do not so according to thy words.
11 Then Jephthah went with the elders of Gilead, and the people made him head and captain over them: and Jephthah uttered all his words before the Lord in Mizpeh.

Jephthah writes to the Ammonites and tries to reason with them but they wouldn't see reason. God was determined to save his people, he had given the Ammonites a hard heart that could not be reasoned with Judges 10:12-28

Then the Spirit of the LORD entered into Jephtah, and the LORD gave him victory over the Ammonites. Jephthah subdued the children of Ammon under the children of Israel

Judges 10:29-33
29 Then the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon.
30 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the Lord delivered them into his hands.
33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.

Israel was in TRIBULATION and God sent a helper, Jephthah, to them to deliver them. He judged Israel for six years. In those days, Israel did not get have kings, judges were their rulers ruled who provided bread to God's children.

Judges 12:7
7 And Jephthah judged Israel six years. Then died Jephthah the Gileadite, and was buried in one of the cities of Gilead.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
2. SAMSON

Judges 13:1-5
King James Version
13 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord; and the Lord delivered them into the hand of the Philistines forty years.

2 And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not.
3 And the angel of the Lord appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.
4 Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
5 For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Samson is another deliverer that God sent to deliver the Israelites when they fell into another tribulation

Judges 13:24-25
24 And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the Lord blessed him.
25 And the Spirit of the Lord began to move him at times in the camp of Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol.

The LORD seeks an occasion to deliver his people through Samson

Judges 14:1-4
King James Version
14 And Samson went down to Timnath, and saw a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines.
2 And he came up, and told his father and his mother, and said, I have seen a woman in Timnath of the daughters of the Philistines: now therefore get her for me to wife.
3 Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well.
4 But his father and his mother knew not that it was of the Lord, that he sought an occasion against the Philistines: for at that time the Philistines had dominion over Israel.

Samson saved Israel from the Philistines and judged Israel for twenty years giving food, safety and protection to God's children

Judges 15:20
20 And he judged Israel in the days of the Philistines twenty years.

Judges 16:30-31
30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.
31 Then his brethren and all the house of his father came down, and took him, and brought him up, and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the buryingplace of Manoah his father. And he judged Israel twenty years.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
TRIBULATION in Israel among the Israelites was always a product of Idolatry and abandoning God to be serving strange heathen gods and observing their evil customs like burning children in fire, and covetousness and all kinds of abominable evil

Judges 2:10-19
King James Version
10 And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the Lord, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.
11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:
12 And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the Lord to anger.
13 And they forsook the Lord, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

14 And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.
15 Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the Lord was against them for evil, as the Lord had said, and as the Lord had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed.
16 Nevertheless the Lord raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them.

17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the Lord; but they did not so.
18 And when the Lord raised them up judges, then the Lord was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the Lord because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.
19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.

This is the summary of all Israel's behaviour and why they were always in tribulation
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why is this present tribulation of Israel called the great tribulation?

Because it is of a longer duration, it is the most serious one, Israel suffered the most under it, it caused the displacement of Israel all over the world to be hewers of wood an drawers of water anywhere they found themselves- the bottom rung of everything.

Under this great tribulation, Israel was subjected to slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, imperialism, unfair trade practices, oppression, unending wickedness, hard and ceaseless labour, and brutal subjection. This is why it is called the great tribulation. It is not about to start. It is about to end. It is not in the future, it is present, and it is ending

The great tribulation commenced when the Roman empire sacked Israel in 70AD
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Daniel 8:8-14
King James Version
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

The goat is Alexander the great. The four notable horns that came out of him when he died were his four generals
Ptolemy took over in Egypt
Antigonus took over in Asia
Cassandre took Europe
Lysimachus took Thrace

In verse 9, the little horn that came out of one of them is the Roman empire which became great toward the south (Africa), East (Asia), and toward the pleasant land (Jerusalem and Israel)

The Roman empire waxed great toward the host of heaven, Israel is heaven and the host of heaven are the Israelites and the stars of heaven are their leaders, especially the house of David. The Roman empire cast some of the host and of the stars to the ground and stamped upon them.

