Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians (48572 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman) / APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
He should go and warn those lagosians that want to go and represent Africa in exercise sports at the Olympics.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Mozino007(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
cool

Since they said we should stay at home

This is what me n my guys are up to
me wey never wack since money...baba bless me abeg!
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by AroOkigbo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
nagastat:

You don't like hearing the truth. You would rather be lied to.
The announcement is conditional with an "if"
The consequences of not yielding to the instructions on staying safe as per lock down is the harvest of deaths, Melinda gates also reiterated this warning.
Just like you, Nigerians went for her head.

Hear now!
Stay safe.

Nobody says the consequences aren't terrible. ..but what's the government doing to in terms of providing basic amenities to ensure people stay safe and at home?
You think the person defying the instructions really wants to die?
I'm not talking about all the audio food and cash transfers.

2 Likes

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by kendrick9(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Avalancheman:
Nonsense!

We can NEVER record the number of deaths in US, Italy, Spain and co...By God's grace.

Even the worse hit African countries are yet to record 200 deaths. And they are north African countries.

So, how can a sub-saharan African country be recording the kind of deaths in US and co

The lockdown is just a scam.

"Nigerian-used" Coronavirus is as deadly as Malaria fever or Typhoid fever or both... grin
[/s]
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by nagastat: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
LZAA:

I hope u know Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
U don't get dat title unless u truly deserve it
So imagine a shithole with no light,running water where ppl have to be their own government during this period
Unlike u a vast amount of the population are not online,are poorly educated and have to fend for themselves
APCheat stupidity is not the problem
It's forcing it down people that is

Your perspective, your reality!
Heed the warning.
Leave politics .......

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by dejonathan(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
cool

Since they said we should stay at home
L
This is what me n my guys are up to
Lol
U na big men na
Una still see money buy achohol
Wen me I never even see money buy garri

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Jpprivate: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
A group of Nigerian Youths, involving Folarin Alabi who is the team lead, David Adeyemi (global award-winning innovator), Lanre Adetoro (outstanding student with ground breaking medical research), Joshua Alele-Beals and AbdulAzeez Adeoti (top software developers in Bowen University and Obafemi Awolowo University respectively) have devised a means to help tackle the ongoing global pandemic, COVID-19. Don't scared me for no good reasons to stay at home no food no money !! Why are so you wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by nagastat: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Nobody says the consequences aren't terrible. ..but what's the government doing to in terms of providing basic amenities to ensure people stay safe and at home?
You think the person defying the instructions really want to die?
I'm not talking about all the audio food and cash transfers.

Bro,
Feel you.
Be strong.
Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by tinsel: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
AkeNathan:
Imagine warning.

Very in-sensitive, non-empathetic government.

Is there no other way you can urge people to stay home other than drawing our attention to the sad reality of what is going on in other countries?

Have respect for the innocent lives lost in those countries please

You urge us to stay indoors but what have you provided us with?

No electricity for comfort, no water supply, no FOOD, no money.

Foolish people and their supporters
He is just honest with you.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
AkeNathan:
Imagine warning.

Is there no other way you can urge people to stay home other than drawing our attention to the sad reality of what is going on in other countries?

To be forewarned is to forearmed. If you like, continue abusing the APC governors and their supporters. Did you see the level of comply in Lagos state? Did you see level of conspiracy theories, even here on Nairaland? There is no other way to tell stubborn Nigerians than to paint to the graphic reality of what they should expect should they continue with their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
kiyosaki1:
Since they have been announcing this death harvest we are yet to experience it
May be the incubation period of Nigeria coronavirus is more than that ravaging the other countries

Please APC goons come to my rescue

Looks you're in a hurry to witness the harvest of death? You're one of the conspiracy theorists the governor was talking about. But don't worry, the figure is already climbing everyday, slowly but steadily.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by jayworld15(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stay at home!!!
Well it is like the devil was pursing you and you saw and entered the deep blue sea. If you adhere to the directives, you’ll be free from coronavirus but not free from hunger virus. By the time hunger gets hold of you, nobody will tell you to go out grin grin grin. You didn’t provide any palliatives but wants your citizens to stay at home. Omo! Hunger virus, kwashiorkor, marasmus, cholera, amnesia, malaria etc loading. By the time they come en mass, you’ll go out to meet coronavirus grin grin grin. Coronavirus isn’t the end of your days but I hope you know no one can survive hunger visitation for 3weeks.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by DJperdurabo: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
We are not going to harvest corpses stupid morons

I thought we only have protons, neutrons and electrons
But it is obvious now we also have morons

Hahahaha...heheheheheh...hahahahajaja
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
nagastat:

The consequences of not yielding to the instructions on staying safe as per lock down is the harvest of deaths, Melinda gates also reiterated this warning.

