Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73302 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by idealogical: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bekool:

[b]I will only believe ur sermon anytime northern leaders will all agree to restructuring and resource control until then they remain parasites [/b]to me. How can u be hiding under one nigeria to continue to steal the oil resources in my backyard to develop ur deserted region and still be claiming that u are rich and blessed with agriculture it doesn't make any sense.

Of course, you have every right to display and hold on to your ignorance and delusion as long as needed, it's your choice, but it doesn't alter the facts on the ground.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Save your breath, our argument is a marathon bros... Ok do you want me to provide you accessible links to all the worst crimes known to man committed by your brothers all over the world? note that the singular type of crime Igbos commit internationally is mostly drug related, but I can list out even worst crimes not excluding terrorism yes TERRORISM committed by yaribanzas on foreign soil, are you game? grin

Why you dey ask permission to produce list nau? grin

Na who dey kidnap dem pikin for Hausaland?

Na who dey rob for Lagos?

Na who dey do fraud for Abuja?

Go to the four corners of Nigeria. Na Ibo!

Go to the four corners of the globe, na Ibo.

Una carry development reach Phillipines even now those people can tell you apart from other Nigerians. grin grin

Developer kwenu!!
Igbo kwenu!!

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tunde835(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

Apart from covenant university can you name any private university in ogun stare state that has more than 1000 university students with proof.

All these GDP figures flying around with no proof makes very little sense
Babcock university Hallmark university Crawford university Trinity University Crescent University

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ikinternational: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nobody here cared where you grew up or whats in your pocket.

What you grew up with or in your pocket is a bragging right for competition in Iboland.

This is Nairaland. grin

But if you feel that money in your pocket is so hot that the whole world need to know. I throw a challenge at you.

Presently some people here in Nairaland are short of means to sustain. Some are sick and need funds to care for themselves or family members.

Nairaland has a slush fund it uses to help legitimate needs.

I challenge you to throw one hundred dollars ($100) into that slush fund every week for the next 24months. For every 100 you throw in I will match it with 200 dollars.

Come and show off with deep pockets instead of making noise and talking to innocent people disrespectfully. grin

Take me up on this challenge abeg.

You put 100, i match it with 200, in dollars, continously with no break for 2years.

Speak up...

Im copying Seun.

Cc
Seun

Look at this man trying to use style on me. You think you're the first fast talker I ran across? Smh

Guy simply make your $200 donation FIRST, screenshot it, post it, Have a mod confirm it, THEN make your challenge.

That's how a serious somebody handles their business

All this na audio donation. Imagine asking someone to do something first before you do the right thing.
Only to you that shyt makes sense

It's your challenge. Lead by example sir. Show us the way
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by idealogical: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

Apart from covenant university can you name any private university in ogun stare state that has more than 1000 university students with proof.

All these GDP figures flying around with no proof makes very little sense

And all the flawed and unreliable GDP figures you opened your thread with were obtained from Wikipedia that you probably edited yourself.

Covenant in Ogun state is the 2nd best Uni in Nigeria and the student population is over 6,000.

Btw, nearly all the best private uni in Nigeria are in the SW.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Daddysidhan: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ikinternational:

Look at this man trying to use style on me. You think you're the first fast talker I ran across? Smh

Guy simply make your $200 donation FIRST, screenshot it, post it, Have a mod confirm it, THEN make your challenge.

All this na audio donation. Imagine asking someone to do something first before you do the right thing.

Did i just hear you say SIR, you better beg the guy so many fake rich braggart like you had been disgraced here.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ikinternational: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Did i just hear you say SIR, you better beg the guy so many fake rich braggart like you had been disgraced here.

Thank you sir.
Now shift. I don't give a fuvck about ya feelings
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ikinternational:

But when you started boasting of your wealth you were bold to take first step. You were confident of your millions in dollars. No one asked you...you just threw out your worth recklessly in people face.

Thats why i said stop flaunting. Its not good.

Now you should follow up your flaunt with action.....and you are twisting in reluctance.

Bro, no dey take money talk to people anyhow. Talk politics talk culture yab people anyhow but never use these three things yab people - money, food and position.

