Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos (47446 Views)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / COVID-19: Anxiety Mounts As Italy Records 627 Deaths In 24hours / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Maj196(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos is the epicenter of coronavirus in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by friday2011(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
vasco01:

Which kind quarantine or close border
People travel for day light to and fro
#what do you expect when our so call security collect 20 for check point make people pass

And who told you nigerian police are still collecting #20 at check point, what kind of insult is this on our business minded police force.

No go try #20 bribe ooo, you go just make the matter worst.

#100 and above, I repeat #100 and above.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Kalm4life: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let's see how it will play,let's say a by week time if kaduna case no increase let's watch how it plays
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Kalm4life: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
sagtav:
Everybody in Lagos should be quarantined tongue Everybody in Lagos should be quarantined
Na so
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Charly68: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aaah wahala de ni Naija,this is what this Govt carelessness has caused in the land
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Afonja s have always been infectious people.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by amosedwin1: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dry Easter... Just lock up in my room right now... No food to eat... My neighbor is outta no where to be found
Please help a friend. So broke right now
Union Bank 0043895578
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
joepepsy:
The way most of you ask for help is very rude, don't give your account details if you are not ask to,some of should learn how to ask for help.

He should wait till after the lockdown, before begging for money.

that is if hunger hasn't finished everybody.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
amosedwin1:
Dry Easter... Just lock up in my room right now... No food to eat... My neighbor is outta no where to be found
Please help a friend. So broke right now
Union Bank 0043895578

Hunger is better than convid, stay safe locked indoors.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by frozen70(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
But I thought there is no inter state movement for now??.. Or have they opened the borders?.

I guess they travel with trailers and under the disguise of transporting food stuff since they are on essential services
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by bamasite2: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
No,
AVOID MONEY!

MO uth N ose EY e
Tetrahedron:
The only cure to this Virus is to avoid “MEN“

Women can you hear that?

avoid “MEN”: “Mouth -Eyes -Nose” lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wont say more than that grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let the spreading go round jo
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
That means all the knook and crannies where Hausa people are staying, there must be some one with coro because they stay together all the time
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tetrahedron:
The only cure to this Virus is to avoid “MEN“

Women can you hear that?

avoid “MEN”: “Mouth -Eyes -Nose” lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wont say more than that grin grin grin
pusssasy don dey dry o and body no be wood
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by joepepsy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Am not saying he shouldnt ask for help, but the manner.
quentin06:

He should wait till after the lockdown, before begging for money.

that is if hunger hasn't finished everybody.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos the Wuhan inside Nigeria.

The easiest way to trace contacts in public health is to disclose identities.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by 4gunners(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Even at night security personnel shouldn't leave the borders. Except money has greased palms as normal.
Money is exchanging hands. I learnt policemen collect #500 while soldiers collect #1000 on Lagos-Ibadan road.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by God2man2again(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fake news. No movement, even if it is truck. How did they manage to travel?
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Too bad. Especially when you’ve got ignorant truck drivers packing northerners like sardines inside their trucks.
I was telling a friend a couple of nights ago, that the rate at which the mallams return back to the north from Lagos may backfire if not tackled. You’ll see a truckload of Hausa’s/Niger in open Nama trucks fleeing Alaba Rago every night. And we say we have soldiers and police mounting the border between Lagos and Ogun.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by cmecproblem(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nationwide lockdown PLEASE
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:
The federal government is not proactive in the fight against the Coronavirus. People are still travelling from danger states admist the so called lockdown.
Policemen are making a lot of money his period I travel from Uyo to Port Harcourt each checkpoint is #500 and they charge private cars more . Only God that can protect us from this deadly epidemic �
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by sammyscholar(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:
The federal government is not proactive in the fight against the Coronavirus. People are still travelling from danger states amidst the so-called lockdown.
Now you blame the government for the misdeeds of citizens!

Military men don't have to be on the roads before we heed the call to stay at home. Funny thing is, when military men start manhandling those who didn't stay at home, you would still come to blame the government for that.

Nigerians are strange set of people!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
God2man2again:
Fake news. No movement, even if it is truck. How did they manage to travel?

I guess you don’t know anything about Nigeria ��
You pay and pass transport is very high now I travelled from Uyo to PH recently the police blocking the roads are useless they can’t protect us
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by afroxyz: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
All these fake news..How is it possible to travel from.lagos to.kaduna?
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Tell me the truth, did you vote for Buhari?
grin

If you wan help, help na. Should that be a criterion for assisting the moniker?
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by 9gerian: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Poverty is the biggest hindrance in Nigeria today!

Even the police live on bribes collected on the highway to make a meaning of their lives and family (or where do you think each officer gets money to cater for his children and their education?).

Aside from others who have been significantly impacted such as artisans, drivers, agberos, small business owners (you can add to the list) who earn and spend a daily living wage, the police are also affected by the lockdown since there will be less reported offenses and highway roadblocks to get bribe. The result is that anybody caught flouting the sit at home order would pay a heavy bribe to the police. Also there would be all sorts of black markets and collusion exploiting the lockdown order for gain. A perfect example is such interstate travels.

At times like this is when all the stolen funds of the past and present catch up with the evil leaders and their collaborators. May they be the worst hit!

No adequate healthcare, education, electricity, patriotism (because the people have lost hope in the system), no welfare for all except political cronies and tribal leanings, no cooperation between the people and the government who continue to handle things with same old mentality (of self, family and cronies) that crippled the country etc.

During the years of plenty, these unfortunate leaders squandered the wealth of the nation leaving the country with at least 80 million people living below poverty line. But the government wants people to continue to stay at home; and eat the air and their instructions.

If Nigeria had saved when there was plenty to go round, and invested same wisely for the welfare and development of its people, then most Nigerians would be in better positions and the right state of mind to act right, contribute their quota and follow the leaders instructions wholeheartedly. Then the poor minority (fewer in number) can be well catered for by the government, with the support of most Nigerians.

All goodwill donations would have been properly used (by the donors) to set up support facilities and not donated directly to government, who (whether past or present) have demonstrated very low credibility with administering public funds judiciously. How exactly do the donors expect their donations to be used? Or was it just for role call with strings to later attract several recoups in multiples?

Advise: Let’s all start praying for God’s protection in the coming days- it is all we’ve got!

ignis:
The federal government is not proactive in the fight against the Coronavirus. People are still travelling from danger states admist the so called lockdown.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Patrioticman007(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
afroxyz:
All these fake news..How is it possible to travel from.lagos to.kaduna?

Go to Mando car park or stand at Abuja junction or join those Trailers within 2 days you will be in Lagos state. The cycle continues.
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:
Are people no longer excited to see their family members or friends return?

When I came back from Lagos my family were afraid of me too bad
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Moji12:
So returning from Lagos has now turned to returning from abroad nawa cheesy

Yes, according to your signature. Looolz
Re: COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos by Femeto: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
They should just allow us go back to work and continue our normal businesses since only 70% are complying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster / 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.