Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome (28036 Views)

FG To Receive 802 Nigerian Returnees From Saudi Arabia / Another 13 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / How To Get To Idiroko Border From Iyana Ipaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by ofiko123(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one.. Let us evacuate our people...
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Coldie(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm
this is why black race will never progress beyond where it is today.

Chinese see themselves as Chinese, no other discrimination.

White people see themselves as Caucasians no matter their nation, they respect and value each other and help each other.

Only blacks and Arabs discriminate against each other by further division they call tribe and ethnicity; I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Fulani, I am Hausa, I am Ijaw, I am Bini, I am Idoma, I am Birom, I am this and that, and yet the whole black nations are in ruins looking like slum.

No unity, no organisation, no communal goal, no communal progress, no collective success, everybody is fighting a lone fight to outshine others and hence hatred, rift, bloodshed, disunity, corruption, favoritism, marginalization, sectional development, lopsided political appointments leading to poor performance, corruption, underdevelopment and total destruction of black nations.

Every other race hate and mock black people yet black people hate each other and cannot join efforts together to progress and surprise other races seeing them as monkeys and apes, it is really a shame to be born black, it is a shame that I am one of you black people cry
Arabs dont discriminate as much as the blacks.

Black's are like the dumbest race I have seen. Its only blacks you would see same people same tribe same language that the whites divided for administrative purposes, 50years later after the whites have left they start fighting themselves over the names the whites gave to them.

Pure dumbness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Kachi11061998(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Are they from the Southeast?

They travel a lot in that region and that's why most of their villages are very scanty with people and houses

Fulani bloodline spotted .
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by mu2sa2: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coldie:

Arabs dont discriminate as much as the blacks.

Black's are like the dumbest race I have seen. Its only blacks you would see same people same tribe same language that the whites divided for administrative purposes, 50years later after the whites have left they start fighting themselves over the names the whites gave to them.

Pure dumbness
The white colonialists have reset the brain of the blacks. See what's happening in south Africa: the stupid blacks there will slaughter fellow Africans on the streets for no reason but still treat their white exploiters as demigod.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by adez2016(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
fergie006:

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-23-nigerian-returnees-arrive-seme-border/
l dont know why Mr President refused to close the border!
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Klemp458: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please the should give him a try

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by idonhammer: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
They should stop going up and down and sit @ a place

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Umuazala: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
fergie006:

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-23-nigerian-returnees-arrive-seme-border/

These people safe. Where are they going, can't they stay one place for Gods sake
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Fidelismaria: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

They travel a lot in that region and that's why most of their villages are very scanty with people and houses

Oga you too dey lie

No south eastern states are scanty and without houses

Stop lying
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by bizzibodi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na wetin dem come dey find for d zoo again from frying pan to fire...now from fire to frying pan.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by erumena(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

See this Buhari brother, so na only Igbo dey travel?

ILLITERACY is a disease.

We Igbos may not be too beautiful but we are proud

You lied sir, Igbos are very beautiful but you are right about being proud though.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Swingate(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
The NCDC should have staff at all the major entry points in Nigeria. Even if they do not have the kit for testing they should conduct handling of returnees themselves in a safe manner until the main team arrive for proper testing. This will reduce any chance of mistakes by the immigration officers at the border.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Kingx4sure: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

White people see themselves as Caucasians no matter their nation, they respect and value each other and help each other.

Only blacks and Arabs discriminate against each other by further division they call tribe and ethnicity; I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Fulani, I am Hausa, I am Ijaw, I am Bini, I am Idoma, I am Birom, I am this and that, and yet the whole black nations are in ruins looking like slum.

No unity, no organisation, no communal goal, no communal progress, no collective success, everybody is fighting a lone fight to outshine others and hence hatred, rift, bloodshed, disunity, corruption, favoritism, marginalization, sectional development, lopsided political appointments leading to poor performance, corruption, underdevelopment and total destruction of black nations.

