Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy (1782 Views)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy by viccipedia: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
AmTruth:
I'm very familiar with the Christian religion which I am. And I am also aware we have many of our Muslim brothers and sisters in the medical field and even other religion.

You bringing the fact that religion is the sole reason of what ever you believe brought me into my quote from even history.

Very funny by saying giving me more details I can handle. That to me is childish as all what I have been saying if you care is that we are winning the battle as evidence are showing.

Giving me predictive fact would never change the present as compared to the Ratio of infected, discharged and death worldwide.

Certainly there would be more infected discharged and death persons, but with the present effort we are seeing it can never be worse as compared to the Ratio worldwide.

Our medical practitioners and government are doing good and we salute them.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Ok
Re: Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy by AmTruth: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Alright
viccipedia:
Ok
Re: Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy by AmTruth: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
More discharged going on on daily basis.

We shall prevail.

God bless Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Nelson's Daughter Detoun Turns Terror At LASPARK / The Truth Behind Obigbo Rivers Killings / Csp James Nwafor To Face Anambra Judicial Panel Tommorow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.