Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome (28027 Views)

FG To Receive 802 Nigerian Returnees From Saudi Arabia / Another 13 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / How To Get To Idiroko Border From Iyana Ipaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Olaide1295: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm
this is why black race will never progress beyond where it is today.

Chinese see themselves as Chinese, no other discrimination.

White people see themselves as Caucasians no matter their nation, they respect and value each other and help each other.

Only blacks and Arabs discriminate against each other by further division they call tribe and ethnicity; I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Fulani, I am Hausa, I am Ijaw, I am Bini, I am Idoma, I am Birom, I am this and that, and yet the whole black nations are in ruins looking like slum.

No unity, no organisation, no communal goal, no communal progress, no collective success, everybody is fighting a lone fight to outshine others and hence hatred, rift, bloodshed, disunity, corruption, favoritism, marginalization, sectional development, lopsided political appointments leading to poor performance, corruption, underdevelopment and total destruction of black nations.

Every other race hate and mock black people yet black people hate each other and cannot join efforts together to progress and surprise other races seeing them as monkeys and apes, it is really a shame to be born black, it is a shame that I am one of you black people cry

Hi,

Don’t say “will never progress beyond”. Instead say “has not progressed beyond”

The little change gives a bit of optimism that if we begin to see ourselves as one like you said, we will make progress.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by otokx(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos airport should be reopened.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Oluwasegun700: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Canada or US visa please contact me on WhatsApp
+13185989377
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Oshokalo: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

White people see themselves as Caucasians no matter their nation, they respect and value each other and help each other.

Only blacks and Arabs discriminate against each other by further division they call tribe and ethnicity; I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Fulani, I am Hausa, I am Ijaw, I am Bini, I am Idoma, I am Birom, I am this and that, and yet the whole black nations are in ruins looking like slum.

No unity, no organisation, no communal goal, no communal progress, no collective success, everybody is fighting a lone fight to outshine others and hence hatred, rift, bloodshed, disunity, corruption, favoritism, marginalization, sectional development, lopsided political appointments leading to poor performance, corruption, underdevelopment and total destruction of black nations.

Every other race hate and mock black people yet black people hate each other and cannot join efforts together to progress and surprise other races seeing them as monkeys and apes, it is really a shame to be born black, it is a shame that I am one of you black people cry
Dis comment deserve 500 likes but they wount see it
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Dollabiz: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by hodari: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHijo:

It is people like you who are causing Africa's problems! You've refused to acknowledge Africa's differences and tailor her solutions to suit those differences.

A Chinese is NOT a Japanese and a French is NOT and Italian!

We are NOT the same! Yes, we are all Africans but we are different. Just as caucasians, mongoloids are distinct in their respective races.

Japan has invaded China several times.
The English and French have fought each other for centuries.
Both World wars were primarily European wars. It was until Europe had largely homogeneous states that we witnessed this long era of peace and prosperity in Europe.
Don't mind the fool.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by BruncleZuma: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

Actually, the Chinese have different tribes, one of which, is the Han; they are the ones in power and are super racist even to other people of Chinese origin.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Farki: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

See this Buhari brother, so na only Igbo dey travel?

ILLITERACY is a disease.

We Igbos may not be too beautiful but we are proud

The women are beautiful kiss, the men are very proud. grin
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHijo:

It is people like you who are causing Africa's problems! You've refused to acknowledge Africa's differences and tailor her solutions to suit those differences.

A Chinese is NOT a Japanese and a French is NOT and Italian!

We are NOT the same! Yes, we are all Africans but we are different. Just as caucasians, mongoloids are distinct in their respective races.

Japan has invaded China several times.
The English and French have fought each other for centuries.
Both World wars were primarily European wars. It was until Europe had largely homogeneous states that we witnessed this long era of peace and prosperity in Europe.

Your point is useless because you contradict yourself.

Europeans fought but are now peacefully under the European Union.

The Asians fought but are now co operating under the ASEAN alliance.

You are living in the 1800s , your oga boogah clan is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Are Africans doing this ?
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by cookingsoul(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
They are probably from the southwest like the first batch of returnee

Igbos using style to run bac to d zoo.wer waitin freaking ingrates

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by JudasNaCarrot: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Hmmm

Very very correct.

I have always said this.....The Black race is cursed and exceptionally wicked. He cannot rule organise or rule himself and lack the brain for scientific and technological advancements to explore his environment to his advantage.
All the Black race knows is how to sing, dance, sex and eat. He is just a waste of human flesh.

