Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (3624 Views)

Breaking: Bill Gates And Wife Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 Years Together / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by akajesus1020(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode has rebuke the Bill Gates’ wife, Melinda Gates over her statement, which read “I see dead bodies all over Africa”.

The wife to one of the richest man on earth, Bill Gates, Melinda, had said that the Coronavirus pandemic would hit Africa very bad and that she see dead bodies all over Africa.

Reacting to this, Femi Fani-Kayode wrote via his twitter handle, that the vision will not stand and Africa will overcome the deadly pandemic disease.

For complete details on this, please click on the link below.

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/04/12/femi-fani-kayode-rebuke-bill-gates-wife-melinda-gates-for-saying-i-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by TimmyA: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Their wicked counsel shall not stand

3 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Staro: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2020

Empty rebuke as usual from a typical Nigerian.

That woman and her husband have done a lot of work in the health sector in Africa (Nigeria especially) through their
NGO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. She understand the precarious state of our health systems first hand.

The woman knows exactly what she's talking about

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by tprecious2: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
I follow rebuke am too

3 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Marine54(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:

That woman and her husband have done a lot of work in the health sector in Africa (Nigeria especially) through their
NGO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. She understand the precarious state of our health systems first hand.

And you'll become the first victim ! IDIOT..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by onoja12: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
What trash work,in which health sector,please name one hospital they built in Africa or one clinic.they have been here pumping vaccination to kill the population and stop birth.

Slaves like you need to be given there vacines more,so they can help you and your family as for the rest of us,we do not wish to see any of the gates in Africa ever again.by the way it is now public knowledge that none of the gates children were ever vacinated.that tell you all you need to know

uote author=Staro post=88373244]

[/quote]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Bevista: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:

Bullcrap. I hope you and your family stay in the front line to receive his vaccines...so he can sterilize you lot in a bid to achieve his depopulation agenda.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by GamalNasser: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
It's her husband's dead body she is seeing maybe .. useless satanist

3 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by rusher14: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fake news.
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by fyneguy: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:

lol

Just like the work her husband did for Windows health against viruses abi? Many of you do not see beyond your noses.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Staro: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bevista:
Bullcrap. I hope you and your family stay in the front line to receive his vaccines...so he can sterilize you lot in a bid to achieve his depopulation agenda.

Same stupid foolish rumours you guys peddled during their effort to rid Nigeria of Polio.
Oga, now that Polio has been eradicated in Nigeria don't you like it ?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by tatatar: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
She's only being concerned.Sometimes I feel the same way and wonder why our case is different.
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by StreetFight: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
There will continue to be thousands of dead bodies all over her useless country USA, not Africa. Useless shameless prostitute..

1 Like

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by donyfrank: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Human beings predicting what God has never said.
They have been predicting Nigeria break up since but God disappoints them.

It is written, " As heaven is above the earth,so as the ways of God is above the ways of man, And His thought above man's thought.

Mere mortals predicting as if they are the owner of LIFE

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Xisnin(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can we get the context and source for the statement?
I have been seeing it a lot with no source.
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by tjfulloption(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
She is bastardly a bastard. Is her fellow relatives and gangs of conspiracy theorists she will be seeing their dead bodies littering the street of Africa.
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by abobote: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
That woman is evil
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by khristal87(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Can we get the context and source for the statement?
I have been seeing it a lot with no source.

Fake news
She said something entirely different, I still can't understand why fake news thrive so much among supposed educated folks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by manuelreports: 12:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

The fear of Gate and Rocketfeller family is the begging of wisdom.

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by tollyboy5(m): 1:18am On Apr 13, 2020
abobote:
That woman is evil
Fake news. You have brain but you can’t verify Shior!
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by omonnakoda: 1:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

What work have they done besides playing God.
What difference does their work make ?
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Ilefoaye(m): 2:30am On Apr 13, 2020
LPs
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by MoxxxxO123(m): 3:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

It doesn't give her the right to be waxing lyrical on the negative and moreover was she in a meeting with the almighty to get this information about Africa?
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Lipscomb(m): 4:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Gullible...you better seek for knowledge...you can continue like this.
Staro:

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Bevista: 4:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:
Same stupid foolish rumours you guys peddled during their effort to rid Nigeria of Polio.
Oga, now that Polio has been eradicated in Nigeria don't you like it ? .
Read that and hopefully get yourself unplugged from the MATRIX.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-a-win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by humilitypays(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

Yes statistically or medically or financially or politically or whateverly, she may know what she is talking about but she doesn't know what nature and the spiritual realms are talking about, which makes what she is talking about null and void until nature says otherwise!
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2020
That a man who claims the greatest problem of the world is overpopulation would save life in Africa is ironic, but of course Africans don't really think.

Bill Gates is the king of Eugenics

Staro:

1 Like

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Staro: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
omonnakoda:

What work have they done besides playing God.
What difference does their work make ?

Oga, I had given one example already.
The woman with her husband singlehandedly got rid of Polio in Nigeria.

Through aggressive vaccination, for about 7yrs now they have been no new case of Polio in Nigeria.
Isn't that a wonderful achievement ?
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by omonnakoda: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

Oga, I had given one example already.
The woman with her husband singlehandedly got rid of Polio in Nigeria.

Through aggressive vaccination, for about 7yrs now they have been no new case of Polio in Nigeria.

Getting rid of polio cannot be a single handed achievement anymore than getting rid of coronavirus or Boko Haram or Ebola when it visited us

That is a foolish thing to say.

Polio is quite easy to eradicate .

The obstacles are not money but attitudes and disinformation especially in the North

By the way it is not 7 years

Say something else
Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Staro: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2020
onoja12:
What trash work,in which health sector,please name one hospital they built in Africa or one clinic.they have been here pumping vaccination to kill the population and stop birth.

Slaves like you need to be given there vacines more,so they can help you and your family as for the rest of us,we do not wish to see any of the gates in Africa ever again.by the way it is now public knowledge that none of the gates children were ever vacinated.that tell you all you need to know

uote author=Staro post=88373244]

Lol ... Some of you are too dumb and ignorant.

This woman with her husband singlehandedly got rid of Polio in Nigeria.
You ungrateful lot feels it's not enough, you're asking for a hospital.

Nonsense !

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Staro:

You are programmed based on what they do visibly.

1 Like

Re: FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa by proffemi: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2020
onoja12:

Slaves like you need to be given there vacines more,so they can help you and your family as for the rest of us,we do not wish to see any of the gates in Africa ever again.by the way it is now public knowledge that none of the gates children were ever vacinated. that tell you all you need to know

If you don't know, ask.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has pumped millions of dollars into healthcare research and capacity building in Nigeria.
AFAIK, they have done far more for healthcare in Nigeria than any other couple of individuals, bar none.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo / Difference In Tinubu Campaign Rally And Buhari Campaign In Lagos(photos) / Vatsa’s Widow, Safiya, Dies At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.