Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) (4573 Views)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others / Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) / Onny Michael Buys A Car For His Wife On Her Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Nollywood actor and model, Onuchukwu Michael Okpokwu popularly known as Onny Michael celebrates his 6th year anniversary in beautiful family photos.

The father of one took to his IG page to share beautiful family photos as he celebrates his 6th year anniversary with wife and daughter.

According to his captioned, he said:

"It's my ANNIVERSARY 12TH APRIL 2020.
THE UNION STARTED IN 2014 TILL THIS MOMENT GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL. I just want to say thank you Jesus for your guidance and protections all tru the years past".

"Lord if I begin to thank and praise you, my mouth will not be enough to worship you
I declare love ,peace,good health ,prosperity and God's favour in all the old and new marriages ..glory be to God"

"HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL"

He also shared more family photos and captioned:

"It's 6YRS OF MARRIAGE
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU LORD
CELEBRITY WITH ME"

See photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-3xUzcAM08/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/12/nollywood-actor-onny-michael-celebrates-6th-year-anniversary-with-wife-daughter-photos/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Beautiful family
Re: Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) by Oluromantic: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Daughter wore a good Jean, father n mother wore crazy jeans. That's nice.

But wait o, the girl don reach to get junior brother or sister nw.
Re: Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Beautiful family
Never knew he is married.
God bless your Family
Re: Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
What a happy home....This dude is one of my fav. Nollywood actor...I so much love his works (Matured and straight)

May God bless and keep them always

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Jude Engees Okoye / PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. / Pastor Coza Reveals He Was A Black A&e Chief Priest NBM Cult Back In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.