Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... (533 Views)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... by lildush(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
With the current situation in the world I think it's high time those Rich people showing off their wealth. Came to the rescue of the masses.. people are starving.. the government is still sleeping.. please were are you we need you now.
Re: Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
What about mompha?
Huspipi?
Or na only cars them know how to display?
Even davido that said he has 30billion naira?
Let's start from them first because as at few months ago, e money was in his town doing serious philanthropist work.
Saw it here.

1 Like

Re: Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... by kratosonofzeus: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
To be honest, everyone is blaming the government, the number of rich men we have in Nigeria can solve the current crisis on ground. Guess what dy re fcking stingy, Davido will receive an award u will hear I dedicate this to my fans without them I'm nothing, now the fans are dying of hunger, we no hear pim from him and the rest

1 Like

Re: Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... by nifemi25(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Where are those people that used to say I can feed you and your generation..... We really need them now to feed us and forget our generation...

1 Like

Re: Where Is E-money We Need Him Now... by Peace081: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin Nothing Musa no go hear for gate

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Networth And Biography / Don’t Marry An Expensive Lady Without Income Or You Will Cry – Reno Omokri / "I Represent Beauty" - Bobrisky Brags(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.