Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (3366 Views)

Original Airpod Left Ear Needed / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale With Free Ear Bud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Why are Nnewi people so stupid? I thought you could be different.

Another tactics...

Try another one online beggar.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Yujiro:

I have to create a new account because i know nairaland is a faceless but i have to do so to avoid the shame of being disappointed and not being able to post before someone will insult me by calling me a jobless boy begging for job.

If you are serious then you need to do that with your real account.

How many times have you seen this my moniker changed. Whatever I want to do I will do it with same Moniker.

Unless your old Moniker is nothing to write home about.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Yujiro: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If you are serious then you need to do that with your real account.

How many times have you seen this my moniker changed. Whatever I want to do I will do it with same Moniker.

Unless your old Moniker is nothing to write home about.

Ok, what do you want me to write with both Monikers for you to be sure and for someone not to impersonate me by posting they are the one?
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
If you want to help, go ahead and help. Buh it’s important you don’t do so with emotions!! Scammers tend to exploit that... If I wanted to help the guy out, trust me am not doing so because he posted a pics of a guy, a lady and two kids... person wey they use android phone, get money take buy data, come they spam the forum with pics, that ONE IS SUFFERING Smh... sell that your android phone and feed your family with the money
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Chidexter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Lol grin at pre Corona. No sir. Post (during) corona grin wink

grin alright bro
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Ezewuzie01: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Another tactics...
Try another one online beggar.
Ewu gambia
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Ewu gambia
Online beggar.
Bad market for you.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Onyeka90210(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ahh, earpiece that I sold 35k
Open Box
Nawa for OP oh
You no shine eyes well
Even powerbeats pro no reach like that na, Haba
This your fagbu no Dey add up
Check my topics
300$ keh
On apples website it’s 199$, hmmmm
Bruh, and those are not beats , meeen
You’re lucky I didn’t see this thread on time
You just wan mess with these fellows,
No wonder you didn’t show the logo or the product, I just watched the video
See fake life sha,
I’ve bought and used two by the way

https://www.nairaland.com/5646958/used-apple-powerbeats-3-sale#86036740
Please disregard OPs lies

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Onyeka90210(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
Please when you get white color mention me.
I can get you the white color if you’re serious
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Onyeka90210(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Failure44:

Damn
You rolling in doe
The guy is high, those are not even beats products in the video
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Onyeka90210(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Modified YOU'RE A SCAMMER
Thanks to MelesZenawi for saying this picture is everywhere on Twitter used to scam Nigerians.

I just transferred 30k now to a friend I've given up to 7 people today for easter I'm running low already. I'm sorry.
Bruh, you’re the scammer here
Just feeding these people lies
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Biafra1stson: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Bruh, you’re the scammer here
Just feeding these people lies

Why not you search that ear phone brand. No let brokenness make u think say everybody broke.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Onyeka90210(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Why not you search that ear phone brand. No let brokenness make u think say everybody broke.
Guy shut up
I sell these things
Except maybe you were scammed and sold a fake one
Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Y0da: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Guy shut up
I sell these things
Cheers
M

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Onyeka90210(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Y0da:

At least he has gotten his views
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Biafra1stson: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Guy shut up
I sell these things
Cheers
How much do u sell yours because from 200 usd you'll add shipping fees. That's what I was told.
Re: A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance by Biafra1stson: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Y0da:

Oboy, see as you just open OP Nyash shocked
You suppose just free the matter na
Worst part be say no be the earphone dey the guy hand again, na another chinko brand he come use
See the whack test sef, Chai.
People just funny anyhow
At least he has gotten his views
How much did u see there and how much is shipping. I've bought an ecigarette on jumia I saw 2k but the guy who ordered for me said jumia portal was closed bla bla bla I ended up paying 6500 for a cigarette of 2900

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 For Sale / Mtn Fastlink Zte Mf 190 Modem Unlocker / Used+working Blackberry Bold5 (9900) (WHITE-BLACK) Gr8 Prices..see SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.