Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

"We Are Come To The Blood Of Sprinkling,...." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Are Come To The Blood Of Sprinkling,...." (121 Views)

"Strangers Are Come Into The Sanctuaries Of The Lord's House." / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Come To The Blood Of Sprinkling,...." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
So I have good news to us, “Covid 19” cannot destroy us rather the power of our Lord Jesus through His “Body and Blood” will heal us and make us free from its stings in Jesus Name. Jesus who worked in my situation and heal me, will also heal as many as that are down with this virus in Jesus Name.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/we-are-come-to-the-blood-of-sprinkling-2/

(1) (Reply)

Gods Sabbath. / Divine Help / Dare To Be Like Joseph Series Pt 3a: Coping With The Death & Grieve Of A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.