Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye (1666 Views)

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
APRIL SPECIAL EASTER SUNDAY SERVICE
Ministering: Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
Text: Matthew 28:1 -7
Theme: A New Beginning

God has promised to keep in peace those whose mind is on Him and that is the confidence we all have we are save and sane.
What is happening in the world today cannot change what is written by God. Isaiah 40:8, The word of God never fails.
Stay connected to this platform, eat the word of God at all times, Do good to your neighbors and obey Government rules.
Our God us not dead, he is alive and in control so therefore we should not have any doubts at all, it will be over soon.

Between every two days, there is always a night
Days here does not refer to 24hrs, A day is a period which can last for a few minth, years, the bible refers to a day as a thousand years.

1. The story of Job
The first day of job* ( job 1: 1-3, we dont know how long this lasted.

Job's night (job 2 : 9-10) This lasted for 9 months)

Job's second day (Job 42 vs 10 to 14) This lasted 149 years. #victory

2. The story of Jesus
A. The First day lasted 33 and half years (Luke 2: 8-14)
There were miracles, signs a, wonders, healing deliverance.

B. The night lasted only 3 days .
The sun refused to shine and there was darkness to signify this was his night .
It was characterised by
I. Loneliness (Matt 5 vs 26),
II. Denial from close friends (Matthew 26 vs 69 to 74)
III. Sorrow (matt 26 vs 75)
IV. Fear that led to a lockdown (John 20 vs 14)

3. The second day (Matthew 28 vs 1 -7)
This was characterised by
I. A great earthquake to signify to all his followers that all yoked are gone now (Acts 16 vs 25 -26)

#Decree
On this resurrection morning, every stone left in your life will be destroyed in Jesus Name

2kings 19 vs 35, An angel dealt with 185000 soldiers of the enemy, so no matter how many your enemies are, an angel of the lord will visit you today

II. The stone was rolled away and an angel sat on the stone to say this signifies permanent victory ...
(Just like John 11 39 to 45 where Jesus asked the stone from Lazarus tomb to be rolled away).

#Decree
Every stone blocking your way to destiny shall be rolled away today in Jesus Name.

-From today onward every door God has opened for you will remain permanently open today

-Goliath's head was cut off to signify permanent and irreversible victory, from this morning onward your victory will become irreversible.

III. Then the angel of God announced to all true seekers of Jesus that.
Jesus is alive and He is alive forever

Jesus is alive and he is in control, sooner or later every knee will bow.

#Decree
Col 1 vs 27, Because Christ lives in us, we have hope of glory and we have a glorious tomorrow.

When Jesus rose from the dead, this signified that the time for a new beginning had come.
On this occasion you will experience a new beginning of miracles, signs and wonders.

Acts 3 vs 1-8, Acts 19 vs 1-12
My beloved children see yourself performing great miracles, commanding demons to leave and they will obey you and all those who doubt your God, pray for them because very soon they will be performing same miracles as well.

#Decree
Psalm 30 vs 5, From this resurrection Sunday, it will be joy for you, your morning of joy has come.

#CONCLUSION
John 3 vs 18- 21, A sinner can prevent his Morning.
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and your resurrection Morning will begin.
Re: Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by noleflendum: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Those Pastors saying covid 19 comes as a result of our sin yet they are still saying Jesus died for our sin to be forgiven .
Are these statements not contradicting?
Re: Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
Those Pastors saying covid 19 comes as a result of our sin yet they are still saying Jesus died for our sin to be forgiven .
Are these statements not contradicting?
Have you read the Story of Jonah sent to Nineveh before sir?
Re: Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by noleflendum: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omooba77:

Have you read the Story of Jonah sent to Nineveh before sir?
what has Jonah got to do with the fundamental question I asked?
Re: Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
what has Jonah got to do with the fundamental question I asked?

Sins bring reprove, but the Blood of Jesus cleanses from all unrighteousness
Re: Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by noleflendum: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omooba77:

Sins bring reprove, but the Blood of Jesus cleanses from all unrighteousness
so Boko Haram sins have all been forgiven?
Re: Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
so Boko Haram sins have all been forgiven?

If they confess and repent.. 1 John 1:7-9

(1) (Reply)

An Account Of Coming End Of Days / The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / My Girlfriend Made Me To Leave My Church Before We Get Married, Now She's Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.