Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Don't Believe Westhof Sold The Match (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Believe Westhof Sold The Match (video) (293 Views)

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe Westhof Sold The Match (video) by ncpat(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Watch the goals highlights and comment, as for me back in 1994 I watched the match live and most of us cried and could not sleep that night, as for the Referee, I will say the man is fair, remember he gave Italy red card and as for the panelty that's what he saw and there was no VAR to review it. Someone even commented that westerhof did not play Yekini, well Yekini is there, some say no defender, to me that was our best then and we are yet to produce such again, among that squad, the likes of Stephen Keshi, Daniel Amokachi, Samson Siasia, Sunday Oliseh and Emmanuel Amumike and probably more I don't know has emerge as Coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9FiNNnG22I
Re: I Don't Believe Westhof Sold The Match (video) by cr7lomo: 5:02am On Apr 13, 2020
E b like say na yekini even collect this bribe wey bonfere de talk... So b4 aiyegbenis disastrous miss in 2010, yekini had his 16 yrs earlier...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Westhof Sold The Match (video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Listen to Amokachi in this interview. Why did Westerhof WANT to play Italy at all costs. We could have played Romania instead. Listen to Amokachi here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xazGaQkTICg?t=120

(1) (Reply)

This Happen During A Football Match (video) / Top 10 Goalkeepers 2020 / Boxing News: Evander Holyfield Announces Ring Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.