Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Did You Cook For Easter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Did You Cook For Easter (195 Views)

4 Weeks Broilers Available For Easter / Adding 50 Agrited Broiler DOC For Easter / What Did You Plant During The Planting Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Cook For Easter by Jitefarms: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
I know this is a different form of celebration for many of us.. Everybody is kinda in their homes... So let's do this quick guys.

What did you cook, what did they cook for you, what is available to eat today...

As for me I ate fried rice and chicken.. so let's here from you all....

Don't know why naira land is not allowing me post on the food category yet.. maybe because I'm new...

Try as much as you can to visit the farm and food website @
https://jitefarms.com/
Re: What Did You Cook For Easter by ojun50(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
We are still calculating what to cook, how to buy
Re: What Did You Cook For Easter by Jitefarms: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
ojun50:
We are still calculating what to cook, how to buy
Nor be lie

(1) (Reply)

Farmland Needed For Rentage In Ogbomoso Axis / A - Z Practical Catfish Farming / Quail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.