Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef (2106 Views)

Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Wh Is Da 10 Best Lyricists To Eva Be In Da Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2011
Cammax7:

rapjunkie why is Eva Alordiah laughing her backside off on twitter right now and ask 'who is Rapjunkie'?
grin grin grin grin grin

in the usual nairaland fashion, we the nairaland hiphop community do not belief in side talks, side talks in nairaland lead to battle /beef tracks grin .The world famous Nairaland Rapjunkie released the Nairaland hiphop  mixtape 2010 edition and he quickly became a laughing stock in some quarters especially on twitter on the first day of 2011
, The most surprising being twitter where eva the female rapper criticised rapjunkie by asking ''who the efffff is rapjunkie''?, this got the nairaland community amused & agitated that eva a well known female hiphop artist does not even know who the bleep rapjunkie is, lmao,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  .this is hilarious,
.so in the usual nairaland fashion, we would like to kick off the 2011 music year with the first possible music battle in 2011, by discussing eva vs rapjunkie ;fallout of the nairaland 2010 hiphop mixtape

is rapjunkie a ghost or a human being?
who is rapjunkie in naija hiphop, does he even rap or wetin?
is rapjunkie an authority, an online force or a mere online money miss road , does he rap, does he sing, is he a dj . we all want to find out. grin
who is rapjunkie in hiphop for him to  release mixtapes and not include eva and even MI the most relevant hiphop artist in 2010??
are we going to hear rapjunkie rap for the first time and introduce himself lyrically to eva?
does eva think rapjunkie is a non existent irrelevant figure in Nigerian hiphop? grin
does eva think she can rap better than rapjunkie?
does eva think she can beat rapjunkie in a rap battle?
will rapjunkie become famous through the eva beef?
will rapjunkie mixtapes propel him to stardom?

only an ebora can ask these question

this and many more questions will be answered in the first music discussion of 2011. ladies and gentlemen its  Eva vs rapjunkie

my people make we promote Rapjunkie vs eva small now. grin and see what comes out of it, abi una no agree? its nairaland baby.! happy new year guyzgrin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

thanks man

lol. . . . . .

Eva is my babe. . . . gave her props on this site over a year ago, even dedicated a thread to her. . . .BUT she dull me well well for 2010.

i'm still ready to give her some Rapjunkie loving but i'm not sure my wife will agree

abio, she didnt work hard enuff in 2010 considering the way she performed in 2009, btw rapjunkie i would have liked u to do a nairaland freestyle and dedicate it to her by telling her to work harder grin, or else i go promote rapjunkie vs eva battle o. grin grin u cant even put ur wife on the chorus.tehehe if eva battle rapjunkie on audio who go win?
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

abio, she didnt work hard enuff in 2010 considering the way she performed in 2009, btw rapjunkie i would have liked u to do a nairaland freestyle and dedicate it to her by telling her to work harder  grin, or else i go promote rapjunkie vs eva battle o. grin grin   u cant even put your wife on the chorus.tehehe     if eva battle rapjunkie on audio who go win?

I get too much skills for her now. . .  tongue
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

I get too much skills for her now. . .  tongue

abi now ,rap junkie konko give her a welcome to 2011 freestyle, or a ''make sure u work harder to make rapjunkie's hiphop mixtape freestyle'' jare
let her know she has lots of talented fans on nairaland. grin grin 
shey make i give u beat? grin grin no dulling jor orrh, this is 2011 o
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

abi now ,rap junkie konko give her a welcome to 2011 freestyle, or a ''make sure u work harder to make rapjunkie's hiphop mixtape freestyle'' jare
let her know she has lots of talented fans on nairaland. grin grin 
shey make i give u beat? grin grin no dulling jor orrh, this is 2011 o

lol. . . . i dey come
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by dammiecool(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
oya se kia cheesy
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
dammiecool:

oya se kia cheesy

abi o, awon boys don dey ginger up, washere dami

rapjunkie:

lol. . . . i dey come

oya shekiakia. cheesy
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
da-whizkid:

So i didnt make the list? It's all good sha. . . . South shout to the guys that make it. . . . Krayola, Ibime and Genuflect. You guys rock!
Sometimes i just want to believe that Rapjunkie is K-16. I'm outty!

rapjunkie:

Omo, u fit make am next time. . . . . wink

Words of advice, reduce the amount of times the word 'niggaz' appears in your songs and quit with all the unnecessary shout outs if you want a track to be taken seriously by the RJC.

