Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Please What Advice Can You Give Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Advice Can You Give Me (1718 Views)

Please What Advice Can You Give To A Friend Going Through This From His Wife / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
Get a woman pregnant abroad and tell the court that both of you had unprotected sex so it's a dual responsibility.

If his best is not good enough, he needs to try harder. He should live with the consequences of his actions.

EOD

- NO COURT abroad is gonna tell you that taking care of a child is the SOLE responsibility of the father....ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- if babymama is making more money than babydaddy, SHE will have to pay child support for babydaddy to take care of his child when he has her.
- if both parent have NO MONEY, before the court asks you to contribute, then they will 1st check that you are indeed the child's father....and depending on how much your earn and who keeps the child, they may ask for a contribution. they will never say that you have to pay for everything if you dont have a job, NEVER!!!!
- the child is the consequences of BOTH THEIR actions, not only his, so mama is just as responsible for this child's welfare as daddy, duh!!!
- if daddy decides to be a stay at home dad while mama has a great job, SHE will foot the bill for his rent, his upkeep and the child's upkeep ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by frozen70(f): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2020
andyanders:
You're a wonderful lady and on point. Op, don't just kill yourself. You tried to even accept the pregnancy, but having her sister and friend insult you, for me is wrong. Having said that, for keeping the pregnancy secreet for 6mnts, are u sure u're responsible? Don't force into marriage to her 'cus u'll not have peace. I'll keep off 4 now if I were 2 be u and consider DNA as last option.

That's true
Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by Ishilove: 5:18am On Apr 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
useless woman
useless sister
useless friends
useless family

...and if you play into their useless tricks, they will turn you into a useless man!

forget about these people since they believe that you should go and rob banks to satisfy their nonsense. you can never win with useless people like that.
Lol. Sometimes I forget you're a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by Ishilove: 5:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Graxie:
Hmmmmmmmmm, this generation, what type of girls are mothers raising? At 20, already a baby mama. I have this neighbor, a man above 70, two girls are in his flat since more than one hour in the name of buy plantain. On easter day, under corona virus lock down, you allow your teenage daughters to go and sell plantain. I am minding my business but I just drew my husband attention to that, if only we knew. Many parents are failing, I don't know where we got it wrong. You can imagine the rude girl, what happened to napkins? Must she use pampers? Oga you self, how much is condom eh? Make sure you re-evaluate your life, learn from this and start afresh. At 25 you are already complicating your life. Imagine living the next 15years of your life trying to fix 5minutes problem. It is well!!!
70 years?
Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by cooooooks(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg did he have sex with himself?

Adults, make and female have to take responsibility for their actions.

SweetCunt97:
If you are a broke man, use Condoms. Una no go hear. Babies ain't cheap.

OK you a good guy but the truth is, excuses breed contempt. You simply took on responsibility you not ready for. I hope you guys sort things out sha... Pls make she go buy napkins afterall our mothers used them and we fine.
Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by nams77: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
cc: D1987 and frozen70.

When dealing with financial transactions in issues like this, it is best you transfer the cash from your account to hers. Never give her cash. The simple reason is for evidence purpose later.

Don't pay cash into her account too, always transfer from urs. If a contest comes, she can deny that you gave her any money and may even refused or delay to print her account statement. But if you transferred from your account to her, you can always print statement from your end even if she refused to print her from her account.

Some duluded women are always quick to lie that the man is a low-life bum who is not providing for his kid(s), even if the man is moving heaven and earth
Get ur evidence ready. It may come handy some day

Do a DNA test. Very important.

Thirdly, women talk shit sometimes. Try and overlook that before you kill somebori

Good luck.

Nb: another downside of paying cash is that tellers can get torn, faded or even lost. A statement can always be retrieved with the click of few buttons

2 Likes

Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by frozen70(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
nams77:
cc: D1987 and frozen70.

When dealing with financial transactions in issues like this, it is best you transfer the cash from your account to hers. Never give her cash. The simple reason is for evidence purpose later.

Don't pay cash into her account too, always transfer from urs. If a contest comes, she can deny that you gave her any money and may even refused or delay to print her account statement. But if you transferred from your account to her, you can always print statement from your end even if she refused to print her from her account.

Some duluded women are always quick to lie that the man is a low-life bum who is not providing for his kid(s), even if the man is moving heaven and earth
Get ur evidence ready. It may come handy some day

Do a DNA test. Very important.

Thirdly, women talk shit sometimes. Try and overlook that before you kill somebori

Good luck.

Nb: another downside of paying cash is that tellers can get torn, faded or even lost. A statement can always be retrieved with the click of few buttons

That's a good one there

1 Like

Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by capnies: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is what sin causes if you have concentrated oon developing yourself you won't get this insults
Re: Please What Advice Can You Give Me by Dereformer(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
OP, at 25 you decided to eat food meant for adults. Hmmm, so be prepared to take adult insults ooo.

Don't go to a bee comb, be will sting you if you do. You refused, you wanted to see what is in a bee comb. Now you have seen it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And I Have Reconciled / My 3 Year Old Isn't Catching Up! / My Dad Is Always Been Paid Pension But He's Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.