Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 (451 Views)

In One Year, COVID-19 Kills Enough Americans To Fill A city / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / Nard, The Government And The Rest Of Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 by NLSOFT: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19

The Coronavirus Maybe Overstretched In Nigeria With Dead Bodies Littling The Street. Proactive Actions To Prevent This Is Need By The Federal and state government

It will be Deadly If Our Government Failed Toe Make Sound Decision In Combating COVID 19

It will be deadly in Nigeria If This Virus is allowed To Overwerm the health system, It's Likely the poor masses that will pay the automate price

Be wise, Be Guided. Corona Virus may last for the rest of the year, Stay At Home, Stay Safe

When you are in the public maintain social distancing

Stay safe to save your self and me

From All Of Us
NairaLEARN

1 Share

Re: Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 by Nukilia: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria will be fine, let the west keep their stupid predictions to themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 by NLSOFT: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Is Not A prediction is reality

The Government and the people need to be active in fight against the virus

Its Global Pandemic

And God Is Helping The Africa Nations

Nukilia:
Nigeria will be fine, let the west keep their stupid predictions to themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 by seunlayi(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Op, you are right. I have bn trying telling people about this. I will share your post

2 Likes

Re: Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 by NLSOFT: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks

We Shall All Over come

seunlayi:
Op, you are right. I have bn trying telling people about this. I will share your post
Re: Schools Maybe Closed For The Rest Of The Year - COVID 19 by cicero(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria will not be overrun by any pandemic, not when I’m still here.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Donates #25m Worth Of Food Stuffs / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.