Rapjunkie is the president of K16's official fan club. U suppose don sabi that one by now.

can u imagine , rapjunkie is now sounding like an authority on whizkid ,,take time o, else we will create da whizkid vs rapjunkie beef part 1 grin
u kukuma know the nl wey u get grin grin grin seriously rap junkie konko, da whizkid deserves a spot, am not agitating for him o but
, lol@ reduce the frequency of ''niggaz''' in ur songs. grin grin

rapjunkie u nor well, junkie i promise u i will make at least 3 of ur spots in 2011, make all these nl boys come challenge me lyrically grin grin grin

lol @niggaz, wtf is RJC??
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

can u imagine , rapjunkie is now sounding like an authority on whizkid ,,take time o, else we will create da whizkid vs rapjunkie beef part 1 grin
u kukuma know the nl wey u get grin grin grin   seriously rap junkie konko, da whizkid deserves a spot, am not agitating for him o but
, lol@ reduce the frequency of ''niggaz''' in your songs. grin grin

rapjunkie u nor well, junkie i promise u i will make at least 3 of your spots in 2011, make all these nl boys come challenge me lyrically grin grin grin

lol @niggaz, wtf is RJC??

da whizkid has still not forgiven me. . . he says he will not feature on any mixtapes . . EVER!! Pls beg am for me,  . . to err is human to forgive is devine. . .
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

da whizkid has still not forgiven me. . . he says he will not feature on any mixtapes . . EVER!! Pls beg am for me,  . . to err is human to forgive is devine. . .

you sef you are usually partial and biased at times, lol i understand jare, u put k16 twice, MI is no where to be found on the list, haba!
even tho we all know that you are k16 senior cousin, u kukuma know say o4ka ebora merindinlogota will tell u to ur face, grin grin

eldee:

@Rapjunkie

Message from Genuflect . . .

BleeG Cloudy Abacha
@He_is_El Ok. Please tell rapjunkie to cool down with the K16 cowgirling. Kilode

btw rapjunkie, i have told EFCC to send 80% of the nairaland mixtape proceeds to charity this year, abi i nor try 4u?
i kuku no report u to alaba this year grin grin grin abi?
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

@eldee
You climb down MI's butt first . . . .

Tell Genuflect he is an ingrate.

Also, are you now his spokesman? did he break his fingers?
rumors have it that eldee is mi's first junior cousin in london ; everybodi suucking on everybodys butts lmao rapjunkie u don mad.D grin

rapjunkie:

@da whizkid

no yawa

Im still considering doing a best of NL mixtape anyway

It still hasn't been done. 10-15 of the best tracks for free download. We will see.

lol, the rapjunkie best of nl mixtape would finally put an end to el razur 14 months dulling  grin tehehe
btw rapjunkie what do u mean by genuflect is an ingrate, so u even think you are doing him a favour .can u imagine,
rapjunkie take time o,  o4ka go diss u o grin grin    u know say my hand dey itch to diss?tehehe
genuflect is my homeboy and he lyrically deserves every spot he gets! dont be sounding like your doing anybody a favour.
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

you sef you are usually partial and biased at times, lol i understand jare,  u put k16 twice, MI is no where to be found on the list, haba!
even tho we all know that you are k16 senior cousin, u kukuma know say o4ka ebora merindinlogota will tell u to your face, grin grin

btw rapjunkie, i have told EFCC to send 80%  of the nairaland mixtape proceeds to charity this year, abi i nor try 4u?
 i kuku no report u to alaba this year grin grin grin  abi?

MI is on 4 tracks on that mixtape. . . . . . People are never happy

K16  is there on merit. . . .  .even you nominated 'school daze' in your list.

I am pocketing the mixtape money 100%.  I need to marry a second wife. My first wife dey suffocate me with nyansh when she goes on top. . .  grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
Genuflect dey yab me for twitter, so i yab am for NL. Simple as.

Thats life. . . cool
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

MI is on 4 tracks on that mixtape. . . . . . People are never happy

K16  is there on merit. . . .  .even you nominated 'school daze' in your list.

I am pocketing the mixtape money 100%.  I need to marry a second wife. My first wife dey suffocate me with nyansh when she goes on top. . .  grin

if u hadnt put k16's school daze  , i would have personally reported  u to my ebora merindinloguns in ajegunle and even EFCC  to come and tear the 2010 mixtape money into pieces. God save u say u put ''school daze'' , but to be honest saucekid ''e don dey madt'' deserves a very good spot, but all that one na story cuz its too late since the tape is out on naija streets already , i even saw alaba marketers making pirated copies in alaba right now grin grin

rapjunkie has never been a sauce fan anyway, he is a K16 permanent dickrriiider, modenine deserved better spots, even seriki's hit deserved a spot, some joints that i would tag dance hall made the tape, what is a song like o chukwu nwanne doing in a hiphop mix? sounds dancehall
anyhow u cant pls the whole world.  even if u put all these joints wey i mention  we will still find something else to complain about.
 rapjunkie u try jare . at least u gave us the first topic and thread to discuzz in 2011,   but work harder next time. the critics are watching.
dont be appearing like your partial or sucking on some k16 nuts. if u do that , the junkie mix will lose credibility. take my words like that of a broda grin grin

meanwhile when are u freestyling for eva.?? its 2011, lets start the year on a freestyle level,  your K16 type beats are ready o grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

did i not tell u to divorce that girl with big yansh?, before u know it she will collect all the mixtape money from u wit her big yansh b4 janaury finish.
how many times will i tell u to tell that girl to be going to her fathers house? shocked
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

I am vexed. .as in make i switch to pidgin!

