Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

A New Cheap System For Getting Massive Traffic to your blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Cheap System For Getting Massive Traffic to your blog (567 Views)

The Secret For Getting Massive Facebook Followers Was Revealed (200K+ /month) / 2 Methods Of Getting Massive Traffic To Your Blog / 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Cheap System For Getting Massive Traffic to your blog by Playthepianos: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders.

So, recently I thought of offering traffic to bloggers, most especially those new blogs, and those striving to get a good number of Page views and traffic daily or monthly. Luckily, I have come up with the ultimate system to achieve this for them. I can offer you legit traffic, any number per day or per month. No bots!

But now, I am seeking your opinion on this matter. I don't want it to be too expensive, considering the state of Nigeria. Although traffic from me is totally legit, no bots or any suspicious activity. As a matter of fact, I will give you a tracking ID to track your sources of traffic, and you can also use Google analytics. This is to prove the authenticity of traffic from me.

I was thinking of offering 500 visitors day and 15,000 visitors per month for a token of 8,000 naira. So now, I want you to give your opinion. Is this price okay? Or should it be increased or decreased with the high quality of traffic. Though I am yet to start. I believe the amount is okay.

Yes, I forgot. You can use the traffic for Propeller ads and other ad networks. I can give you a technique to use it to increase Adsense earnings, but it is best and safer for other ad networks to really increase earnings.
Another big thing is that, you can target high cpc countries like US, Canada, UK for the same amount. You can target any country dor the same amount.

So guys, your thoughts are welcome.
Re: A New Cheap System For Getting Massive Traffic to your blog by godkiller(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm interested, how do I reach you?
Re: A New Cheap System For Getting Massive Traffic to your blog by Playthepianos: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
godkiller:
I'm interested, how do I reach you?

Send me an email @ emmaayo299@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Have Adsense Paid You For This Month ? / Only Legendary Developers Will Understand These Photos. Good Old Days. / In Need Sql 2005 E-book On Store Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.