Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why I Didn't Sign For Arsenal- Vincent Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Didn't Sign For Arsenal- Vincent Enyeama (287 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Sign For Arsenal- Vincent Enyeama by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Former Super Eagles goalie, Vincent Enyeama has revealed reasons he didn't sign for the Gunners even when an opportunity came Knocking in 2006.

According to the Free Agent, his agent alerted him on a possible move to the Emirates after the gunners showed interest on him.

“It was after the 2006 Nations Cup and then again around the 2014 World Cup. When I turned them down, that is when they [Arsenal] took David Ospina.

“For me, I was at the stage where I preferred playing even if it was for one of the smallest teams. That is what the agents that were involved told me. That Arsene (Wenger) wanted me but he is not so sure because...KEEP READING HERE

SEE ALSO
Osimhen to Newcastle, a Possibility?

I couldn't sleep After the Chelsea game - Osimhen

I want to create Clean sheet Machines - Vincent Enyeama

Re: Why I Didn't Sign For Arsenal- Vincent Enyeama by McTEE10(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Ayegbeni: How Injuries Destroyed Anichebe's Career / £37 Million Signing Announces ‘on July 1 I Am A Chelsea Player / Boxing Fight Went On Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.