Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Liverpool Should Be Denied Premier League Trophy-man United Lagend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Should Be Denied Premier League Trophy-man United Lagend (275 Views)

Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Should Be Denied Premier League Trophy-man United Lagend by idu11: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Former Manchester United right-back Rafael wants the Premier League to be voided to deny Liverpool the title.

He won three league titles at Old Trafford and the defender is desperate for United’s rivals Liverpool to be deprived of a first league triumph in 30 years.

The Reds were just two wins away from securing the trophy before the coronavirus pandemic.

The Brazilian told the club’s website: “I always say that when you get View full details>>>https://idusport.com/2020/04/12/liverpool-should-be-denied-premier-league-trophy-man-united-lagend/

Re: Liverpool Should Be Denied Premier League Trophy-man United Lagend by Babatunde40(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
His opinion doesn't count

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Great Exercise From Iniesta And His Wife / I Thought About Killing Myself Twice - Zenit Defender / Why I Didn't Sign For Arsenal- Vincent Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.