Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Good Day To You All Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Day To You All Nairalanders (783 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / Happy Father's Day To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good day to you all Nairalanders. I'm new here a friend I cried to asked me to join Nairaland and beg Nigerians for help. I am a married woman with 2 kids my first daughter is 3+ and my son is 1+. My shop was demolished when I was pregnant they said is on the pipeline lane. And since then I have been struggling while carrying my child with me when my daughter has gone to school because I had to beg one aunty to allow her to join in her lesson while I face any odd jobs to feed my kids. My husband was duped through a friend I trusted and introduced to him through my elder brother for traveling document since then he has never been his real self. As I am typing this in tears I don't even know he's way about since August 10th, 2019 till now. He has abounded me and the kids because his family never wanted us together right from day one. And after this predicament, he abandoned us I have contacted all the family members' friends and everyone I know, but they are all coming up with different and almost the same topic that they are all waiting to hear from him. My kids are really hungry and the worse of it all is that right now we are homeless. My landlord has asked us to pack out of the house as the rent expired since and the 3 months he gave us will expire by the end of this April 2020 which I don't know where to face with my children. I never believed that even the Church where I used to be a choir and full-time strong member will also turn back after their little feeding of an assistant. Though is not a big church. All my friends and family have been assisting in feeding my kids and now everyone is tired since my husband is nowhere to be found. Please Nairalanders I really need your help with house rent as I don't know where to take my children too. I am a baker but I have no material and items as I have sold almost everything I have in feeding my kids. My husband rented this place we are when things were okay and I used to make use of 1 room to do my baking and business not until everything turned down on us. Now I want us to move in a cheaper location like Ogun state and let me start-up in a place that I can be able to afford and also have something to do to feed my children. I know God has a purpose in everything and only him in Heaven knows what he is doing. I love my family so very much and depression, thinking, sleepless nights and hungry really want to collect my kids and I. Now house rent issue and I have until the end of this month to pack out of this house please Nigerians. Help my children and me in any way you can please. I was advised to be very careful about an online advantage taking but I'm left with no choice. You can call text or WhatsApp me for more clarification. I have no other choice, please.

This is my number

+2349034519640
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advantages of putting one's business online. It's a pity ur husband escaped living you to carry everything yourself.

cc.. Ifyalways, ishilove, pocohantas, cococandy, make una see one sister who needs assistance if her story checks out.

1 Like

Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you so much and yes I am ready for any form verification needed by anyone please. He will kick us out and I need a place for my kids please
SweetCunt97:
Advantages of putting one's business online. It's a pity ur husband escaped living you to carry everything yourself.

cc.. Ifyalways, ishilove, pocohantas, cococandy, make una see one sister who needs assistance if her story checks out.
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by Daboomb: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Now you wont see all dem feminist wannabes.
Their feminism nor reach that side to help a Sister in need.

@Op, can you please include your account details in your post, if you will. If l am sending some money to anyone, l always do it annonymously, l dont want anyone knowing l sent money to them or know who is sending the money, l do it through a third party account at times.
Just my own way. undecided
I have seen your Post on more than five threads, wetin? shocked

BTW, it is not likely your landlord will eject you at this time of Covids-19. Though l dont like to encourage tenants owing their Landlords but l think we are in an exceptional circumstance ane nedd l say that the Law forbids any landlord from ejecting a Tenant, in th enext three months, for the reason of owing rent.
Can you not work at all? As in leave the kids with your parents and get some job doing?
How long will you continue to beg for? How many people are ready to help you repeatedly or give you free accommodation, in this our Nigeria of today? Such arraigments dont usually end well.
What yo need is a job that can earn you some income, in my own opinion.
Dont fret too much, you rLandlord wont throw you out.
Leave his number here for me, l will call him and speak on your behalf. I know what to say, but it will all be about making him give you some breathing space till things quiet down a bit., l will certainly buy you more time till at least July, though you will have to pay him for his rent) but no need to send me a PM, l dont like PM's
How old are your children by the way?
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by SweetCunt97(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daboomb:

@Op, can you please include your account details in your post, if you will. If l am sending some money to anyone, l always do it annonymously, l dont want anyone knowing l sent money to them or know who is sending the money, l do it through a third party account at times.