I dey vex. . .rapjunkie i take God beg you na nl mixtape,no be your mixtape! U sha dey give us k-16 fukk every year,nikka has std's and herpes. .we no want fukk am! Na by force?

Let the nikka blow b4 u start pouring his name everywhere!
We dnt know him,nairaland dnt know his songs. . .how did he make the final cut?
U just dey use us catch trips cos na u dey compile. . . . Na betrayal of trust be that,u dey form veto power put k16 track wey no jam,cos u be em fan abi se na manager!
9ice ft seriki was a monster track! Seriki's 16bars on that track wil drown k16!

And i take god and devil ask u,why is saucekid not mentioned? Did k16 do better than him?
Edandeymadt was an anthem. . . .

And pls why 24 tracks? Is it to accomodate your tracks or what. . I dnt even know sum of them at all. . .and they made the nl mixtape!

The bonus cut na anoda quanta. . . .
All the reasons and excuses u gave for whizkid no just gel 4 me at all. . . .who dsnt use nikka dese days? Se em na whitey ni or na wetin. . .

Ibime is not even an aspiring artiste,so why waste space? When whizkid dey there. . .

E be like u go comot nl for the name o,just leave the rapjunkie part!

i trust tosinadeda to go in hard on u, bad pikin of good father wey o4ka train, na 04ka he go resemble na. grin grin real talk tosinadeda, only school days deserved a spot, k16-oya should have been replaced with saucekid's e don dey madt' or seriki's talk im listening or even MI's no one curse
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

@tosin

enemy of progress.  . . . all u do is criticise while u sit on your a*ss doing nothing

thats why naija is f*ucked

its not a competition s*tupid!!

Am i not a member of the nairaland music section?

if i am. . . . . then shut the fuk up

lmao, i didnt even see this part., so rapjunkie and tosinadeda have been fighting since that day, ok i can as well set up a blockbuster 2011 battle tosinadeda vs rapjunkie audio battle of 2011 grin grin grin grin grin

rapjunkie:

@tosinadeda

enemy of progress.  . . . all u do is criticise while u sit on your a*ss doing nothing
lmao, do u mean tosinadeda is useless or what?? at least whizkid raps, genuflect rap, lalaboi promotes, but what does tosinadeda do
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
aeiromon:

If you want to push out an authentic ''NL'' mixtape,Raze and Whizzy deserve to make the list(even if the tracks are wack).These guys post songs on NL for our reviews and recommendations and you call them ingrates.You really think you'll be doing them a favor,don't you?
Phucking ridiculous.

@tosinaded@
Even though i hate Sinzu,i feel edondeymadt deserves a slot based on its mad radio play.I'm afraid am with you on this one.

even aeroplane man wey no dey complain sef dey complain , chei rapjunkie u fuckks up this year,

rapjunkie:

@Rapjunkie

You just like creating wahala for yourself . . . this thing is way easier than the way you're making it look.
Have you wondered why the one you created last year got so many co-signs as soon as it came out, is it that these same people decided to turn haters overnight?? Come the the eff on
rapjunkie i was telling u b4 , but u say o4ka mouth dey smell, if u had put nairaland finest track on this , maybe it would have bailed u out,
how can u ever sound like ur doing genuflect and whizzy a favour.?? ur just gonna make people beef k16 for nothing.
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

@ nairalanders

In order to placate everybody, I am proposing to put together an official nairaland mixtape, featuring the best of the best of Nairaland MC's which we will push to blogs etc.

An el razur failed thread was created in March last year but nothing seemed to come from it. I could set up a new thread asking for people to vote for their top 5 songs. Again, beef tracks WILL NOT make it.
so u were placating k16 before? lmao
junkie this is where u make ur PDP authoritarian mistakes, 90% of nl songs are beef tracks created out of nothing,
who are u to decide whether beef tracks should make it or not. the fans and voters should decide,
rapjunkie take time o, i go diss u o grin grin grin grin abi u no fear ebora merindinlogota again?
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
I don't care if people beef k16 or not. . . . .  Life is sweeter with beef. . . in fact the more beef the better

The whole point of the NL mixtape will be to showcase NL artists ( and the nairaland music section itself) to an outside audience. The beef tracks are only relevant to Nairalanders.

do u get it now?
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by eldee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

I don't care if people beef k16 or not. . . . . Life is sweeter with beef. . . in fact the more beef the better

The whole point of the NL mixtape will be to showcase NL artists ( and the nairaland music section itself) to an outside audience. The beef tracks are only relevant to Nairalanders.

do u get it now?