The Roman empire magnified itself to the prince of the host, Jesus Christ, and by this same empire the daily sacrifice was taken away - this is figurative to say that Israel was displaced fromm the holy land. When the people of God are on his land, their presence to him is a daily sacrifice to the LORD. The Roman empire cast down the place of the sanctuary of God.

Verse 12 brings us to Israel's perpetual wrong doing, they were defeated by the Romans because of transgression. Transgression of the law of the LORD. Repeated unrepentant wrong doing

An host, or an army was granted to the Roman empire to be able to defeat Israel by reason of transgression. The Roman empire destroyed the truth; it cast the truth to the ground, and the Roman empire practiced and prospered

The Roman empire was given a timeline for which it would prosper. And we are in the tribulation to this day. Verse 13 and 14 tells us about the duration of time when the daily sacrifice will be taken away, to fulfil the transgression of desolation and for the host, Israel, to be trodden underfoot, and we are given two thousand and three hundred days, and after this the sanctuary, the house of God, shall be cleansed: Israel will be restored.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:6
King James Version
6 Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

The job of the Judges of Israel is the feed the LORD'S sheep.

Another mighty Judge and Shepherd is coming. He will lead deliver and save Israel from all her enemies and regather Israel from all the hovels and holes of the earth were thy have been buried and enslaved!

Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season

This mighty man is coming to heal, feed, restore, nurture, clean up, bless, protect, pamper, care for, provide for, and exalt the Israel of God.

He is the captain of the LORD'S Army

Ezekiel 37:10-14
King James Version
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPRevailer(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
MrPresident1:
Why is this present tribulation of Israel called the great tribulation?

Because it is of a longer duration, it is the most serious one, Israel suffered the most under it, it caused the displacement of Israel all over the world to be hewers of wood an drawers of water anywhere they found themselves- the bottom rung of everything.

Under this great tribulation, Israel was subjected to slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, imperialism, unfair trade practices, oppression, unending wickedness, hard and ceaseless labour, and brutal subjection. This is why it is called the great tribulation. It is not about to start. It is about to end. It is not in the future, it is present, and it is ending

The great tribulation commenced when the Roman empire sacked Israel in 70AD

The Great Tribulation has not occured yet.
Why are you walking by sight and not following the scripture prophesies by faith?

Bible said when the Great Trib. happens, let him that is in the housetop not come down again...... Matthew 24

Since year 1948, when Israel became a nation again, they have been enjoying, building, and prosperous. Among the biggest agricultural producing nations and tourist attractions in the world.
Which is fulfillment of prophesy of Ezekiel 37:21

Also, the fact that God will hide 144,000 elected Jews from the great Tribulation.

Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:

The Great Tribulation has not occured yet.
Why are you walking by sight and not following the scripture prophesies by faith?

Bible said when the Great Trib. happens, let him that is in the housetop not come down again...... Matthew 24

Since year 1948, when Israel became a nation again, they have been enjoying, building, and prosperous. Among the biggest agricultural producing nations and tourist attractions in the world.
Which is fulfillment of prophesy of Ezekiel 37:21

Also, the fact that God will hide 144,000 elected Jews from the great Tribulation.

You lack understanding and you are being so confident in ignorance and illiteracy

You cherry picked Ezekiel 37:21 but refused to look at what the LORD said in context.

God did not promise to regather only Jews, he promised to regather all Israel. The Jewish people claim to be Jews, Jews refer to only Judah, Benjamin and some Levites, the tribes of southern Israel. Where is Reuben, where is Naphtali, where is Dan, or Simeon? Have you heard themntalk about Reubenites, or Danites, or Naphtalites, or Simeonites? All you hear is Jewish people Jewish people, did God promise to regather only Jews?

The Bible says Jerusalem will be trodden down of gentiles until then time of the gentiles be fulfilled, and the person that will do the regathering is Jesus Christ himself

Since 1948, your Jewish people have been in a state of perpetual war, is this what God promised Israel when he regathers them?

Now, back to Ezekiel 37 that you misquoted, let us read in context

Ezekiel 37:21-26
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

The LORD says he will take the children of Israel from among the heathen. The place where all these Jewish people come from, are they heathen nations, America, Germany, Europe, are they heathens? He said he will regather Israel and one king shall be over them, who is the king of the Jewish people, do they have a king? Is Benjamin Netanyahu the king of Israel? The LORD says David will be their King, is Benjamin Netanyahu David?

