Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,460 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

He Lives Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Lives Forever (121 Views)

Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow / One Greater Than The Temple Is Here And He Lives In You. Raise no altar.. / Download: Zheh Roger He Lives On [mp3 + Lyrics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Lives Forever by kpakpandoN(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
The first thing Jesus’ resurrection from death does is that it assures us we are not serving a dead God. Our God is alive forevermore!
Jesus Himself says in Revelations 1:8:
“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen…”

When He rose and ascended to Heaven, He made room for the Holy Spirit to descend on us. According to John 16:7:
“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”

If you know me very well, you would know that I love the Holy Spirit. Oh, thank God that Jesus rose and ascended to Heaven. It is because He sent the Holy Spirit to us that we are able to heal the sick, make the barren fruitful and raise the dead.

Jesus’ rising up and going to sit at the right hand of the Father mean that we have an advocate in Heaven, pleading our case. It is because He rose that no matter how dirty you are, no matter how far gone you have been in the world, you can come to the throne of grace and obtain mercy from God because Jesus will plead for you. He has been tempted too, so you can share your temptations with Him and ask Him for grace to overcome them like He did His.

Ultimately, when He arose, He went to prepare a place for His people in Heaven. Those of us who love Him do His will (John 14:15) and we have the assurance that a mansion is waiting for us in Heaven when we leave this world (John 14:3). This however, is sad news for those who commit sin, because they will be going to hell with the devil (Matthew 25:41). Do not allow Jesus’ death and resurrection be in vain over your life.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: He Lives Forever by Iceclan(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
He's ALIVE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Minds Be On Things In Heaven / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/2020 / "We Are Come To The Blood Of Sprinkling,...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.