Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Uniuyo Resumption Date - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Resumption Date (20725 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About To Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
Tnx guys i've bin followin dis thread n i'm nw informed meet u guys march as 4 nw i'l spread da news
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2011
Mr. Kadata, here i come again, pls if there was typographical errors in one's name in the o'level result, will it affect the student -vely during 1st screening exercise?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by gershal(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hi house and congrats to those who gained admission. Please is there anyone in the house who has information pertaining direct entry into uniuyo using ACA i.e a certificate recieved on completion of the final examination of ICAN. I actually want to study marketing. Thanks in advance for your assistance
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
Kadata:

@bolded
^^
I'd look out for you then. Jux bookmark this thread. As at yesterday, I didn't see such- (I went to attend to some issues).
Tanx. Pls. Also let me know wen our semester result is released. Do u think d election wil afffect sch activities?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Nsiman:

Mr. Kadata, here i come again, pls if there was typographical errors in one's name in the o'level result, will it affect the student -vely during 1st screening exercise?
Typographical errors in Certificate/Result are traditionally overlooked. What won't be overlooked would be a change of name different from that used in gaining admission

gershal:

Hi house and congrats to those who gained admission. Please is there anyone in the house who has information pertaining direct entry into uniuyo using ACA i.e a certificate recieved on completion of the final examination of ICAN. I actually want to study marketing. Thanks in advance for your assistance
I'd like to make enquires for you on this. But you have to help me first. what other qualifications do you have, no matter how insignificant it may seem ?

Miatha:

Tanx. Pls. Also let me know wen our semester result is released. Do u think d election wil afffect sch activities?
First Semester results is currently being released. For e.g my department pasted our Calculus result yesterday. . .and I'm tempted to say I had an "A". So, which is your department ?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by gershal(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2011
Thanks for the assistance. I actually have my waec and ican result. If you have information on part-time program kindly let me know
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 2:19am On Jan 27, 2011
gershal:

Thanks for the assistance. I actually have my waec and ican result.
Good. I'll start the enquiry with that.
gershal:

If you have information on part-time program kindly let me know
Be specific pls. Part-time program for degree?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2011
@ kadata, thank u very much
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hello, Fellow Tusker's Republican. How the Holiday dey go shall?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by DrEkehnde(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2011
[left][/left] @Kadata, Tanx. I was talkin about d 2nd semester result nt 1st (ve seen dat), am in Ling. Anynews abt d suplmntry list yet? 4my cousin is on my neck and as refused 2buy jamb form. Tanx
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2011
tanks@kadata i ts like uniuyo academic calender is very slow, ,
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
Hello Oga wey dey say ebi like say UNIUYO calender is slow. The normal academic calender (1st and 2nd Semester) is even less eight (cool months, including first Semester break. The only and main problem, is that, after the second semester, the school will now start summer program (for 2 months), which is actually for final year student that just graduated, but happen to fail some course, it's an opportunity for them to rewrite the courses that they fail, instead of coming for extral year.

I pray that the VC's Husband that is been held according to news report, will not disturb the school resumption date of 7th March.

Thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
Nsiman:

@ kadata, thank u very much
You are very much welcome
tonexijey:

Hello, Fellow Tusker's Republican. How the Holiday dey go shall?
well well well, It,s obvious that you're enjoying your vacation. But over here, I'm getting tired of books.
Miatha:

[left][/left] @Kadata, Tanx. I was talkin about d 2nd semester result nt 1st (ve seen dat),
Yes. 2nd semester results are out for most departments.

Miatha:

am in Ling.
alright
Miatha:

Anynews abt d suplmntry list yet? 4my cousin is on my neck and as refused 2buy jamb form. Tanx
well, your cousin has to exercise a great amount of patience here. I'm typing this is school right now, and I haven't seen any sign of the list anywhere. And moreover, Supplementary list in Uniuyo has a tradition of being released after the new session has kicked off. I can still remember when I had admission, even though I had the highest score for my dept, my name wasn't out. I had to complain to the admission unit and they promised that my name would be out in supplementary list that year. It took them about 4months to release that list. So pls pls, tell your cousin to hope for the list, but at the same time, let him/her buy the utme form. Just an advice.

Mattex001:

tanks@kadata i ts like uniuyo academic calender is very slow, ,
what makes you think so?? I believe UNIUYO has one of the most lenient academic calendar so far. We started 1st semester, mid-april. It was 13weeks. . .we ended August. Went for a 3-week break and resumed 2nd semester ending-September. 2nd semester lasted for 9weeks and we closed 24th December. Presently we're on vacation.
Now I can guess why you're thinking along this line. There's what we call "summer" over here. It lasts for 6weeks after 2nd semester. It is done to enable those that failed courses in the 1st and/or 2nd semester to remedy them. Especially those about to go for NYSC. Just be patient. When you start, you'd be praying for time

tonexijey:

Hello Oga wey dey say ebi like say UNIUYO calender is slow. The normal academic calender (1st and 2nd Semester) is even less eight (cool months, including first Semester break. The only and main problem, is that, after the second semester, the school will now start summer program (for 2 months), which is actually for final year student that just graduated, but happen to fail some course, it's an opportunity for them to rewrite the courses that they fail, instead of coming for extral year.