Anywhere the blackman finds himself in leadership is always riddled in chaos. All the countries in the Caribbean and Africa, Haiti, Jamaica etc.
Nigeria, Congo, Angola and others, even with huge natural resources that cannot be found in the whole of Europe, yet we live in abject poverty.

South Africa is what it is today all because of the white man. Since Apartheid was dismantled South Africa started going down all because of blacks.

Blacks are cursed and cannot move an inch in terms of human and scientific advancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
cookingsoul:
Igbos using style to run bac to d zoo.wer waitin freaking ingrates

They are from Oyo state. The first batch were from osun.
They are Yorubas
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hey negro's, your oga boogah clan is not the problem of blacks. It's our ideology, the mindset of consuming things we can't produce excessively.

It's the same in every black country, so thinking another clan is your problem is an exercise in futility.

The image below explains the problem of the black man.

We are unproductive, with a population of 200 million there's no reason we shouldn't be competing with at least Brazil by now.

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by TMKsouth: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

South Africa is what it is today all because of the white man. Since Apartheid was dismantled South Africa started going down all because of blacks.

Blacks are cursed and cannot move an inch in terms of human and scientific advancement.

If u read a book once in a while u would know that the ANC inherited a bankrupt state in 1994 because your saintly and perfect Whites had run an unsustainable and corrupt government policy of apartheid.

The blacks then doubled, tripled and quadrupled the SA economy to highs of about $400 billion by the year 2010.

Please prove me wrong. You can continue hating your black skin on your own bro, some of us don't subscribe to your inferiority complex.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

If u read a book once in a while u would know that the ANC inherited a bankrupt state in 1994 because your saintly and perfect Whites had run an unsustainable and corrupt government policy of apartheid.

The blacks then doubled, tripled and quadrupled the SA economy to highs of about $400 billion by the year 2010.

Please prove me wrong. You can continue hating your black skin on your own bro, some of us don't subscribe to your inferiority complex.

But the standard of living of blacks in South Africa has fallen.

Whites still dominate the economy, so how much has the black south African leadership done for their people.
GDP is not enough, standard of living is better.

I know Africa has potential and agree that self hatred doesn't solve problems, but there has to be a sense of urgency to fix issues.

This must be driven by the educated middle class.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by CrestMan: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by TMKsouth: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

But the standard of living of blacks in South Africa has fallen.

Again not true. You're taking the simplistic view, the picture is much more complex. While some black people have fallen deeper into poverty many others have also been lifted upwardly. The black middle class has grown sevenfold in the same period from very low levels during the apartheid days. SA now is among the top 3 largest black middle class on the continent.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by miqos02(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
They should stop going up and down and sit @ a place
osun people and Ivory coast are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Deyemz(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

Again not true. You're taking the simplistic view, the picture is much more complex. While some black people have fallen deeper into poverty many others have also been lifted upwardly. The black middle class has grown sevenfold in the same period from very low levels during the apartheid days. SA now is among the top 3 largest black middle class on the continent.

I beg to differ, I think you're taking more of an optimistic view , a growing middle class coupled with more falling into poverty is mediocre.

Why is the economy still dominated by whites , that's the real question.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by PHijo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Your point is useless because you contradict yourself.

Europeans fought but are now peacefully under the European Union.

The Asians fought but are now co operating under the ASEAN alliance.

You are living in the 1800s , your oga boogah clan is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Are Africans doing this ?

There is NO WAY I contradict myself! The problem with you Africans is that instead of getting informed you want have a say on things you have no knowledge of.

ASEAN or EU are regional bodies Asian countries are members of. India has been split at least 3 times before it had relative peace and stability. China is essentially a Chinese country, Japan is a Japanese country. What's the language Nigerians speak? Who did this to Africans?

How can you compare homogeneous Asian and European states with Nigeria, a heterogeneous entity with all sorts of religious inclinations.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHijo:

There is NO WAY I contradict myself! The problem with you Africans is that instead of getting informed you want have a say on things you have no knowledge of.

ASEAN or EU are regional bodies Asian countries are members of. India has been split at least 3 times before it had relative peace and stability. China is essentially a Chinese country, Japan is a Japanese country. What's the language Nigerians speak? Who did this to Africans?

How can you compare homogeneous Asian and European states with Nigeria, a heterogeneous entity with all sorts of religious inclinations.