The LORD says he will make an everlasting covenant of peace with Israel that he regathers, this ones have had no peace since 1948 that they were 'regathered', is God lying? He said he will set his tabernacle in their midst forever

Who dares to attack the place of the tabernacle of the MostHigh?

You all have been deceived. To be deceived is not a crime. But to remain willfully deceived and ignorant and stupid is a criminal offence

Ezekiel 37:
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Who dares to attack the tabernacle of the Most High? If God is with you do you need America to fight for you?
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2023
This prophecy is the exaltation of David, the mightybman of valour the God has chosen to lead Israel out of tribulation

Matthew 4:8-11
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

This is the exaltation of David above everything as it is written

Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence

This is David arising to the top of everything. The devil himself will be David's herald. The devil own then one that will take David to the high place and when David rejectsnthe devil's offer, the devil will leave him and mighty angels will come and minister unto him, meaning he will be given all the powers in the world

Colossians 1:15-19
King James Version
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

This is David that will regather Israel, that will awaken Israel from the dead. He is the Captain of the hosts of heaven.

He speaks and it thunders!

He is the firstborn of everything, the image of the invisible God, he created everything whether they be thronesbor dominions or principalities or powers, they were all created by him and for him! He is the firstborn from the dead and it has pleased the father that in him should all fullness dwell!
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Isaiah 2:1-4
King James Version
2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

When David Michael is exalted above all the nations of the earth, this passage above is what he will do. The exaltation of David Michael on top of the whole earth is the end of the tribulation of Israel

Micah 4:1-4
King James Version
4 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.

When David Michael is lifted and exalted above all the mountains of the earth, Israel's tribulation is over. Mountains mean nations in the Bible; the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established at the very top of all the mountains of the earth, above all hills, and all the nations shall flow into it. Jerusalem shall be his capital, where the Law of the Lord shall issue forth to the whole earth. He will judge the nations and all of them shall beat their weapons of war into into weapons of agriculture, no one will lean war anymore

Everyman under his vine tree, none shall make them afraid. This is what the LORD says!

David, the mighty man of valour, the deliverer of Israel from the tribulation is coming

When you see him exalted over the whole earth, that is the end of the tribulation.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Matthew 24:29-33
King James Version
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days means the time period just immediately past the exaltation of David Michael, because, the lifting up and exaltation of David Michael is the end of the tribulations of Israel.

The darkening of the sun and the moon turning into blood are symbols for the destruction of the former wisdom and understanding that was being used to rule the earth; the casting down of the stars from heaven to earth means the fall of the leadership from their high position to becoming ordinary mortals

The sign of the son of man in heaven is a calamitous mass casualty event that would cause all the tribes of the earth to mourn. Edom, Bozrah, Idumea is the heaven of this present world

Isaiah 63:1-3
King James Version
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

The empowerment of David Michael with great powers is his coming in the clouds of heaven. He needs this great powers to be able to rule. This is also presented as being ministered to by angels.
The clouds of heaven means great trouble in heaven, and this present heaven is Esau's or Edom.

The great sound of the trumpet is thunder! Earthwide thunder to awaken the dead and bring them out of their holes and hovels
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Watch for the elevation of Christ, David Michael.

This is the end of Israel's tribulation.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
The great liberator is coming
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2023
MrPresident1:
This earthquake comes immediately after the tribulation. The tribulation ends when David Michael is exalted over the whole earth as it is written that he shall not be afflicted by the son of wickedness

Psalm 89:20-23
King James Version
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Matthew 24:20-22
King James Version
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 4:50am On Oct 21, 2023
MrPresident1:
King James Version
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Now immediately you relate this passage above with this one below, you will begin to see the timeline for the tribulation. The reference to winter or sabbath day is to the Israelites when thebRoman army eventually comes for them.

The Roman Army is the Abomination that leads to desolation

The tribulation is not starting, it is ending. The Antichrist is not about to come, the reign of the Antichrist is ending. The reign of the Antichrist started when power was given to him over the holy people and his reign ends when the punishment for transgression ends

Daniel 8:8-14
King James Version
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2023
The Roman Army is the abomination that leads to desolation, just as the Babylonian Army was the abomination that led to the first desolation or the destruction of the first temple.

