Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Convid-19: Indian Hits Back At Trump - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Convid-19: Indian Hits Back At Trump (328 Views)

Breaking: The 1st Convid-19 Case Is Confirm In Calabar / Where can I have CONVID-19 test in Ogun State. / Convid-19 Suspected Case, Should I Report it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convid-19: Indian Hits Back At Trump by Fakejesus2020: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Convid-19: Indian Hits Back At Trump by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
If the Americans have the highest case in the world and you want to sell to the country that critically needs it, why not sell to the Americans

Cause I don't understand, did the lady listen to herself properly

Don't play politics with human lives!!!

Cause it's obvious that some of you value animals over human lives!!!

Modified:OP if I had seen your moniker before commenting, I won't have.

Show respect for others religious beliefs! This is how terrorism starts!!!
Re: Convid-19: Indian Hits Back At Trump by cicero(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2020
This is why most men think women are dumb, a man is pushing a pill that will create employment and additional revenue for your country and you are on air forming CNN.

(1) (Reply)

Top South African Scientist Dies Of COVID-19 / Baby Sweat Profusely / Nigerians Now Wait Daily For NCDC To Release COVID-19 Update Not NEPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.