Hear now!
Stay safe.
there should be a legislation forcing Melinda and her husband to forever shut the fucck up.

2 Likes

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Senseless ... how will that woman who goes to an office complex or busy area to sell bolé survive the lockdown. She trades with about 5k capital. plantain-1300, charcoal-300, beans-1500, Fish and pepper-1200.
In one week all her capital is gone.

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by DarkJeddi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
adekolaelect:
Truths but bitter cry cry cry cry
And what are they providing for the people they are asking to stay at home? angry
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
AkeNathan:
[s]Imagine warning.

Foolish people and their supporters[/s]
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by israelmao(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
These people are always inflammatory and violent in their remarks.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
nagastat:

Hear now!
Stay safe.

Warnings mean nothing to people who are already down in penury and suffering....

Lock down without palliatives can never work in a nation with an unspeakable poverty rate.

It's kinda funny... Most people who express the same worries you just did are those quite comfortable, and the corrupt elite... They are not concerned about the masses. They just need the nation running so they can ease back into their high towers of comfort.

3 Likes

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Afolabimills:
Useless evil party God punish u all n those who voted for u idiots
[/s]

Everything is insults and abuses. No wisdom, no common sense. You have been warned, the ball is in your court. If you like, heed the warning. If you don't like, don't heed the warning and continue with your abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by musicwriter(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Government should please stop threatening people. I suffered and recovered from this same virus October last year before anybody heard of it.

Africa's hot climate is already an advantage for us over here. If not for our hot climate, we'll already be harvesting corpses on the streets of Africa by now.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by LZAA: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
nagastat:

Your perspective, your reality!
Heed the warning.
Leave politics .......

Stay safe.
Like i said
Provide solutions not these half baked nonsense they are peddling
Propaganda is dead
This is not 2015
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by sulaak(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
puyol005:
Insensitive politicians.

The message is the home truth, if they refuse to obey the orders they will die ...period.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Femijohn198: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
stupid government who only Lock people indoor for two weeks and be sharing 2 cup of rice.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
StarUp:
This lockdown has taught me one major lesson: MAKE ENOUGH MONEY so you can quarantine with perfect peace and plenty food to eat and give others.

Only few Nigerians living in Nigeria can actually "MAKE ENOUGH MONEY" regardless of how hard they try... Same for other more advanced nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Josephobaz1985: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
SimplePlan34:
Men these ppl are idiots I must confess. For how long. Lock down has proven ineffective epically for economies where many of its citizens depend on daily income.

SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN
even in America and Italy lockdown have increased their cases
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by drdan777(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Those governors should note that it is God who is sustaining the Nation, regardless the least care we get from them!
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Grace001: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just within the few days of lockdown robbery cases has increased

is it until when armed robbers start killing and rape people in their houses that’s when this useless government will know that the lockdown can’t work in Nigeria.

Areas like Sango Otta , alagbado, itele, oju ore, Ijoko and it environment did a night watch and bone fire where is the social distance in that?

This lockdown can’t work it will create another problem for the masses.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Sufisunni: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
AkeNathan:
Imagine warning.

Ukraine Mayor dug 600 graves to show his fellow country men danger of not abiding with lockdown
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by DJperdurabo: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
jayworld15:
Stay at home!!!
Well it is like the devil was pursing you and you saw and entered the deep blue sea. If you adhere to the directives, you’ll be free from coronavirus but not free from hunger virus. By the time hunger gets hold of you, nobody will tell you to go out grin grin grin. You didn’t provide any palliatives but wants your citizens to stay at home. Omo! Hunger virus, kwashiorkor, marasmus, cholera, amnesia, malaria etc loading. By the time they come en mass, you’ll go out to meet coronavirus grin grin grin. Coronavirus isn’t the end of your days but I hope you know no one can survive hunger visitation for 3weeks.

Hahahaha..... hahahaha...heheheheh

Please forgive me, but, your last statement was so funny to say the least.... hahahaha....

1 Like

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by danhans(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
adekolaelect:
Truths but bitter cry cry cry cry
so people with eat sand abi?thieves are terrorising people hear and there because of hunger,so one will watch his children cry for for food without means right and you expect he or she to be happy right?I thank God for my self and family even if it last for one month we go still de go with our management level APC is just a cult with human feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.