Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (3638 Views)

Breaking: Bill Gates And Wife Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 Years Together / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by koffsman(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2020
It's her and her households that their dead bodies will litter the street of Us

1 Like

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by proffemi: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

Lol ... Some of you are too dumb and ignorant.

This woman with her husband singlehandedly got rid of Polio in Nigeria.
You ungrateful lot feels it's not enough, you're asking for a hospital.

Nonsense !

Don't mind ignorant and superstitious Nigerians o. While they were doing whatever it is Nigerian youths do, Melinda and her husband pumped in millions dollars of their money to do something the entire Nigerian government couldn't. All she's done is to sound a note of warning based on trends. She's not saying it WILL happen. She's saying it's a real possibility based on what she knows about our healthcare system.

On cue, the ignoramuses who know jack-shit about the healthcare system have emerged howling from the woodwork, defending the integrity of their fatherland. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Bevista: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2020
proffemi:

If you don't know, ask.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has pumped millions of dollars into healthcare research and capacity building in Nigeria.
AFAIK, they have done far more for healthcare in Nigeria than any other couple of individuals, bar none.
Very funny. The bolded statement might be true...but to what end? A good example is the huge funds big pharma pump to developing countries in the guise of health NGOs. Do you know what that's all about? It's no fvckin aid, it's part of their cost in testing out their drugs before they submit them to the FDA.

Africa is being used as Guinea pigs but because the budget is so immense, all government officials and country directors who enjoy huge financial benefits from these programs just turn a blind eye. Go read about how India kicked Bill Gates out after it was discovered that his polio vaccines were causing infertility in women. And yes, that Tedross slowpoke who heads the World Health Organization is a bloody Bill Gates stooge. Bill is the highest funder of the WHO after the US.

Look at the Twitter video below and it will tell you a lot about the motives of that Eugenist. You can also click the link below to read about how the slowpoke intends to chip the entire freaking world hiding under vaccinations. You lot need to wake up and stop listening only to mainstream authorities and media. The entire system is rigged.

https://twitter.com/JewelzJonez/status/1246884946880405506?s=20

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by proffemi: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Bevista:
Very funny. The bolded statement might be true...but to what end? A good example is the huge funds big pharma pump to developing countries in the guise of health NGOs. Do you know what that's all about? It's no fvckin aid, it's part of their cost in testing out their drugs before they submit them to the FDA.

Africa is being used as Guinea pigs but because the budget is so immense, all government officials and country directors who enjoy huge financial benefits from these programs just turn a blind eye. Go read about how India kicked Bill Gates out after it was discovered that his polio vaccines were causing infertility in women. And yes, that Tedross slowpoke who heads the World Health Organization is a bloody Bill Gates stooge. Bill is the highest funder of the WHO after the US.

Look at the Twitter video below and it will tell you a lot about the motives of that Eugenist. You can also click the link below to read about how the slowpoke intends to chip the entire freaking world hiding under vaccinations. You lot need to wake up and stop listening only to mainstream authorities and media. The entire system is rigged.

https://twitter.com/JewelzJonez/status/1246884946880405506?s=20

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

You may not know (but I do) how much of their funding is no-strings-attached.
And where is the evidence you have of their eugenic agenda? You think a few twitter threads and a random website are sufficient to impeach years of public, proven service?

Haaaaaaa. You Africans are an ungrateful lot.

Edit: I have nothing more to say on this subject.
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Lovelive: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

Empty rebuke as usual from a typical Nigerian.

That woman and her husband have done a lot of work in the health sector in Africa (Nigeria especially) through their
NGO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. She understand the precarious state of our health systems first hand.

The woman knows exactly what she's talking about

Inferiority complex

Get lost Bill Gates
Get lost Melinda
Get lost supporters of Bill Gates foundation
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
the truth hurts,africa has a poor healthcare system and if she and her husband stops funding your children's polio vaccines and HIV anti-retroviral drugs,tell me how our corrupt continent would stop those dead bodies?Melinda herself has lived under harsh conditions helping women and children in africa and she is more hard working than some of your so called house wives,so that FFK should shut the 4k up!.

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by onoja12: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
I do not know.that is audio money,they spent money in Africa buying politicals to kill them,sell vaccines and G M O ,only a stupid person thinks they came to help you.like i said mention one hospital they have built in Africa

quote author=proffemi post=88383543]

If you don't know, ask.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has pumped millions of dollars into healthcare research and capacity building in Nigeria.
AFAIK, they have done far more for healthcare in Nigeria than any other couple of individuals, bar none.[/quote]
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by onoja12: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
No sir you are the dumb one,was there polio before,answer is NO ,just like Aids and Hiv and ebola and now corona they where all made in a lab.so this is simple understand normal circumstance this people should be hanging for mass murder.

Staro:

Lol ... Some of you are too dumb and ignorant.

This woman with her husband singlehandedly got rid of Polio in Nigeria.
You ungrateful lot feels it's not enough, you're asking for a hospital.

Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by JustCurious: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2020

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by JustCurious: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wolgrace:

You are programmed based on what they do visibly.

Sadly, true. Poor him.

May God open his eyes of understanding to see beyond the supposed philanthropy.
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
JustCurious:

Sadly, true. Poor him.

May God open his eyes of understanding to see beyond the supposed philanthropy.

I pray so...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Gov set up militia group to defend Kaduna communities (photos) / Ironsi Destroyed Regionalism: Nobody Can Revise History! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.