Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums (34511 Views)

FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens / Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by AreaFada2: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by doubleportion: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why can't they wait for their N20,000 from govt before they took to the street? sad
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos state government that thinks in only one direction. No provision for food and security.

They have tried bt they have not done enough.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:
Whether the govt like it or not, a day is coming when we will all have access to gun in our individual house for security. If not for the gun(real or fake)? who robbery go oppress?
By the time 200 robbers high on something pounce on only 4 or 5 houses at a time, you eye will clear. Logistics and logicalities go hand in hand o.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Fragility6: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:
The root cause is hunger.
Nairaland intellectuals go tell u say na bcoz dem b thieves bfor. Just imagine me staying at home no means of income 2 feed my family n u expect me to die of hunger wen i have two hands. Diz govt. na joke
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Fragility6: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
freeman4ever:
I think the government should legalise fire arms in this cont3
Them no go ever try am coz group of persons can stand up to start revolution against dier demonic rule.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
why do we do this to ourselves?
is it the civilians that decreed lockdown?
protect yourselves over there.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by ifex370(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Actually, armed robbery originated from Igboland. After the war, conquered Biafran soldiers took to armed robbery as all they had were their rifles.

They learnt robbery from Ojukwu. During the war, Ojukwu ordered the robbery and looting of CBN branch in the East where he got tons of currency notes. He hoped to use the stolen notes to finance the war. Unfortunately for him, Gowon was smarter. Gowon changed the currency and what Ojukwu stole became useless.

That was the beginning of his defeat.

Looool... You don't mean it
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Felincous(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bG2GmCmEQ
Watch it here as it happened.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Iblak: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let security be deployed please
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by noisy45(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
When all these Afonja "owo da "youth dont see any yellow bus to extort money from in the streets of lagos, they will engage in robbery na, this lockdown bad oo

They are very useless set of youths, cursed tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Wickedfacts: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
ifex370:
Looool... You don't mean it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Wronggee(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dem know fit try am for Asaba now..... Boyz are not smiling at all..... I get two sharp cutlass for under my bed grin
JohnieWalker12:
If them try am for Asaba, all of us go Die together lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Hardfact: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Johnnyoungster:
Hoodlums on rampage and causing havoc to residents living in Agbado Crossing, Ope Ilu, Ijoko, Abule Lemode and the environs. As they all celebrated Easter keeping vigil with all manners of local weapons, charms etc expecting the ungodly visit of the “1 million gang/cult”

The residents turned to Vigilante, to secure the area. Are we on our own now?

What do you think, will they even pick up? Or would has tried these numbers and what was the response like?

Drop your comments below.

Already saw it coming.
Something must definitely give way.
People cannot just be on lock down, staying home and earning nothing, but spending scarce money/resources without serious implications.
Even our leaders know this but as usual they don't just care.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Jibsy203(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hunger won finish afonja ooooo
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Jibsy203(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
noisy45:

Animals are better than afonja youths
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by SEGLIZ: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
AFNJA and armed robbery. 5 and 6.

when your brain is refusing to function and you are forcing to come up, you and stupidity would look like 5 and 6.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by proxillin(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Swingate:
This is becoming alarming in Lagos State, the police and the Lagos State government should go hard on these guy's and place a very high jail term on cultism offences and enforce it.
These guys are not that intelligent, infiltrate their groups catch their leaders and make them reveal each and every member of the group and punish them accordingly.

these guys r tinubu guys. he needs them to keep his grip on lagos state. Even if they arrest them now, they will release them the 2nd day. Lagos is on time bomb of cultimsm.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by proxillin(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
nokatakata:
Lagos is breeding a lot of useless teenage bas.tards. all they do is smoke, drink,steal and rape. They are not willing to work at all. Many of them are cult members...kesari, one million boys, shaolin temple boys, awawa boys, no salary boys , gurumangu or whatever they call it. Annoying thing is the police see them and know them but won't do anything about them.

These boys should be arrested and forcefully used as cheap labours in large farms in rural parts of nigeria. They should be camped in the farm and forced to work. They can decide to pay them token or just feed them but they must be useful instead of allowing them constitute nuisance.

Reform and recruit them into amotekun, let them go and face fulani herdsmen. shebi they like violence..let them meet their matches
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by AmazingELixir: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stewart883:

I looked at your profile now and you wrote there that your location is in Heaven So how come rogues want to invade where u live

grin grin grin

Badt guy....you been wan go offer protection..
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by dumininu01(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wronggee:
Dem know fit try am for Asaba now..... Boyz are not smiling at all..... I get two sharp cutlass for under my bed grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by noisy45(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jibsy203:
Animals are better than afonja youths
I swear

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
godofuck231:
good insurance is hard to find , so people should keep theirs, good job now these guys are awake

Your pics made me remember Brenton Harrison. If I have his gun arsenal. I go just hibernate for my compound. 500 hoodlums sef go turn learner where that kind guns dey. Na to dey burst their heads as dem they show face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by LivingSage: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
U no know sey rogue dey heaven? cheesy
Stewart883:

I looked at your profile now and you wrote there that your location is in Heaven So how come rogues want to invade where u live
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by LivingSage: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coming from someone whose tribe's tradition is to wake their parent with heavy blow. Idiat cheesy
[s]
noisy45:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Stewart883(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:

Huh shocked shocked you dont mean it! Abeg stay safe oo. Me I dey VGC Sha... I just hope they don't come to the island. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by LivingSage: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Exactly.
Amen o
Stewart883:

Huh shocked shocked you dont mean it! Abeg stay safe oo. Me I dey VGC Sha... I just hope they don't come to the island. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by nokatakata: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
proxillin:

Reform and recruit them into amotekun, let them go and face fulani herdsmen. shebi they like violence..let them meet their matches

There are better people to recruit into amotekun. These useless teenage retards should be used for cheap forced labour. If they try to escape, you gun dem down.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Galactico4ever(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:
please Invite me to your heaven
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by Happychildlove(f): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:
So for your mind, if you call any of these police numbers, they will answer you and come to your rescue immediately?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Police that area boys used knives to collect their guns in their own checkpoint will now come to your house to chase armed robbers away?
I tire o
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by GabinoMarket(f): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:
It all boils down to a community's tolerance for nonsense and cooperation. The last time these motherrfukkers tried nonsense in my area(about 8 years ago) about 4 of them left in a box (literally). Till date, even when neighbouring communities get robbed, they don't come near us. Where I come from, virtually every nigger is strapped. Do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
It's high time Nigerians knew the importance of defending themselves. Life is hard. Nobody's coming to save you. Your life is in ur hands!
Please how did you guys do it? Please share
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums by CrestMan: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos) / Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.