Im calling you to now oppress me with your money like you were doing before with the other guy and you dey slowmotion. grin

I dey copy Seun again.

Cc
Seun
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Even Quora had this person's famous quote about your people, surely your reputation precedes you

A tribe that feasts on the carcass of human beings like your people is bound to be dirty and smelling and no soap can remove your pungent smell. grin

Fake Quora quote cannot help you and you know it.

You should be worried about how to overcome your putrid,pungent smell and that of your generation,bro..Simple trick....stop eating rotten human carcass grin

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daddysidhan:

I dont like guys like this, wallahi!

Na this kind person dey make people question God and or end their life in frustration. I hate people that take position or money to talk down on others, irregardless if na Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa.

Political yabbing na one thing....but oppression with money is totally unacceptable.

I wish he would change and show compassion to people with less.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ikinternational: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

But when you started boasting of your wealth you were bold to take first step. You were confident of your millions in dollars. No one asked you...you just threw out your worth recklessly in people face.

Thats why i said stop flaunting. Its not good.

Now you should follow up your flaunt with action.....and you are twisting in reluctance.

Bro, no dey take money talk to people anyhow. Talk politics talk culture yab people anyhow but never use these three things yab people - money, food and position.

Im calling you to now oppress me with your money like you were doing before with the other guy and you dey slowmotion. grin

I dey copy Seun again.

Cc
Seun

What kind challenge be this?
Talk me to death challenge?

Everything na talk on nairaland. Nobody has ever gone as far as me posting receipts. Nobody.

My posting history is not a lie

I don't even know why you're wasting my time like this

It took me too long to realize you're being a troll. Even though i have nothing better to do, I would've preferred sweeping my garage
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by ludd2018: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
sammyj:
It’s high time we see ourselves as one Nigeria and forget about this tribal sentiments and bigotry!!

with whom ? what is one about Nigeria .
All we want now is Biafra , oduduwa etc nothing like one Nigeria where tribes hate themselves with different belief systems and ideologies.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ikinternational:

What kind challenge be this?
Talk me to death challenge?

Everything na talk on nairaland. Nobody has ever gone as far as me posting receipts. Nobody.

My posting history is not a lie

I don't even know why you're wasting my time like this

It took me too long to realize you're being a troll. Even though i have nothing better to do, I would've preferred sweeping my garage

Posting forged receipts.

Whats purpose of your receipts? To use money to impress, voluntarily.

Walk the talk.....all this ya talk na noise. grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

I graduated from uni ife.. maybe you tell that t people in Dahomey grin

Yoruba still Dey live in 17th century grin

I doubt if you actually finished secondary school from all the gibbrish you behave been spewing since morning.

You haven't make any complete taught. Are you sure you went to Ife in Osun state or another Ife in Abia?
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by ItooWorWor(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Why you dey ask permission to produce list nau? grin

Na who dey kidnap dem pikin for Hausaland?

Na who dey rob for Lagos?

Na who dey do fraud for Abuja?

Go to the four corners of Nigeria. Na Ibo!

Go to the four corners of the globe, na Ibo.

Una carry development reach Phillipines even now those people can tell you apart from other Nigerians. grin grin

Developer kwenu!!
Igbo kwenu!!
They have been developing the world while their potopoto republic remains IDP camp, here is 2 of their brodas developing indonesia grin grin

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

They have been developing world while their potopoto republic IDP camp, here is 2 of their broda developing indonesia grin grin

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:

Oga, tackle aboki, leave Ibos.
The post is from an Aboki challenging the Yorubas.
Leave Ibos out of it for now

Since your Igbo brother wouldn't allow us to have a meaningful discussion here, we are left with no option than to drag them.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

Since your Igbo brother wouldn't allow us to have a meaningful discussion here, we are left with no option than to drag them.

Igbo hijacked the thread from aboki because they craving attention.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Deep down in his heart the Igbo man feels small and unworthy. Once you understand that you understand him completely

Every thing he does is to fight that feeling.
His attention craving ,chest beating, boastfulness,loudness, his so called refusal to bow to anyone his constant assertion "we are the biggest this the most that " every thing is understood once you understand his profound unshakeable core feelings on inadequacy

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Richest and just little lockdown, Lagos and Ogun have turned to a crime scene.