What you don't understand is that the Chinese assimilated a lot of tribes under the Han Ethnicity to become one Chinese through years of indoctrination.

Indians another stupid group like Africans have similar problems and that's why they can't be great.. tribal , Hindu and other divides.. don't quote GDP because India is largely poor per GDP per capita.

Japan was always a stand alone country with their own ethno fascist national agendas until America put them in their place. At least they know how the world works.

The European Union is Europe, same people, currency, with various cultures and languages, they live harmoniously and have shared prosperity .. they even want other European countries to join. Britain off course is the only rogue country because they miss pillaging other countries and are overwhelmed with immigrants.

Which of these are we Africans currently doing?

Which Nigerian clan is productive enough, please don't mention those useless fake products coming from China.

The real problem with blacks is lack of productivity period.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by TMKsouth: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

I beg to differ, I think you're taking more of an optimistic view , a growing middle class coupled with more falling into poverty is mediocre.

Why is the economy still dominated by whites , that's the real question.

Not necessarily. The decline (or stagnation, really) in the SA economy is characterized during the administration of the two-term Zuma rule. Everyone acknowledges he was a total failure, and the ramifications are haunting the present Ramaphosa administration (which is actually a capable one).

The black administrations preceding Zuma's, Mandela and Mbeki, had gradually chipped away the black poverty levels.

So going back to my original argument debunking the black inferiority complex displayed by that poster, black people are capable of managing their own affairs.

The issue of white dominance in the economy is 350 years old - we will gradually chip away at this too without shooting ourselves in the foot. The Democratic dispensation is just 25 years old. Rome was not built in a day.

But black South Africans are hopeful and believe in black excellence, which is something I've come to notice is lacking in Nigeria, or on Nairaland at least. Hopefulness is in sunrise mode in SA whereas Nigeria is experiencing a sunset it would seem.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by PHijo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

What you don't understand is that the Chinese assimilated a lot of tribes under the Han Ethnicity to become one Chinese through years of indoctrination.

Indians another stupid group like Africans have similar problems and that's why they can't be great.. tribal , Hindu and other divides.. don't quote GDP because India is largely poor per GDP per capita.

Japan was always a stand alone country with their own ethno fascist national agendas until America put them in their place. At least they know how the world works.

The European Union is Europe, same people, currency, with various cultures and languages, they live harmoniously and have shared prosperity .. they even want other European countries to join. Britain off course is the only rogue country because they miss pillaging other countries and are overwhelmed with immigrants.

Which of these are we Africans currently doing?

Which Nigerian clan is productive enough, please don't mention those useless fake products coming from China.

The real problem with blacks is lack of productivity period.

How do you compare Europe with largely homogeneous countries, to Africa with multiethnic countries were ethnic nations are split between several neighbouring countries. For instance, the Yoruba are split between Nigeria, Benin republic and Togo. Or the Akan are split between Ghana, Ivory coast and Togo. Or the Hutu and Tutsis split between more than 4 countries. Ironically all 4 countries have been involved in conflicts because of this madness.

On the Han Chinese, your claim isn't true. You are deliberately trying to misconstrue things.

China was not created by foreign powers. It was internal creation. The same cannot said about Nigeria or India. No matter how you try to frame it, India, in all ramifications have done much better than Nigeria. Today, global brands like Jaguar and Range rover are Indian brands. India as it is has put to 1,000 official languages or dialects. This is a recognition of their differences.

The didn't force Pakistan and Bangladesh to remain as parts of India.

I wonder if you know the difference between supranational, multilateral organisations and national or subnational governments because you seem to confuse all of them.
Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHijo:

How do you compare Europe with largely homogeneous countries, to Africa with multiethnic countries were ethnic nations are split between several neighbouring countries. For instance, the Yoruba are split between Nigeria, Benin republic and Togo. Or the Akan are split between Ghana, Ivory coast and Togo. Or the Hutu and Tutsis split between more than 4 countries. Ironically all 4 countries have been involved in conflicts because of this madness.

Rwanda finally got some sense and you can see the rewards, if all of Africa can get the same sense the balkanisation will be neutralised.

But you want further divisions yeah?

On the Han Chinese, your claim isn't true. You are deliberately trying to misconstrue things.

