Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums (34512 Views)

FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens / Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by noisy45(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:
Coming from someone whose tribe's tradition is to wake their parent with heavy blow. Idiat cheesy
[s][/s]

You guys believe shit tales, I'm not aware of that among igbos
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Deyemz(f): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Chachangi: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
It’s happening right now in Agege, oko Ogba Road, robbers !
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by EzzyCarter: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Finest641(f): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iffa hear say dem pick up. People wey go show hours after the robbery. Na only God fit save us for this situation wey we find ourselves. Naija which way?
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by t2luv1: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2020
freeman4ever:
I think the government should legalise fire arms in this cont3

That's one of the main reason I find it hard to come to that country. I just can't imagine myself not carrying a gun whenever I am out of the house. I have always had a carry permit.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Kenttylord(m): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Robbers currently in my area at Ayobo/ipaja..

Effect of corona and lockdown..

God will save us all.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Fulanization: 4:15am On Apr 13, 2020
godofuck231:
good insurance is hard to find , so people should keep theirs, good job now these guys are awake
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by AFONJACOW(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Johnnyoungster:
Lolz..bro where u dey
very far away from any of these... Family are in country home , well fenced , enough food , med and Diesel to last them for the next 4 months , pretty safe that side, let those who voted for change and continuation eat themselves ...I will only come here to see how many of them are still alive grin
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by 7lives: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Orubebe01:
Some Yoruba miscreants here in Agege doesn't do any work. Their job is to beg/harrass people for money on daily basis. In the night the will start picking pocket and robbing people of their belongings.
Now, that they can't see people outside to beg or rob, and hunger is dealing with them severly, they have decided to take the robbing to people's home.
I have never seen lazy People like them.

Most of them don't work before covid 19, they are used to free money.
Government should do something about them before it's too late.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by 7lives: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2020
proxillin:

Reform and recruit them into amotekun, let them go and face fulani herdsmen. shebi they like violence..let them meet their matches

They can't work, they are averse to anything like work.
I used to know two guys who always escape from work to sleep and beg for money in the hood later in the day, they called it sara money.
The money is spent on sure bet, baba ijebu, aja nsare, olosho, and hot drinks.
Food must be free, a sibling who operate a small restaurant must give them free food or else, they'll unleash wahala and scatter the shop.
They called it sara food, you need to see them eat, people who work for money dare not eat like these two.
They always look down on hard working folks, they think hard working folks are idiots.
The last job that one of them ditched for sara life, was a 75k job.
In fact na their wahala kill their mama, how can 30 something and someone in his early 40s insisted on not working?.
It's either the work is too tedious, too demeaning or too below their societal status, as if they have a choice.
We don counsel them we don taya, now we don siddon look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos) / Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.