Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Possible To Repair Infinix Phone Panel? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Possible To Repair Infinix Phone Panel? (810 Views)

I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k / Phone Panel And Screens With Accessories. / Do You Have An Infinix Phone For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Repair Infinix Phone Panel? by Benwems(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2020
hello, is it possible to repair infinix phone panel? hot 4 pro. The phone repairers here said it's not possible, Any solution? I got things in the phone i wanna have access to,
Re: Possible To Repair Infinix Phone Panel? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes, take it to infinix service center
Re: Possible To Repair Infinix Phone Panel? by Benwems(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Yes, take it to infinix service center
I was told by the phone repairers that at infinix service center they will only change the panel not repair it.
Re: Possible To Repair Infinix Phone Panel? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Benwems:

I was told by the phone repairers that at infinix service center they will only change the panel not repair it.
Oh, Are you serious
But panel generally are difficult to repair

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX HOT 8 For Sale With Receipt/accessories / Digital Marketing/studio Manager Job Vacancy / Clean Uk Used Backberry For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.