So you see, presently all reference to a future great tribulation is a lie from the pit of hell. The book of Daniel clearly gives the time for the great tribulation from whennit starts to when it ends. This great tribulation started in 70AD

Daniel 8:8-14, Alexander is the goat. He conquered the known world as of that time. His posterity was taken up by his four generals, these are easily verifiable facts of history.

Many historians have interpreted the little horn of verse 9 to be Antiochus Epiphanies, but this cannot be true. Antiochus Epiphanies did not magnify himself to the prince of the host, it was not him that caused the daily sacrifice to be taken away (the presence of Israel in Jerusalem is the daily sacrifice) and Judah eventually defeated Antiochus Epiphanies, so it wasn't him, the prophecy was not about Antiochus Epiphanies. Who was the prophecy about?

The passage says he 'magnified himself to the prince of the host'. The prophecy says it was by him that the daily sacrifice was taken away. The prophecy says it was by him that the place of his sanctuary (God's sanctuary) was cast down

Bible scholars, who is this person? The Roman Empire!

The Roman empire magnified itself against Jesus Christ the prince of the host. The Roman empire caused the daily sacrifice to cease in the temple. By the Roman empire, the place of his sanctuary was cast down in 70AD.

This little horn called the Roman empire waxed exceeding great, toward the south or Africa, toward the east or Asia, and toward the pleasant land of the garden of Eden or the land of Israel, Jerusalem and environs, the land that God has given to his Israel forever.

The Roman empire waxed great, even to the host of heaven, Israel is heaven, and Israel, the true Israel will be restored back to heaven; this little horn cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground and stamped on them. The Roman empire killed Israelites and also their leaders

The Roman empire magnified itself to the prince of the host, the prince is Jesus Christ and by the roman empire the daily sacrifice was taken away and the place of the sanctuary of God was cast down. Who destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD? Antiochus or Rome? Antiochus was greek by the way.

An host, a conquering army was given to him by reason of transgression. TRANSGRESSION. Refer back to the book of Judges 2:10-19 and see how Israel was always recalcitrant, always going back to idolatry, until the LORD had to punish them. Rome was able to defeat Judah because of Judah's transgression, just as it happened with the Babylonians and Israel.

Rome cast the truth to the ground. Rome practised and it prospered in its lies and falsehoods because God permitted it to do so

Then the timeline for the GREAT TRIBULATION was given. How long shall the vision be concerning the daily sacrifice, the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden down? How long shall the real and true Israelites be under the foot of the Roman oppressors, how long shall Jerusalem be under the foot of the Roman oppressors? The gentiles shall tread the Israelites and Jerusalem for 2300days

Daniel 8:17
King James Version
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

All this vision began in 70AD because that was the time the Roman empire brutally dispersed Judah to the ends of the earth by the force of the sword and massive bloodshed

This is why you have the prayer that their flight would not be in winter or on the Sabbath

King James Version
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Who is the Roman empire today? Rome did not die. Rome morphed, it assumed another identity to hide itself. Because when you know Rome and you know who the true Israel is, your shackles are destroyed

America represents Rome today.

But since we are talking about the reign of the Antichrist, all Antichrists in history have agglomerated together in a coalition, all of them headed by Esau the chiefest Antichrist who attempted to bring his doctrine above God's own.

What we have today is the Edom-Rome-Babylon coalition and that coalition has its military headquarters in America. Financial headquarters in London and western Europe. Spiritual headquarters (and head) in Jerusalem among the Israelis.

What happened on October 7th 2023 is a massive breach in the spiritual fortress.

The tabernacle of Satan is breached and laid bare.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The impregnable fortress was penetrated and the myth of invincibility broken. The synagogue of Satan was breached and it is a sign that their end has come hence why they need aircraft carriers and massive arms and ammunition to start defending themselves. But who is protected except the LORD? And when the LORD'S protection is taken from you, who can protect you?

The time for the great tribulation of Israel is ended and the children are about to come home.

