Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! (450 Views)

There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent / Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! by coolscott(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2020
I saw this video on youtube and they have not taken it down yet as they took
down David Icke's video.

It is a short video and the kicker is at the end,
trust me. Let us investigate this together.

* Modification*
The video explains that
applications were filed in 2014 for patents for the corona virus.

They were finally approved and issued in November 2019.

It turns out that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation own the company
that applied for, and got patents, and this approval finally came through
in November of 2019.

That same November in 2019, the virus broke out in Wuhan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc9driyZu1Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2020
Small children go just watch film finish them no go allow person hear word
Re: Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! by Franzinni: 11:05pm On May 06, 2020
bro many of the people here will just think it is all conspiracy theory and everyone talking about these things are thin foil hat wearing loonies..

so just don't bother ... I have been follow this doctor buttar and I believe him mostly ...

the truth is nothing can be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! by coolscott(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
bro many of the people here will just think it is all conspiracy theory and everyone talking about these things are thin foil hat wearing loonies..

so just don't bother ... I have been follow this doctor buttar and I believe him mostly ...

the truth is nothing can be done
I do not agree that nothing can be done.

I will do everything I can do, till a critical mass of people know.

How did you get to know?

You looked at the information.

That is how more and more people will be seeing the information and be getting in the know.

For those who do not know, the video explains that

in November of 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! by Franzinni: 11:33pm On May 06, 2020
coolscott:

I do not agree that nothing can be done.

I will do everything I can do, till a critical mass of people know.

How did you get to know?

You looked at the information.

That is how more and more people will be seeing the information and be getting in the know.

For those who do not know, the video explains that

in November of 2019.

you are right brother ..didn't mean to discourage you ..

billy boy is cooking somn

2 Likes

Re: Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! by Rotjijatau(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2020
God of nigeria come and see ooo

(1) (Reply)

Mandated Vaccinations, Get Ready To Say "NO!" / MORE UPDATES : Nigeria Records 386 New Cases Of COVID-19, Total Rises To 3912 / Flashback: The Beautiful Conjoined Twins Who Died While Trying To Be Separa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.