Richest, yet the national social register says otherwise.

Most Industrialized, you SW top the bailout list

Keep deceiving yourself.

The east wouldn't last a day if it was lockdown because the majority of people there live from hand to mouth.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Nobody is stopping you from displaying your madness before your Aboki masters, but we both know these thread was inevitably going to degenerate into a Igbo vs Yoruba e-war grin

The only slaves in Nigeria are those chest beaters from potopoto republic. As you can see, they have hijacked the thread on behave of the northern master to drag their southern masters (Yoruba) and their number one nemesis.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ikinternational: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Posting forged receipts.

Whats purpose of your receipts? To use money to impress, voluntarily.

Walk the talk.....all this ya talk na noise. grin

Yes all na forged.
Forged cars
Forged properties
Forged dollars

But What does any of that have to do with your $200 donation? Call my bluff na

Remember the challenge was your idea. So I'm not really understanding the hesitation
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by CONFAMA: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I put issues in their right perspective.

Sure, because you're an asslicking slave, you can't see beyond your nose. Keep on deluding yourself
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by idealogical: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
They started a thread to rubbish the SW and it backfired spectacularly as usual..

They are always starting what they can not finish..

The thing is, they think everything is about emotions, tantrums, and sentiments instead of facts and realities that don't favour them in any way.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by nisai: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nobody here cared where you grew up or whats in your pocket.

What you grew up with or in your pocket is a bragging right for competition in Iboland.

This is Nairaland. grin

But if you feel that money in your pocket is so hot that the whole world need to know. I throw a challenge at you.

Presently some people here in Nairaland are short of means to sustain. Some are sick and need funds to care for themselves or family members.

Nairaland has a slush fund it uses to help legitimate needs.

I challenge you to throw one hundred dollars ($100) into that slush fund every week for the next 24months. For every 100 you throw in I will match it with 200 dollars.

Come and show off with deep pockets instead of making noise and talking to innocent people disrespectfully. grin

Take me up on this challenge abeg.

You put 100, i match it with 200, in dollars, continously with no break for 2years.

Speak up...

Im copying Seun.

Cc
Seun
He is just a braggart oju o rola ri. That is how you know empty vessels.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 1:29am On Apr 13, 2020
myobjective:

The only slaves in Nigeria are those chest beaters from potopoto republic. As you can see, they have hijacked the thread on behave of the northern master to drag their southern masters (Yoruba) and their number one nemesis.
The same slaves that have bought your entire state including your wretched fathers house? grin grin imagine an Afonja subhuman having the temerity to call another person a slave, don't worry, when Igbos are done conquering Lagos and whatever filthy enclave you come from, we go sabi who the real slaves are.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Ritchiee:

A tribe that feasts on the carcass of human beings like your people is bound to be dirty and smelling and no soap can remove your pungent smell. grin

Fake Quora quote cannot help you and you know it.

You should be worried about how to overcome your putrid,pungent smell and that of your generation,bro..Simple trick....stop eating rotten human carcass grin
Keep spitting all over your computer screen or phone, I know you're frustrated and about to suffer a brain aneurysm right now cheesy.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Abi o!
nisai:
This is logic. Thanks

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Keep spitting all over your computer screen or phone, I know you're frustrated and about to suffer a brain aneurysm right now cheesy.

You are in severe pain to know the truth about your people's dirtiness which had made all of you carriers of putrid and pungent odours.
Continue with your dirty culture and continue to be the dirtiest tribe in Africa.Stop eating rotten,smelling human carcass and in a thousand years,your dirty smell will vanish.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

The same slaves that have bought your entire state including your wretched fathers house? grin grin imagine an Afonja subhuman having the temerity to call another person a slave, don't worry, when Igbos are done conquering Lagos and whatever filthy enclave you come from, we go sabi who the real slaves are.

Can poor people like yours buy land.Lands are given to slaves to cultivate for their masters then they are taken back.Ask Massob. grin
OSUs are generational slaves.Even your name means slave.Small tribes like Ijaw and Igala have colonised and enslaved a major tribe like yours.Tufiakwa!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (103) (Reply)

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69