Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter (69270 Views)

Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours / A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by Deyemz(f): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
ok
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by bestabigaelever(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
paix:
Make we see de shots wey you don shoot.
Lol....don't mind me
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by bestabigaelever(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:
You've got me babe kiss
Awwww.... I am blushing
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by Aare2050(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Who did he scam?
He scammed me.
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by obojememe: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. I'm back, where's my meat?
still available, how will i forward it ?
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by paix(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Lol....don't mind me
It's ok, if you say so.
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by micfred(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
The tomato no cook well o
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by Juliusdking(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
ogwoliun:
I am a type of person that don't like cooking, but the lockdown has humbled local man.
This is my simple way of celebrating Easter because it's not easy for so many people right now, and I pray that God will take away this plague so that we will go back to our normal life.
guy na red oil u take cook this ur food
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by joepepsy(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Lockdown dey here for swiss, hook me up like 2 or 3 weeks time, cos can't do mobile transfer.
aylive02:
I never cross path with you before. You never send me money o. Unless I go DM my account details now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by dele2k4(m): 6:06am On Apr 13, 2020
We want people in Osun state to emulate this gesture to reach people in healthcare, police,Nscdc, vigilante group staying on the road to enforce government directive and other security firm such as bank security officers, church security officers, hotels etc, make them happy too.��❤️❤️
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by aylive02(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2020
joepepsy:
Lockdown dey here for swiss, hook me up like 2 or 3 weeks time, cos can't do mobile transfer.
no wahala. Stay safe bro.
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
obojememe:
still available, how will i forward it ?
Send Bring it to my side and leave it at my gate. I will come out and pick it. You know social distance is as important as food this season
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by obojememe: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Send Bring it to my side and leave it at my gate. I will come out and pick it. You know social distance is as important as food this season
address?
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by Harrykn: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
My guy what's this Are you suffering? That is not meat, go cook better meat abeg..

If you see meat in UYO, Hungkle
You will cherish food more than meat.
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
obojememe:
address?
I sent it two days ago and I'm sure you received it. I've been waiting and salivating and yet nothing.
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by obojememe: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I sent it two days ago and I'm sure you received it. I've been waiting and salivating and yet nothing.
no, i didn’t, maybe u should send a direct message then
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
obojememe:
no, i didn’t, maybe u should send a direct message then
It was a direct message I my brother. Anyway, maybe you should send me your own a dress let me come and Carey the meet cheesy
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by obojememe: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It was a direct message I my brother. Anyway, maybe you should send me your own a dress let me come and Carey the meet cheesy
igando lagos?
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
obojememe:
igando lagos?
I'm on my way. Don't give it to your neighbour please I'm coming to get it
Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by obojememe: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm on my way. Don't give it to your neighbour please I'm coming to get it
no wahala

1 Like

Re: Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter by Abiadetobi: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
paix:
Use of microwave has been banned, aren't you aware?
na u bann am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.