Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Wife And I Have Reconciled - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Have Reconciled (1709 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I Have Reconciled by Handsomejok: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you everybody for all the advice you gave me the last time i seek for advice concerning my daughter even thought some were harsh but it has helped me to bring back my family together. I regrets everything I have done to my wife and it had Brought me a lot pain and sickness because she was innocent and I thank God she has forgiven me and gave me a second chance and I have promise to stick with her no matter what. Advice to all my brothers please do not repeat the same mistake like me if it happen that you lost everything job ot business soon after getting married first seek God do not come to conclusion that your wife may be the cause especially if she is innocent and you maltreat her , it will bring more pain just like it happen to me , I wish I had listened when I brought the first story here but I didn't and send her packing. I have been through a lot after she lest much worser but I thank God for the second change and also my wife for accepting me back. God bless you all brothers and sisters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by Mood11: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
That's great news. Congratulations and happy married life from now henceforth.
Know that trials and temptations will come through different ways and at different times, instead of accusing your spouse come together and walk through it together.
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from God,may that favor never depart from your home.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by Timekeeper: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bless God... God doesn't want a broken home..

A marriage has been saved from destruction..

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by donbachi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Marriage is the easiest thing on earth...i wonders why the problems in many.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by Skillsnigeria: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
That's good
Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by BigYash: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Handsomejok:
Thank you everybody for all the advice you gave me the last time i seek for advice concerning my daughter even thought some were harsh but it has helped me to bring back my family together. I regrets everything I have done to my wife and it had Brought me a lot pain and sickness because she was innocent and I thank God she has forgiven me and gave me a second chance and I have promise to stick with her no matter what. Advice to all my brothers please do not repeat the same mistake like me if it happen that you lost everything job ot business soon after getting married first seek God do not come to conclusion that your wife may be the cause especially if she is innocent and you maltreat her , it will bring more pain just like it happen to me , I wish I had listened when I brought the first story here but I didn't and send her packing. I have been through a lot after she lest much worser but I thank God for the second change and also my wife for accepting me back. God bless you all brothers and sisters.
Hmmm
Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by AdaSunshine(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you everybody for all the advice you gave me the last time i seek for advice concerning my daughter even though some were harsh but it has helped me to bring back my family together

If you thought people were harsh, then imagine how your wife and your little innocent daughter must've felt when you accused them of being witches...

Anyways, thank God you're back to your senses now, and I hope you make it up to them, especially your little daughter, by being a good and responsible husband and father, and by reassuring them of your love, commitment and protection.

As for those pastors and prophets who deceived you, never in your life should you go back to consult those people again!
Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by lalalista: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
God punish you. Why did she even accept you back? Is she that hopeless? You don't deserve to have her back. You don't deserve her and the child at all. Nonsense man. Instead of taking responsibility and taking up challenges regarding your downfall, you were there looking for who to blame for it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by TheWinterBird(f): 11:39pm On Mar 05
After all that wahala you caused her, smh
Re: My Wife And I Have Reconciled by CockPit: 2:10am On Mar 06
una go fight again?

(1) (Reply)

Household Items For Quick Sale / My Husband Uses 'aboniki' As Lubricant To Have Séx With Me – Nigerian Woman Crie / Women,don't Marry A Man Who Feels The Domestic Work Is For Women Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.