Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Covid 19 Fraud Alert Advisory To Investors And Banking Public - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Covid 19 Fraud Alert Advisory To Investors And Banking Public (586 Views)

Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors / FRAUD ALERT! BLISS GATE IS A FRAUD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Fraud Alert Advisory To Investors And Banking Public by terrypartners(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hello Sir/Ma,

FRAUD ALERT

I have received several complaints from several customers, relatives and associates about fraudulent activities and schemes.

The central bank of Nigeria CBN and other financial institutions have informed the banking public to beware of schemes geared to dispossess unsuspecting individuals of their hard earned income.

Beware of fraudsters who will attempt to scare you about suspicious transactions regarding your account.

Do not share your BVN and ATM/prepaid/post paid card details with anyone.

Avoid any scheme regarding federal government Covid 19 grants to support families, please be advised that should the federal government or any state government intend to provide relief materials, they will do so in a very publicised approach and will execute through an agency of the government.

Stay safe
Stay at home
Maintain social distancing
Wash your hands regularly

Your's Sincerely

Ferdinand Terry
Senior Financial Advisor
FBN Insurance Ltd

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Duplex For Sale / Black Wall Street-supermarket Policy / Buildyourdreamhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.