We're not beefing K-16, we just don't care bout him. grin
You know what, tell him to insult Modenine and we'll start caring, what does he look like sef??
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

Bros, No Worry. My 'Poorly Produced, recorded and Rapped' Song(s) no fit ever make 'Your' Mixtape. . . Ever! Thanks.
chei rapjunkie u have hurt many people o, how could anyone ever criticise courage da whizkid like dat, even o4ka thinks courage d whizkid is hot ! , watch whizkid blow up in ur face !   rapjunkie mixtape my foot, i promise u that. grin grin

eldee:

So we don universally agree say K-16 is wack??
. . . Eva is dissing you on Twitter BTW
junkie i told u you would put k16 on the haters spotlight for nothing.  no be him be this?

eldee:

Mr ITK. . . .  .same old story. . . . . . .  if the thought makes u sleep better at night its all good.

eldee+moderator+sipping k16 haterade+insecure rappers  = Rapjunkie's Middle finger

I don't wish, the only people that like him are your MPDs, isn't that obvious already??
K-16 + K-16's rod + Rapjunkie + Cowgirling = WACK!!!!!!!!!!!

eldee so u mean audio= rapjunkie or rapjunkie =audio? i just hope rapjunkie is not k16,   wonders shall never end
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
Between rapjunkie, i promise u i will blow up without anybody's help , without any blog or sites help and without any mixtape's help including urs,,
do u think i cant do it?? grin grin grin  mark my words ,'' to underrate is human , but to succeed is God's divine blessing.''
just mark my words.  this is the 4th day of january 2011, mark 04ka's words.! the name is 04ka biiitch!!!!

@courage da whizkid , frijos and other hardworking talented hustlers who were cheated and dissappointed . grin grin
make una no worry when i blow up i will feature all of u and help u blow too. i have completed the ''blow up'' masterplan
grin grin grin  make una leave rapjunkie alone , na rapjunkie face the thing go happen,
, rapjunkie is a liability to nairaland not an asset grin grin grin grin    just mark 04ka's words, the game is ours !!!
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
i didn't say da whizkids track was poorly produced etc. read the thread well.

whizkid is just getting emotional
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
when u say u will blow up . . .i hope u haven't joined taliban o!! shocked
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

when u say u will blow up . . .i hope u haven't joined taliban o!! shocked

lol, if i join taliban, na u i go first hug o, just joking dude,

yo junkie i can help u apologise to whizkid , he is my boy. grin grin

rapjunkie now i understand why naija artists take things very seriously, omo he no easy to be star o and be insensitive o. grin grin

at least the positive side of all this complain is that ur 2011 mixtape will be far better election wise. abi junkie?
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
what we will do is. . .we will have a general pool of about 15 songs (I might set up an official poll or something along those lines) that everybody agrees MUST make the mixtape. Then i will personally choose the rest. . .  grin grin grin

Just kidding b4 peeps get heart attack 4 here.

OR peeps should text a number which will cost only £2.50 per txt for ur favourite track. the more u txt the more likely ur track will make the mixtape.

Omo, i don build house for my village be dat o!!. . . . grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

OR peeps should text a number which will cost only £2.50 per txt for your favourite track. the more u txt the more likely your track will make the mixtape.

Omo, i don build house for my village be dat o!!. . . . grin

lol. and i will also increase my professional fees as ur personal banker. am gon charge £600 per day now
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

lol. and i will also increase my professional fees as your personal banker. am gon charge £600 per day now

no yawa

We will soon make our own music video like this

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTAlbL72W8?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
junkie, i like the 2009 artwork better, although this one too is banging hot.

lemme show the 2009 one again , i can even see eva in the 2009 mixtape background.lol what an irony

Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

junkie, i like the 2009 artwork better, although this one too is banging hot.

lemme show the 2009 one again , i[b] can even see eva in the 2009 mixtape background[/b].lol what an irony

so nobody can call me hater. . . . tongue
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

so nobody can call me hater. . . . tongue

of course ur not a hater, ur just a K16 lover. cheesy the album art is fire men.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

[mixtape]mre Mixtape Vol 1 By Dj Mosco / MIXTAPE: DJ DABOIE - Non Stop Party Mix 2018 / No Yoruba Gospel Rap Song Can Beat This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.