Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef (2108 Views)

Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Wh Is Da 10 Best Lyricists To Eva Be In Da Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by tosinaded(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
whats all this crap about? na wa o
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
tosinaded@:

tosin just woke up at 4:30pm in the afternoon, some nigerian youths are just lazy grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by tosinaded(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
lmao . . . . oponu jati jati!
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
tosinaded@:

no mind am. .  .he woke up and starts to complain straight away,  . .  thats the problem with our youth.  grin

@tosin

at least, brush ya teeth first  smiley
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

no mind am. .  .he woke up and starts to complain straight away,  . .  thats the problem with our youthgrin

@tosin

at least, brush ya teeth first  smiley

can u imagine, i am beginning to belief what rapjunkie said about tosinadeda, that all he does is complain without contributing anything
lmao, how can someone wake up and the first thing he does is complain?, rapjunkie you are 100% right about tosin grin grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by tosinaded(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
smh. . . . . . . .
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by bjmighty(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
@rapjunkie, I've been watching u for a while. I respekt ya bro. Thumbs up.

@o4Ka, Nice idea with the nl mixtape of only nairaland Mcs. Am down with that. I got some new shits out now spoiling the Beijing radio. Let's do it bro.
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by tosinaded(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
bjmighty drop us some of ur songs na haba
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2011
bjmighty:

@rapjunkie, I've been watching u for a while. I respekt ya bro. Thumbs up.

@o4Ka, Nice idea with the nl mixtape of only nairaland Mcs. Am down with that. I got some new shits out now spoiling the Beijing radio. Let's do it bro.

nice one jare bjmighty, the nl mixtape will be taken more seriously now, saboteurs like el razur and co will not run it, rapjunkie is a better organizer who is more serious when he wants to be, so we are giving the contract to rapjunkie this week.
at least me i can vouch of having heard over 10 of ur dope songs, happy new year bro.its bjmighty yo.!
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by bjmighty(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
Washere joor ebora. U go shock of u see the kain beat wey I produce for my new joints. Credit to u joor. So where rapjunkie abeg make this dream no die ooo. @tosin wait e remain small. Make we do the nl mixtape.
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
bjmighty:

Washere joor ebora. U go shock of u see the kain beat wey I produce for my new joints. Credit to u joor. So where rapjunkie abeg make this dream no die ooo. @tosin wait e remain small. Make we do the nl mixtape.

I dey. . . .stay tuned. . . . .  cool grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by bjmighty(m): 5:01am On Jan 06, 2011
^^ ok bro. I bookmark this thread.
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by Mobinga: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2011
lol. The cover above is mad sick
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
oya faint mobingo
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by DBR: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
04kaa:

oya faint mobingo
lmao. .ofoka u nor well o cheesy

oNe
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by bjmighty(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
Rapjunkie we dey wait o. Ebora, u sef no talk anything again about the nl Mc mixtape. Make una no let this dream die like that nahh
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
Even wack Eva sef want dey ontop mixtape. She no pass the entry bar abeg.
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by rapjunkie(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
bjmighty:

im on it. . . . .just dealing with logistics at the moment
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2011
@ BJMIGHTY,

Me sef want enter studio in the next few weeks. I go appreciate any decent beats wey you get, especially anyone with nice hook already done.

Ibime@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by lalaboi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
Looks like enough don sele for NL since ma timeoff lol
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by 04kaa: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
lalaboi:

Looks like enough don sele for NL since ma timeoff lol

where u go sef? grin grin
Re: Eva Vs Rapjunkie. Twitter Fallout Of Rapjunkie' 2010 Nairaland Mixtape.2011 Beef by mondaynelson20: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid - Superstar Album Launch Videos / Liberation Hour - Prince Nwadike / Diamo Ft. J Martins - Tgif [thank God It's Friday]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.