Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! (648 Views)

As Many As Are Led By Fear! By Gbile Akanni / Happy Easter, 2020! / Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by EvagreenEditors: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Help a brother nairalanders I teach to earn a living but nothing to fall back on this Corona time. Help with anything you have. 0018594484. stanbic bank. Adeniji Kazeem Abolaji
Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by Daniel058(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
EvagreenEditors:
Easter is dry. There is no food in my bulk right now and man need to eat to survive in this miserable lock down.
Please nairalanders help a friend
first bank 3050437132
oga this one you have shared up to 3 different account numbers with different names...how can people believe what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by issylarry(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Its hasnt been easy,i'm on the last drop.God is my only hope..i do some other Job but none is working for now and i have parent to feed also.Please help:
Uba
U can ask me for any form of identification and i will send it to your email..
Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by Goddalu: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
please help, no food to eat. 0036757764. Union bank
Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by Tobigab12: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Easter
Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by koxyz: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Something is wrong,why duplication of account and names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by EvagreenEditors: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2020
happy Easter Sir, please help nothing is too small 2701034477 ecobank
Re: If You Are Led, Help These People, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH CHILDREN. Happy Easter! by EvagreenEditors: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2020
We need God's intervention to soar through this storm. He alone can give us healing. Nothing is too big for God to do.

Major problem now is hunger/feeding. Many of us have got nothing to rely on again as far as feeding is concerned. Don't blame when you see people seeking help online. Who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Any amount dropped in the account below will be much appreciated for survival purposes.

Account number: 3351_09_7274

Bank name: ecobank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered / The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade / Secular/Christian Rock Music is of the Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.