Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) (37495 Views)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 4:58am On Feb 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUb4NkJopdI

One of the Cameroonian ladies was trying to get into our goal during a break in the game for a freekick. Our goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie, was telling her to go back. Asisat Oshoala saw what was happening and came and physically pushed the Cameroonian back.

While Oshoala was pushing that Cameroonian, another Cameroonian tried to run into our goal, but Chiamaka blocked her. However, the Cameroonian knocked down Chiamaka. Asisat then came and dragged that Cameroonian.

Luckily the lineswoman saw everything. A melee ensued and the lineswoman told the referee about the fact that the Cameroonian knocked down Chiamaka and the referee showed the Cameroonian a red card.

That was the second time that the Cameroonians tried to run into our goal.

Coach Randy Waldrum was asked about the drama in the post match press conference and he said that he doesn't believe in voodoo, so he'll let Deborah Abiodun answer the question.

Deborah Abiodun said (in Yoruba) "Omo ibile ni mi" (meaning, "I am a daughter of the soil). She said that she believes that the Cameroonians were just trying to distract them. She said that she doesn't believe in juju, she believes in God and she believes that the Cameroonians were just trying to distract the Falcons.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:10am On Feb 27
They could not use their jazz to defeat the falcons in Cameroon...... How will it work in nigeria

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 5:15am On Feb 27
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by God1000(m): 5:17am On Feb 27
I don't see any juju drama here

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 5:23am On Feb 27
1) ESPN's Sophie Lawson.

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 5:28am On Feb 27

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by naptu2: 5:34am On Feb 27
Esther Okoronkwo scored two goals in the first leg but they were both disallowed. The first two screenshots are what she posted on Instagram after that game.

She was injured in the second game by the very rough and physical Cameroonians (there was a clash of heads) and the third and fourth screenshots are what she posted after the match.

3 Likes

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Samueltemi337(m): 7:41am On Feb 27
Cameroon just dey suffer for our hand
Both male and female

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by nairalee(m): 7:55am On Feb 27
On the contrary Africa is proof that Juju no dey work. If juju dey work why una no fit use am develop unasef? U can't even win world cup with jazz and u are still patronizing juju 🤦🏿

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Authoreety: 7:55am On Feb 27
Maybe they wanted to play us 100 - 1 like the one India played us in 19kirigidi-no-date.

They wanted us to be seeing lion head instead of ball..

Lol... Juju dey Sha but no be for everybody e dey work. Cos we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and wickednes in high places.

Jesus power pass!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by armadeo(m): 7:56am On Feb 27
Na so. All the time.
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by illuminutty: 7:57am On Feb 27
The game of football is not meant for women unless they are built like this.

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Uyi168: 7:57am On Feb 27
Juju that can not make u win world cups and other major trophies..
Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:59am On Feb 27
I will only believe that juju works in football if the combination of the whole African juju will make Kano pillars beat Man city or Real Madrid

5 Likes

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by psychologist(m): 7:59am On Feb 27
No such thing as juju in the game of football
Real juju no need them to enter Nigeria goal post to score or win the match

When ajibade a custodian of the gospel of Christ they there, no juju fit work grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:00am On Feb 27
Cameroonian ladies knew the second leg will be difficult because the referee in the first leg helped them a lot by deliberately nullifying 2 goals scored by falcons.
It's obvious they will employ some tricks just to get into the score sheet and prevent us from scoring. They will be grateful to their juju that they only conceded 1 goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Shedrack777: 8:01am On Feb 27
juju wey no work for inside their pant, that one na juju? with their juju, we go off their pant, full their stomach for 9months

2 Likes

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by brain54(m): 8:02am On Feb 27
"I don't do Juju...

I don't believe in Juju"

Which famous football star made this quote?
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:02am On Feb 27
Cameroon and juju... No wonder dem dey fear comut their 93 yrs old president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:08am On Feb 27
grin
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Warldbest(m): 8:10am On Feb 27
Asisat and Osimhen, same character

1 Like

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by ObalendeCMS: 8:12am On Feb 27
I don't know why they allow women to play that glorious sport!
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Chucks13: 8:12am On Feb 27
I'm so so disappointed in Cameroon so with all the love we showed them these people hate us these much even unto football pitch its a shame because this thing is gradually growing like play like play honestly I have so so many Cameroon friends I'm begining to review my relationship with them now because with the way they are going they might poison me I have to be very careful now since AFCON I began to see this hatred towards Nigeria physically.

It's a shame infact I'm really review my stand with them. I remember how we Nigerians celebrated Roger Milla, Mfede, Makanaki, Mboma, Eto etc even more than our players with all love and passion but today simply we beat them they turned terrorist on the pitch and on social media even on the street against Nigeria.

Shame!!!
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by twilliamx(m): 8:14am On Feb 27
Kk
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:14am On Feb 27
Girls & drama be like 5&6 grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:14am On Feb 27
Which juju
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Glimpsetv: 8:17am On Feb 27
Hmmm, does this JuJu thing really work?

Meanwhile, this is the emotional moment friends brought the coffin of their murdered friend to his favourite football pitch to score last goal:

https://www.nairaland.com/8012455/friends-bring-16-year-old-dead-friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hva2z-zohM
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by Passionate888: 8:18am On Feb 27
Make them use am win world cup
Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Feb 27
nairalee:
On the contrary Africa is proof that Juju no dey work. If juju dey work why una no fit use am develop unasef? U can't even win world cup with jazz and u are still patronizing juju 🤦🏿
African juju is only meant for destruction and not development. It only works to do bad. So African juju won't work if you want to use it to develop your country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) by bigdammyj: 8:21am On Feb 27
Africa it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. / Top Nigerian Footballers Who Made The Best Move This January Transfer Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.