Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Watch - I Am Tumelo - New African 3d Animated Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch - I Am Tumelo - New African 3d Animated Film (251 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film / Arit Okpo Is New African Voices Host - CNN / Drop The Name Of Any Nigerian Or Ghanaian Movie You Want To Watch I Will Provide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch - I Am Tumelo - New African 3d Animated Film by prodelos(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Movie Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DednJAVa5I

SYNOPSIS: 'I am Tumelo', is the story of the fifth generation Tailas. Tumelo is a poor Taila who has a burning desire to win the heart of Princess Desta, the only female Taila in the kingdom. The odds are all against him. He would have to compete with Kanye, who is the strongest in the kingdom and who would do anything to stop Tumelo. He would have to compete with Jaiye, the richest in the kingdom, who would do all he can to lure him. And he must face his personal fears and external enemies who would go to any length to get the princess. Tumelo is the poorest in his generation because his predecessor, Elimu, bore the brunt of an attack by both internal and external enemies of the kingdom. All Tumelo inherited is a little, round, gift box. This box would reveal to him the Truth about himself. 'I am Tumelo" is a suspense-filled, action-packed inspirational masterpiece, that features great friendships, music, dance, humour; and lots of competitions are held in a bid to win the heart of the only female in the kingdom. The competitions must be held and the only princess must select one male Taila, otherwise, the generation shall perish.
Tumelo is afraid but he has only one shot at life.

(1) (Reply)

African Short-film Contest Hosting In Indiana USA / New Mp4 Covid19 Hayim Feat Mrack X Uniquepikin Hd Video / Guess Who’s Running For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.