Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And Environ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And Environ (202 Views)

A super tornado shocked the people in Italy! Tornado damages apartment in Milan / If You Work In Island And U Live In Surulere I Wish Like To Pay U Monthly / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And Environ by onyeka02: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

I am a Christian that does not discriminate but relates well and equally with everyone. I am looking forward to having a calm headed roommate/s that we can live peacefully together and pick up to be good friends.

It can be either single room or self contain apartment. Not free!
(Please the rent should be affordable because the pay it's not that much.)

Thank you
08162657268I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

I am a Christian that does not discriminate but relates well and equally with everyone. I am looking forward to having a calm headed roommate/s that we can live peacefully together and pick up to be good friends.

Thank you
I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari To Address Nigerians On 'state Of The Nation' Today By 7pm / Kaduna State Residents Defy Government Lockdown Order / I Havent Use My Money To Buy Airtime/data This Year,thank To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.