Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (3371 Views)

Original Airpod Left Ear Needed / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale With Free Ear Bud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Amanofwisdom: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
azorjiu:

Send me private message
God bless you sir
I don't have access to my email
This is my WhatsApp number 09053156665
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by azorjiu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

God bless you sir
I don't have access to my email
This is my WhatsApp number 08053156665

Sorry I’m unable to contact you on WhatsApp after a profile analysis.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Amanofwisdom: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
azorjiu:

Sorry I’m unable to contact you on WhatsApp after a profile analysis.
Forgive me sir
It's 09053156665
Not 080
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Amanofwisdom: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
God will punish you for this wickedness and fooloshness.
Why give birth to children when you cannot take proper care of them?
Just brought the innocent children to suffer.
Wicked fool

(Offence really meant)
Wow sir
May God cure the hatred you fill within your heart for me.
Have a lovely night
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

Wow sir
May God cure the hatred you fill within your heart for me.
Have a lovely night
Someone needs to tell you the bitter truth, and I deliberately did that with insults.
You can call it hatred if you want.
Good night too.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by azorjiu(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

Forgive me sir
It's 09053156665
Not 080

Maybe I wasn’t clear enough. After a minor examination of your posting history, I’ve come to a decision that I won’t be contacting you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Amanofwisdom: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
azorjiu:

Maybe I wasn’t clear enough. After a minor examination of your posting history, I’ve come to a decision that I won’t be contacting you.
Why sir, is it because I have posted on various sections?
I made sure to the change the names to dots to avoid spamming. Is that the problem?
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Jackossky(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Watching
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

Why sir, is it because I have posted on various sections?
I made sure to the change the names to dots to avoid spamming. Is that the problem?

You keep begging with the kids all the time.

Stop it..and let this be the last time you will upload these kids pictures on any media space.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Ezewuzie01: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You keep begging with the kids all the time.

Stop it..and let this be the last time you will upload these kids pictures on any media space.
Are you sure? If you know anything let us know if he is genuine or fake so that those who want to help him can confidently do so.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Are you sure? If you know anything let us know if he is genuine or fake so that those who want to help him can confidently do so.

Seems you are the one.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Charliiee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom is a scammer, I've seen that picture all over twitter from different handles.

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Ezewuzie01: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Seems you are the one.
It's not everything you joke with. It seems you are a mental wreck. I read the guy's story and was moved but saw your comment and have to hold back. If the guy has been using the pictures to scam people, just say so instead of acting like a useless toad.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
It's not everything you joke with. It seems you are a mental wreck. I read the guy's story and was moved but saw your comment and have to hold back. If the guy has been using the pictures to scam people, just say so instead of acting like a useless toad.

With your Ike onyia and numerous Monikers and comments that looks like garbage.....you are really unfit to engage in sound reasoning.

What propels you is off tangent reasoning. Adios.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Biafra1stson: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

With your Ike onyia and numerous Monikers and comments that looks like garbage.....you are really unfit to engage in sound reasoning.

What propels is off tangent reasoning. Adios.
Thank u I've updated
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Okeytus(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
when I saw that picture posted here, I know something isn't right... online begging is fake and for scammers, If you are so poor like that with a family to feed, you would have sold your Android phone for food not to talk of having credit or data to come online.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Biafra1stson: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Okeytus:
when I saw that picture posted here, I know something isn't right... online begging is fake and for scammers, If you are so poor like that with a family to feed, you would have sold your Android phone for food not to talk of having credit or data to come online.
I have booked in my mind to drop something this week. Another Nairalander has fallen and dropped
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Ezewuzie01: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What propels you is off tangent reasoning. Adios.
You are such a daft. Lol
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Ezewuzie01: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Biafra1stson:

I have booked in my mind to drop something this week. Another Nairalander has fallen and dropped
Tell me something. The mods have to be alerted.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
You are such a daft. Lol
Try new antics.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Ezewuzie01: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Try new antics.
Why are Nnewi people so stupid? I thought you could be different.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by azorjiu(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can’t believe I almost fell for this cheap scam. The last time I’d ever attempt to assist a fictitious person. Too many bad eggs.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Biafra1stson: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
azorjiu:
Can’t believe I almost fell for this cheap scam. The last time I’d ever attempt to assist a fictitious person. Too many bad eggs.
Pls dont stop o. But try to investigate if possible ask for a video call. Please I beg u. Pls dont stop doing good
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Yujiro: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Pls dont stop o. But try to investigate if possible ask for a video call. Please I beg u. Pls dont stop doing good

azorjiu:

Please Sir, if any of you can help with a job, i will be eternally grateful. I just completed my NYSC and in search of job and will really appreciate any form of help or connection.
I still have pending applications but i can't put all my eggs in one basket.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by azorjiu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yujiro:

Please Sir, if any of you can help with a job, i will be eternally grateful. I just completed mu NYSC and in search of job and will really appreciate any form of help or connection.
I still have pending applications but i can't put all my eggs in one basket.

And you just opened an account to post this?
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Yujiro: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
azorjiu:

I have to create a new account because i know nairaland is a faceless but i have to do so to avoid the shame of being disappointed and not being able to post before someone will insult me by calling me a jobless boy begging for job.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Levels dey o. 100k earpiece for this corona period. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by yungchop: 2:40am On Apr 13, 2020
azorjiu:

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by nelsonebby(m): 3:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Yujiro:

I have to create a new account because i know nairaland is a faceless but i have to do so to avoid the shame of being disappointed and not being able to post before someone will insult me by calling me a jobless boy begging for job.
slowpoke. Make use of your real account people might help.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Yujiro: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2020
nelsonebby:
slowpoke. Make use of your real account people might help.

Thanks but if my credentials are requested for, i will surely send my real credentials and i am doing ok for now due to being living under my parents and by posting with my real account, people might think i don't really need help since i do buy and comments on technology market section.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 For Sale / Mtn Fastlink Zte Mf 190 Modem Unlocker / Used+working Blackberry Bold5 (9900) (WHITE-BLACK) Gr8 Prices..see SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.