Every other race hate and mock black people yet black people hate each other and cannot join efforts together to progress and surprise other races seeing them as monkeys and apes, it is really a shame to be born black, it is a shame that I am one of you black people cry
You have said it all bro. Tribal and racial discrimination is one thing I hate with passion. For Christ's sake, no one chose where he or she came from. Destiny chose us. Our joy and progress as humans are bound to our differences. When will people understand this?

Naturally, I usually distance myself from anything tribalism and whoever promote or support it. They are more dangerous than you may imagine. Tribalism is like mocking God who created the differences.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by klax(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
bluemansion:
Abeg make them no allow them enter naija o.

Can you hear yourself, so China doctors whose their country manufactured Coro can come in to Nja bah
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by bizzibodi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
The shiits will start falling if those tarts frm Italy start returning back to their mid-western kingdom.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Patrioticman007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

Your mumu never do ?, what of Jews that killed their god on a cross, are they not worse than blacks ?. Kindly Google about Christ in Israel they still tell you, he is a fatherless traitor.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Mekzico(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

May jealousy and hatred for the blessed people from East not kill.

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Mekzico(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

May jealousy and hatred for the blessed people from East not kill you.

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

They still won't understand your comment, some of them literally think they're westerners.

Foolish country with foolish people especially the educated useless middle class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by donjancd19(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
They are probably from the southwest like the first batch of returnee

They are from Oyo state
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by FA13(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Why they travel a lot and do stay everywhere except their home state, a lot of their villages had good structures to show for it.

Other regions need to emulate this and start developing all villages not just few cities.

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by adelaja70(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Lmao!!!!... Una too dey look for trouble.

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by star4ever: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
They should stop going up and down and sit @ a place

Exactly my thought! I wonder why people are moving up and down. What are they really looking for?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by adelaja70(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Lmao!!!... Una too dey look for trouble.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by leaculpa: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

Its better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by blowjohn(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
ConnectedMan:
Some people have injury on their nyash. They can't sit in one place. Importing and exporting virus upandan. Mtcheew :/

I say if na me dey mann that border with my goons eh, I go flogged all of them back . They are maddd
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by star4ever: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
mu2sa2:
How times change! It's now a curse to return to nigeria from abroad or leave our dear native land for US, UK, Europe, Dubai etc.

It is really an amazing experience. What a life!
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by PHijo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

It is people like you who are causing Africa's problems! You've refused to acknowledge Africa's differences and tailor her solutions to suit those differences.

A Chinese is NOT a Japanese and a French is NOT and Italian!

We are NOT the same! Yes, we are all Africans but we are different. Just as caucasians, mongoloids are distinct in their respective races.

Japan has invaded China several times.
The English and French have fought each other for centuries.
Both World wars were primarily European wars. It was until Europe had largely homogeneous states that we witnessed this long era of peace and prosperity in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Patrioticman007(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
leaculpa:

Its better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

What do you expect from a dark mind, if not darkness. The guy is been hypocritical with the truth, are Nigerians not better than Jews, who single handedly killed a god on the cross, just because he claimed to be their king .
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Oswardnat: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lockdown extension: Buhari makes fresh statement, assures of more interventions
President Muhammadu Buhari Saturday thanked Nigerians for their patience and strong determination to defeat the coronavirus disease outbreak.
The president appealed to Nigerians to stay at home, and assured of more interventions.
He said: “We realise that today, there will be sons and daughters unable to visit their parents, and elders that are isolated from young ones. And there will be those who live day-to-day, eating as they earn, who face real and present suffering.
https://blueprint.ng/lockdown-extension-buhari-makes-fresh-statement-assures-of-more-interventions/

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Ifyman: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Farmer brain! E no surprise us

They travel a lot in that region and that's why most of their villages are very scanty with people and houses [/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Samnewspaper01: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Must you come back home at this time.

Can't you wait until the pandemic fizzels out before you make your trip.

Abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital / Japa Or Stay In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.