Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade (650 Views)

What Does The Resurrection Of Christ Signify To You As A Christian? / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Easter Sunday Message by Rev Femi Oyelade, National Overseer, New Covenant Church.

Listen or Download through the link below;

http://nccagodicentre.org/sermon/the-resurrection-why-what-and-how-revd-olufemi-oyelade/

The LORD bless you abundantly in Jesus name.

Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
I think the resurrection will fall under fake news, all we have is some inconsistent and contradictory report by some unknown people.. No mention is made of how the story affected their life or even who they are.. They are so far from the story they are telling.. They are not related to any character in the story... Muck like Okonkwo and chinua Achebe.....

How can 500+ people rise from the grave and nobody else took notice.. All we have is a line in a story written by somebody with the name Mathew... Not credible at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by CAPSLOCKED: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

How can 500+ people rise from the grave and nobody else took notice.. All we have is a line in a story written by somebody with the name Mathew... Not credible at all..

NOTHING ABOUT THEIR RESURRECTION OR THE SMELL OF THEIR ROTTEN, DECOMPOSED BODY WAS RECORDED. LOL. BLOODY FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
I think the resurrection will fall under fake news, all we have is some inconsistent and contradictory report by some unknown people.. No mention is made of how the story affected their life or even who they are.. They are so far from the story they are telling.. They are not related to any character in the story... Muck like Okonkwo and chinua Achebe.....

Who talked about 500+?

1 Like

Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOTHING ABOUT THEIR RESURRECTION OR THE SMELL OF THEIR ROTTEN, DECOMPOSED BODY WAS RECORDED. LOL. BLOODY FOOLS.

Err, Matthew recorded it. Are you drunk again?

1 Like

Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Image123:

Who talked about 500+?

Mathew..500 saints woke up from their grave and walked the streets..
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 1:43am On Apr 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

Mathew..500 saints woke up from their grave and walked the streets..

i don't see it.
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Image123:

i don't see it.

That is because it is just one line he thought people will not notice... Mathew 27:52-54.
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

That is because it is just one line he thought people will not notice... Mathew 27:52-54.
twas not stated the number 500+
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

I have looked many times, i still cannot find 500? sad

1 Like

Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Image123:

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

I have looked many times, i still cannot find 500? sad

Continue looking...
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

Continue looking...

You goofed
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Image123:

You goofed

How come nobody else noticed the story?
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

How come nobody else noticed the story?

Who is nobody else? You interviewed them or you did carbon dating yet again to establish this new fact?
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Image123:

Who is nobody else? You interviewed them or you did carbon dating yet again to establish this new fact?

Probably because it never happened...
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Probably because it never happened...

Probably. There's a probabilities that you're wrong.
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Image123:

Probably. There's a probabilities that you're wrong.

Calculate it.. Give your answer correct to two decimal places.
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

Calculate it.. Give your answer correct to two decimal places.

You stated "Probably because it never happened." It shows you don't know, doesn't it? i was pointing out that, now you're sheepishly asking for calculations and decimal places. Did you forget significant figures when you mentioned it PROBABLY never happened?
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Image123:

You stated "Probably because it never happened." It shows you don't know, doesn't it? i was pointing out that, now you're sheepishly asking for calculations and decimal places. Did you forget significant figures when you mentioned it PROBABLY never happened?

I am 1000000% sure it never happened.. So you that think it might, calculate it's probability..
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by sonmvayina(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Image123:

I am 1000000% sure it never happened.. So you that think it might, calculate it's probability..
Re: The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

You initially claimed 500people. You seem used to pulling figures out of the anus as it were. The Word of God happened.

(1) (Reply)

To Be Born Into A Christian Home Is Far Better Than Being Born Again / A Tattoo Of Jesus' Picture On One's Skin ; A Sin Or Not??? / Did Abraham Marry Haggai Before Entering Her Chamber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.