BTW, it is not likely your landlord will eject you at this time of Covids-19. Though l dont like to encourage tenants owing their Landlords but l think we are in an exceptional circumstance ane nedd l say that the Law forbids any landlord from ejecting a Tenant, in th enext three months, for the reason of owing rent.
Can you not work at all? As in leave the kids with your parents and get some job doing?
How long will you continue to beg for? How many people are ready to help you repeatedly or give you free accommodation, in this our Nigeria of today? Such arraigments dont usually end well.
Leave his number here for me, l will call him and speak on your behalf. I know what to say, but it will all be about making him give you some breathing space till things quiet down a bit., l will certainly buy you more time till at least July, though you will have to pay him for his rent) but no need to send me a PM, l dont like PM's
OH well, I did a call out. That's something I think. God bless ya for helping out o.

Ok it's obvious you not in Nigeria and don't know what's up for now. How can she get a job now? Her business is there to be harnessed. One mustn't work for another to have money.
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some people talk way too much.

If you wanna give her, give and shut da fck up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you so very much and may God bless you. Yes, my landlord is a top police officer and he gave us the grace of the 3 months which was since the rent expired in January/February and he made me sign that I will be leaving before the end of this April before the Corona thing. I will be 28 this coming October and my first child is 3+ while my son is 1+. I have been doing some odd jobs but I really need a place to take my kids too while I concentrate on any job to feed them. Here are my bank account details

Account number... 3076370309
Account name... Victoria Ifeoma Ossai
Bank... First Bank

Thank you so very much for your assistance and my God bless you so abundantly
Daboomb:

Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you so very much for your understanding. God bless
SweetCunt97:
OH well, I did a call out. That's something I think. God bless ya for helping out o.

Ok it's obvious you not in Nigeria and don't know what's up for now. How can she get a job now? Her business is there to be harnessed. One mustn't work for another to have money.
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Hmm I feel so much pity for the lady

But u SweetCunt97, if it was a man dt posted this.. U wud av insulted the hell out of him...

What a world

OP, I pray all will be well ma
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Mistress Poco, this ain't fair... Not cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

cry
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by wunmi590(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2020
victoriaify1992:
Thank you so very much and may God bless you. Yes, my landlord is a top police officer and he gave us the grace of the 3 months which was since the rent expired in January/February and he made me sign that I will be leaving before the end of this April before the Corona thing. I will be 28 this coming October and my first child is 3+ while my son is 1+. I have been doing some odd jobs but I really need a place to take my kids too while I concentrate on any job to feed them. Here are my bank account details

Account number... 3076370309
Account name... Victoria Ifeoma Ossai
Bank... First Bank

Thank you so very much for your assistance and my God bless you so abundantly

Please manage the change, me self dey struggle, at least you will use this to feed the kids today

1 Like

Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by SweetCunt97(f): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

Hmm I feel so much pity for the lady

But u SweetCunt97, if it was a man dt posted this.. U wud av insulted the hell out of him...

What a world

OP, I pray all will be well ma
A man is a man. You guys are built to weather storms
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A man is a man. You guys are built to weather storms

But sumtyms men need help. We get tired too...
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Chaiiii thank you so so very much and may God bless you as you help. Thank you so very much
wunmi590:

Please manage the change, me self dey struggle, at least you will use this to feed the kids today
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by Hopeak: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Hwllo,i don't want to bore you with too much talk.. I saw one of your thread but was too later then.

Please kindly go through my thread please and notice how I have been struggling for a while.
If you find me worthy, please let me know.
Anything to buy some food it okay by me.. Even if it is food stuffs, I will be glad to have it.
Regards.
Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by chrizzyace: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hello Madam Victoria,
I just want you to know that God is with you and your family. Don’t let what you’re going through reduce your faith in God. Remember someone out there is going through worse too. I felt your story and did the little I could. Take care of your kids,

May God continue to watch over you and your family. In Jesus name,

Amen

1 Like

Re: Good Day To You All Nairalanders by victoriaify1992: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chaiiii thank you so so very much and may God bless you as you assist me. My kids are saying thank you so very much
chrizzyace:
Hello Madam Victoria,
I just want you to know that God is with you and your family. Don’t let what you’re going through reduce your faith in God. Remember someone out there is going through worse too. I felt your story and did the little I could. Take care of your kids,

May God continue to watch over you and your family. In Jesus name,

Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry Available For Sale / My Husband & I Agreed That Another Man Should Impregnate Me — Woman Tells Court / Sad As Teacher Mocks Student For Using Rice Sack As School Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.