Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) (393 Views)

CSOs Hold "Let The Poor Live" Protest In Abuja Over Ban On Sachet Alcohol / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by olayiwola4u(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2020
If you are among the people affected by lockdown, identify yourself by posting it...stating how the lockdown has affected you, also mention your need. Let's hope these needs will be met by other Nairalanders who are well to do.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by olayiwola4u(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
For me, my business is at loggerhead. We've closed down school for 3 weeks. I'm surprised that the food I budgeted for lockdown about #85,000 is almost finished... 2 kids with a wife. Mind you, I feed some students in my school...knowing the family problems those students are going through. I sent some of our food stuffs to those students family. I hope they all survive in this trying time.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by olayiwola4u(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Seun and lalasticlala help us reach out to other Nairalanders
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by oscarsam(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
The world economy has been largely affected as a whole and not just Nigeria.
the rich are thinking of their security and the possibility of bouncing back stronger once there's an end to this pandemic while
the poor can only think of how they can possibly survive this hard times.
the only thing we all can pray is for God to open the inner minds of our leaders and grant them the spirit of innovation on how to manage this pandemic as well as pray for a cure to be found.

Hardly can anyone offer financial help in this trying time unless being moved by the spirit.
We shall all survive!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
THE WHOLE WORLD IS IS NEED OF ONE THING OR ANOTHER. LET'S JUST HOPE TO CARRY ON STRONGER WHEN ALL THIS PASSES.

1 Like

Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Oladayo12(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Just graduated from sch still haunting for job before the lockdown came into effect. i have practically nothing to eat with my aged parent & siblings. Although we've been living from hand to mouth even before the covid-19 pandemic but this time around is worst due to the lockdown, any help from here will be much appreciated, Happy easter to you all. Thanks.
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Ninethmare: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2020
embarassed
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Abfinest007(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am a survivor from the virus.
I had to spend all that i have treating my self.
Now I am broke drinking garri with raw groundnuts which my neighbour helped with but now Everything has finished and I am down
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Mightyhaiz: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
I need.....

For this lockdown to end so life can go on
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Kennyfancy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Noted
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by yellowgarri2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by femiasake: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
My wife gave birth on the first day of the lockdown....I couldn't work, no inflow of money and Mama and Baby needed to be care for. I don't know what to do.

Each time I look at my baby .....I just say am sorry .
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by Tobigab12: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Easter
Re: Let The Nairalanders That Are In Need Post It Here (lockdown Arena) by khalling2008: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
The thing affect me seriously now to feed wife and children not easy, Lagos is not going area now and I heard that the lockdown is indefinitely. I don't know what to do again o

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! See Why "Africa Will Become Chinese In A Blink:they Are Coming For You" / What Causes Itchy Body? / BREAKING: Another WHO Official In Bauchi Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.