Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Uniuyo Resumption Date - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Resumption Date (20726 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About To Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
Miatha:

[left][/left] @Kadata, dnt undastand, is d strike jus uniuyo alone? If its ASUU strike why is schs here Unilag,Lasu &d rest stil on? So does diz means i wil nt see my result again cos our strict exam officer will soon take it off d board as she did d other time and dat ll be d end.
I think tonexijey has a good explanation.
tonexijey:

Hello dear Miatha, good afternon to you. The Strike is just University of Uyo, the strike is not really a strike but a protest strike rather. And dis is due to the Kidnapping of a lecturer (VC's Husband to be precise). Hopefully, immediately the lecturer is release, the strike will be over.

But i know most department's GST result has been pasted, u can talk to your course mate over there to help u check.

Good luck
Miatha:

Pls. Where iz d dept of med/sug, main camp or perm?
Complex question indeed. Well, our faculty office is located in Main Campus, close to Community Centre. That's where we did our Screening, School Fees Receipt Collection and those signings. During our pre-medical year (i.e Year1), we do the courses in Faculty of Science, so we're limited to Main Campus as well. From Year2 - Year3<first semester>, we're usually at annex for our Pre- Clinicals. Then From Year3<second semester> to Final year, you can as well find us in UUTH(University of Uyo Teaching Hospital).
Miatha:

And watz dir pume cut-off.
Cut-off isn't always constant. It depends on the performance of the candidates involved. I can't really say.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
Miatha:

[left][/left] @Kadata, dnt undastand, is d strike jus uniuyo alone? If its ASUU strike why is schs here Unilag,Lasu &d rest stil on? So does diz means i wil nt see my result again cos our strict exam officer will soon take it off d board as she did d other time and dat ll be d end.
I think tonexijey has a good explanation.
tonexijey:

Hello dear Miatha, good afternon to you. The Strike is just University of Uyo, the strike is not really a strike but a protest strike rather. And dis is due to the Kidnapping of a lecturer (VC's Husband to be precise). Hopefully, immediately the lecturer is release, the strike will be over.

But i know most department's GST result has been pasted, u can talk to your course mate over there to help u check.

Good luck
Miatha:

Pls. Where iz d dept of med/sug, main camp or perm?
Complex question indeed. Well, our faculty office is located in Main Campus, close to Community Centre. That's where we did our Screening, School Fees Receipt Collection and those signings. During our pre-medical year (i.e Year1), we do the courses in Faculty of Science, so we're limited to Main Campus as well. From Year2 - Year3<first semester>, we're usually at annex for our Pre- Clinicals. Then From Year3<second semester> to Final year, you can as well find us in UUTH(University of Uyo Teaching Hospital).
Miatha:

And watz dir pume cut-off.
Cut-off isn't always constant. It depends on the performance of the candidates involved. I can't really say.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
[/left][left]
Thanks alot atleast now am informd evndou am nt in Uyo. But now dat d buildin dat house my dept is lockd accordin my colleague how do i get my result cos i dnt want wat happened d last time 2repeat itself , i wnt 2know my result b4 it is removed by d exam officer.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2011
Miatha:

[/left][left]
my dept is lockd accordin my colleague how do i get my result cos i dnt want wat happened d last time 2repeat itself , i wnt 2know my result b4 it is removed by d exam officer.
how often does this your colleague visit school?? Even my department has stopped pasting results. Sha, when they resume their work, I'd let you know.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
Tanks guys i now undrstnd how their academic calender are bein runned. And hope the cost of living in Uyo is not that expensive cos i heard things re quit expensive there. My parent re jst so worried they wnt me 2go but i told them d skul is stil on huls. Wish i knw sum1 i culd stay wit.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2011
The VC'S husband, Dr. Mmefin Ekpo has been released from "kidnappers' custody". Sequel to this is the calling-off of strike, by doctors in Akwa Ibom State. I wonder what ASUU- UNIUYO CHAPTER is waiting for.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2011
My Tusker Republic People, i dey greet oh. Thank God, cos the VC's husband has being release, atleast hope to resuming on the 7th of March can be reasured now.

Wishing u all a happy holiday.