China was not created by foreign powers. It was internal creation. The same cannot said about Nigeria or India. No matter how you try to frame it, India, in all ramifications have done much better than Nigeria. Today, global brands like Jaguar and Range rover are Indian brands. India as it is has put to 1,000 official languages or dialects. This is a recognition of their differences.

India has a population that is close to d entire population of Africa and you want me to compare them to Nigeria? Yeah India is more productive than Nigeria but still a developing country with very similar problems as Nigeria. Poverty,bad infrastructure, corruption etc

I never said China was created by foreign powers, China is a 5k years civilization.
My point was that the Han Chinese assimilated other ethnicities as a means of cohesion and social solidarity and it helped develop their country to what it is today. Imagine if they were still divided along tribal lines

The didn't force Pakistan and Bangladesh to remain as parts of India.

Where is Pakistan today?, that's what happens when you think scattering everything is the solution.

I wonder if you know the difference between supranational, multilateral organisations and national or subnational governments because you seem to confuse all of them.

There's no talk of governments here , just saying the the European Union itself was born out of a racial ideology planned with precautionary measures.

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by zuto4u(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2020
You have said it all my brother, it is so disheartening.
humilitypays:
Hmmm

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by rationalhuman(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
India and China both are ancient civilization, Both had dominated world trade when Europe was living in caves, China gave Gun Powder, Papers while India gave us Number system, Mathematics and Trigonometry (that traveled to Europe via Silk rout and Arab traders) and India is worlds oldest contentiously inhabited civilization, The only difference is that India allowed Islam with open hand and this was the sole reason for its partition, Even though Booth China and India will rule upcoming centuries. shame that African mentality can never lead to such glory until there are Old rotton thoughts and Corrupt Politicians and lack of moral values. sad
Nigsrdumb:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by rationalhuman(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
I agree with you 100%, Lived in India for 8 years and i can validate that 99% of problems India facing is just because of its Muslim population, While Hindus, christian have 2 kids max, Muslims are the real population driver, They are eating huge amount of government subsidy their while remaining mostly unproductive for nation, Even after 3 partitions still Muslims are demanding new land carved fro them because now again their population is huge. What every African nation, especially Nigeria need is give some land to Muslims and make separate nation for others, this is only viable solution.
PHijo:

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome by PHijo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Rwanda finally got some sense and you can see the rewards, if all of Africa can get the same sense the balkanisation will be neutralised.

But you want further divisions yeah?

I never said China was created by foreign powers, China is a 5k years civilization.
My point was that the Han Chinese assimilated other ethnicities as a means of cohesion and social solidarity and it helped develop their country to what it is today. Imagine if they were still divided along tribal lines

Where is Pakistan today?, that's what happens when you think scattering everything is the solution.

There's no talk of governments here , just saying the the European Union itself was born out of a racial ideology planned with precautionary measures.

When you compare China with countries like Nigeria you inadvertently insinuate that both were established by foreign powers.

China has a 1 country, different system policy. The bedrock of that policy is different political, fiscal and monetary systems. For instance, China mainland, Hongkong and Chinese Machau all have their own currencies despite being the same country.
What stops from from the respective ethnic nations manage resources and political structures and systems based their cultures and beliefs?

The Tutsi of Rwanda and Uganda finally realized that that a continued battle against regional forces due to their interference in the DRC was not sustainable. So they stopped aiding ethnic Tutsi militias in the DRC. As a result of the disregard for ethnic boundaries in the creation of national borders, many unnecessary conflicts that are energy, time and resources consuming had to be quelled by African regional bodies.

Today Pakistan is much better than Nigeria. Pakistan assumed that religious affinity superseded ethnicity and that miscalculation caused most for their major setbacks. Certain regions in Pakistan are being ruled by tribal laws and that has helped to maintain some of stability.

You cannot compare the EU that is not a country with a country. The EU is relatively successful today because Europe learnt lessons. Like I told you earlier, prior to World War 2, there were attempts make certain cultures dominate Europe. After World War 2 they learnt to respect, preserve and promote their diversity through cross cultural exchanges and mutual respect.

Not to long ago, Belgium did not have a national government because the ethnic nations were negotiating on their political future. They took months to negotiate in Belgium but in Nigeria representation in parliament is not balanced. Certain ethnic too say in parliament while there are groups without parliamentary representation.

The primary purpose of EU was not to promote a race but to promote certain ideals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tex Trex / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos / 5 Passengers Dead Including A Baby After Danfo Bursts Into Flames In Lagos.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.