I pray that the VC's Husband that is been held according to news report, will not disturb the school resumption date of 7th March.

Thanks

i hope Mattex has read this.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
Greetings to evry 1 in d house. I'm glad 2 knw dat we stil have student of Uniuyo in the house. Nsima and the rest of u, I appreciate ur effort in alerting us dat're stil awaiting d suplimentary list. Please I wnt 2 knw if with my mark 204 if I wil be considered for admision in the suplimentary list. Thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
Hello Faithte , how u doing, good afternoon to you. Was the 204, ur agregate? Better still, what was ur utme score and ur post utme. Probably, the course u are applying for, will determine what ur score will be.

Thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
Faithte:

Greetings to evry 1 in d house.  I'm glad 2 knw dat we stil have student of Uniuyo in the house. Nsima and the rest of u,  I appreciate your effort in alerting us dat're stil awaiting d suplimentary list. Please I wnt  2 knw if with my mark 204 if I wil be considered for admision in the suplimentary list. Thanks  
Which course did you apply for??
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
Thaks for replying to my post. Actually I scored 205 in my utme while my ptume was 204, my course being business management / bankin & finance. since I wasn't on the merit list I had to apply 4 the suplimentary list with account edu. Pls. wll I be considered 4 admision?. Thaks again for replying me.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
Faithte:

I had to apply 4 the suplimentary list with account edu. Pls. wll I be considered 4 admision?. Thaks again for replying me.
You stand a good chance.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
Faithte:

I had to apply 4 the suplimentary list with account edu. Pls. wll I be considered 4 admision?. Thaks again for replying me.
You stand a good chance.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Faithte, yeah, u stand a good chance since its in faculty of Edu, i wish u luck ok.
@Kadata, thanks alot, i just called a coursemate 2help check my result but she told me d buildin is locked as ASUU is on strike, how true is this? AND PLS ARE U ONE MATATA ON FB DAT SENT ME A FRND REQUEST?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Kadata, wat dept are u in?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2011
Miatha:

@Kadata, thanks alot, i just called a coursemate 2help check my result but she told me d buildin is locked as ASUU is on strike, how true is this?
well, it's true that they're on strike but they met last Friday. . .the resolution of that meeting is still awaited.
Miatha:

AND PLS ARE U ONE MATATA ON FB DAT SENT ME A FRND REQUEST?
It should be.
Miatha:

@Kadata, wat dept are u in?
Med.&Surg.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kadata, u've just let me understand many things partaining to schooling as a fresher in uniuyo, thank u and to others that raise mind bordering questions like nsiman, miata and others i say well done!
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kadata, u've just let me understand many things partaining to schooling as a fresher in uniuyo, thank u and to others that raise mind bordering questions like nsiman, miata and others i say well done!
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2011
Hello Faithte, good morning to you, how u doing, it's ok, i think ur score is ok, since u supplimented for Edu, but probably, ur chances will be higher if u are from the State also (BUt not assurance oh). But to be sincere, there are many high scores too, so just believe God it's well.

Wishing you the best of luck in ur endeavor.

Best Reggards
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
Gdafternoon, Tonexijey & d rest of u in d house, hw'are u all hope all is wel if so thks b 2 God. I'm actualy an indigin of d state (4rm Etinan LGA) but cos I needed admision I had to change 4rm admin though it ws easy 4 me to decide. I only pray n believe dat wit my aggregate I wil be considered 4 admision dis time.

Take care.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello Dear Faithte, It's alright, wishing u sucess in the admission. One thing i notice about Uniuyo Supplimentary admission is that, they always prefer releasing the list few weeks into resumption. But be careful, when seeking help, cos i know it doesn't exist, but they will tell you it's possible (Anyway,it all depends). but i know the normal slogan, is take the money, if it work, tell the person u are the one that did it. Which ever way, i pray God see u through, as we await to receive u into Tusker's republic (Uniuyo).

For those who had been offered the admission, get prepare. cos it's not a work over for once, but i know that, since people who are in the system are surviving it, i know u will definitely survive too. But i tell u, it's a place to learn.

Best Regards
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2011
[left][/left] @Kadata, dnt undastand, is d strike jus uniuyo alone? If its ASUU strike why is schs here Unilag,Lasu &d rest stil on? So does diz means i wil nt see my result again cos our strict exam officer will soon take it off d board as she did d other time and dat ll be d end. Pls. Where iz d dept of med/sug, main camp or perm? And watz dir pume cut-off.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello dear Miatha, good afternon to you. The Strike is just University of Uyo, the strike is not really a strike but a protest strike rather. And dis is due to the Kidnapping of a lecturer (VC's Husband to be precise). Hopefully, immediately the lecturer is release, the strike will be over.

But i know most department's GST result has been pasted, u can talk to ur course mate over there to help u check.

Good luck
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Tonexijey, thks once again 4 d advise. according to source I heard there's noting like bribe into uniuyo. So I dnt even think of dat. Thaks for ur prayers. God will definately see me thru. Amen!
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello Dear Faithte.

Thanks for ur message tooo, just believe God, It's not always easy, cos the number of people applying, but believe God. Just as u rightly affirmed, be careful of the people that wil tell u they have the source.

Best regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.