Thanks and kind regards to ona oh
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
Thaks to God dat d VC husband has been released, I suppose dis will end the strick. As we all await the resumption date. Enjoy your hols!
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2011
Nsima Culd u please list the doc/credentials dat will be needed 4 registration during screening so as to get we outside here prepared towards it.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2011
@ faithte, pls check kadata's post of 17 january, 2011
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2011
@ faithte, pls check kadata's post of 17 january, 2011
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2011
@ faithte, *certificate of origin, *birth certificate/declaration, *evidence of payment of acceptance fee, *jambutme original result, *post utme result, *waec/neco result(s), *recommendation letter addressed to the registra (N/B: Not written by you)
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
Thanks to God that the vc's spouse has been freed.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
Thanks to God that the vc's spouse has been freed.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hi evryone. Gud 2 knw dat d vc's hubby is a freeman again, @kadata &tonexijey tanx, cald my colleague and was told none of our result has been rleasd so far. @Faithe, jus 2add 2d list of documnt- Waec or Neco Computa list signd/stampd &Original copy of waec rsult if due 4colectn(4yrs)
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hi evryone. Gud 2 knw dat d vc's hubby is a freeman again, @kadata &tonexijey tanx, cald my colleague and was told none of our result has been rleasd so far. @Faithe, jus 2add 2d list of documnt- Waec or Neco Computa list signd/stampd &Original copy of waec rsult if due 4colectn(4yrs)
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
In the case of gce, where do sm1 go to get the computer copy of the result, is in the school the candidate sat for the exams, waec or neco office as the case may be?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
In the case of gce, where do sm1 go to get the computer copy of the result, is in the school the candidate sat for the exams, waec or neco office as the case may be?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
ddc machine:

Get a WAEC result-checking scratch card. I suppose you still have your Full Examination Number. Follow the instructions on the back of the card to check your results. Then print it out. That's your print-out.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Faithte(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
Gd-day 2 u all out there. Pls is it true dat d supplimentary list has been released? Pls hw do we check?. Thks.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Faithte:

Gd-day 2 u all out there. Pls is it true dat d supplimentary list has been released? Pls hw do we check?. Thks.

yeah, it's out. I can help you check. What's the name?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
By the way, the list is pasted on Onyeama Ogochukwu Hall, Uniuyo Main Campus.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
I tho't it was the master's sheet that was reffered to
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
Yeah, was refering 2 d master list, d list wit d names of sme oda candidates nt jus u, in d case of Gce, u'l go 2waec office 2get it, Take note, d page whr ur name apear duly signd n stampd. Pls. Kadata if u go 2sch 2moro help check d suplmntry list 4 DENNIS DAVID EPEDEME(COMPUTA SCIENCE OR COMPUTA ENGINERIN) PLS i beg u o (NB- d name abov may nt be aranged acordinly). Tanx. Faithe 4 d info.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
Yeah, was refering 2 d master list, d list wit d names of sme oda candidates nt jus u, in d case of Gce, u'l go 2waec office 2get it, Take note, d page whr ur name apear duly signd n stampd. Pls. Kadata if u go 2sch 2moro help check d suplmntry list 4 DENNIS DAVID EPEDEME(COMPUTA SCIENCE OR COMPUTA ENGINERIN) PLS i beg u o (NB- d name abov may nt be aranged acordinly). Tanx. Faithe 4 d info.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by chiberry(f): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2011
the supplementary list is out. it is not on line. ask those in the school to send your details.goodluck to those who got their admission in uniuyo. best of lucks. uniuyo resumption date is on 4th of march.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by chiberry(f): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr Kadata, pls can you help me check this name . NNAEMEKA CHIKWEM. the first choice was international and public relations. and supplentary list i heard is out. pls, help me check this name above . his supplementary course was sociology. thanks and God bless. and pls can i get informed on the date of acceptance pament. its a great pleasure knowing you.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
Miatha:

Pls. Kadata if u go 2sch 2moro help check d suplmntry list 4 DENNIS DAVID EPEDEME(COMPUTA SCIENCE OR COMPUTA ENGINERIN) PLS i beg u o
yeah, his name is there. No.2 on the list.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
Kadata:

yeah, his name is there. No.2 on the list.
[b]Computer Engineering[/]
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
chiberry:

Mr Kadata, pls can you help me check this name . NNAEMEKA CHIKWEM. the first choice was international and public relations.
I'll help to check it at my convenience. . .k?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
Tanx Kadata am so so grateful, tanx alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / Waec 2017/2018 Result Released (check Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.