The protection that was given the host of the gentiles by reason of the transgression of Israel which enabled the gentiles to defeat and subdue Israel, and also appropriate the heritage of the LORD and tread it down has been taken away.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2023
Daniel 8:12
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

There's a difference between being a member of Christianity and being a Christian.

I have already shown you that Rome is the little horn that was allowed to wax great and it is by this Rome that the tribulation of Israel came by.

Christianity is the religion of Rome. The religion of Christianity is a sleight of hand mishmash of Roman pagan idolatry and Christian and bible traditions. The reason why this religion of Christianity has prospered is given in the verse above. Rome cast the truth to the ground; it practised falsehood and unrighteouness and prospered because an host was given to it against the truth. To be a member of Christianity is to be a member of the Roman religion

To be a Christian however, is to be Christlike. The people in Antioch called the followers of the Bible traditions CHRISTIANS. They observed their way of life and concluded that hy were living Christlike lives and called them Christians

You will find CHRISTIAN in the Bible but you will never find CHRISTIANITY.

Where is the headquarters of CHRISTIANITY, is it in Jerusalem?

Is the headquarters of CHRISTIANITY not in ROME?

Is the headquarters of Pentecostal CHRISTIANITY not in America?
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2023
The headquarters of the religion of Paul and the Apostles is in Jerusalem not in Rome. In fact, when Paul first got to Rome, he was so appalled by the paganism and idolatry that he saw that in the very first chapter of his epistle he wrote scathingly of and about the roman paganistic, idolatrous and materialistic way of life

The verses below point out where Paul and other Apostles were referencing as their headquarters all through their apostolic journeys, it was never Rome, it was always Jerusalem

Is the headquarters of Christianity Jerusalem?

Acts 15:2
When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

Acts 15:4
And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.

Acts 16:4
And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees for to keep, that were ordained of the apostles and elders which were at Jerusalem.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Today I found it very difficult to post on NL. I keep getting the message that the connection security is being checked. And it never passes and I don't get to post
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
The Israel of God is the heaven of the world, heaven being the place of the leaders and the rulers

Deuteronomy 28:1-3
King James Version
28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

This is Israel in heaven. Obedience to the word of God is what takes Israel to heaven
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Daniel 8:10
King James Version

But Israel was always losing heaven and entering tribulation by their stubbornness and stiffneckedness
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Isaiah 66:24
King James Version
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

The carcase of the men of the Edom-Babylonian-Rome Antichrist conspiracy against God
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
The time that was given for the Antichrist to rule, reign, thread and stamp down on the holy people and the holy place has ended.

During the reign of the Edom-Babylon-Rome confederacy, there was no peace on the earth, it was always wars and rumours of war, famines and pestilences, droughts, scarcity and starvation

Even now as they bow out of the scene, on their way to hell, it is still in a state of war and bloodshed; the Israelis continue to bomb Gaza

But they will declare Peace and Safety; David Michael will arise to great power, authority and dominion. This is the end of the tribulation. This is end of all wickedness. This is the end of all suffering, starvation, drought, pestilences, wars and rumours of war

His Preeminence, David Michael, will rule and reign

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Judges 11:6
And they said unto Jephthah, Come, and be our captain, that we may fight with the children of Ammon.
Judges 11:8
And the elders of Gilead said unto Jephthah, Therefore we turn again to thee now, that thou mayest go with us, and fight against the children of Ammon, and be our head over all the inhabitants of Gilead.

Judges 11:9
And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, If ye bring me home again to fight against the children of Ammon, and the Lord deliver them before me, shall I be your head?
Judges 11:12
And Jephthah sent messengers unto the king of the children of Ammon, saying, What hast thou to do with me, that thou art come against me to fight in my land?

Judges 14:3-4
King James Version
3 Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well.
4 But his father and his mother knew not that it was of the Lord, that he sought an occasion against the Philistines: for at that time the Philistines had dominion over Israel.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Psalm 89:20-24
King James Version
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

In the name of the LORD MOST HIGH, David's horn shall be exalted!
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2023
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Ezekiel 7:24
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

Who are the worst of the heathen?

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danger! Religion May Damage Your Intelligence And Your Mind If Not Your Wealth / How Would You Like Satan Killed? / Are Bush Babies Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.