Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Suddenly!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suddenly!!! (173 Views)

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suddenly!!! by sustainee(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
*Suddenly:*
Nobody is thinking about business.
Nobody is planning when to travel.
Nobody is busy reading for an examination.
Nobody is saving for vacation.
Clubbing is not even coming to mind.
Our communities that were overpopulated have suddenly been rid of hold ups and congestion.
No more rushing to work and catching the early bus.
Earning a degree is no longer the priority.
Spending lavishly on parties is no longer a trend.
Hotels and brothels are shut down.
Gluttony is now frowned at.
Education will no longer be a do-or-die affair: professors are in their rooms now, their certificates and degrees totally useless.
- Money has become useless to the rich!
Wealth has failed the wealthy.
Corruption is exposed.
The powerful is rendered powerless.
*_People now have a sense of management:_*
- We now understand that going to church is not the same as going to God.
- Fathers now understand what it means to have a family.
- Some mothers have understood how risky it is to place their children above their husbands.
- People now realise that above the hustle and bustle, it is life that matters.
_*That is the most important thing.*_
That, and how we care for and look after those around us.
This is the time when many will learn to love unconditionally.
Some politicians will turn a new leaf when this is all over. Don't get me wrong: I said _some_!
Cleanliness or rather sanitization will be studies in schools and taking to heart, and mothers will teach their children to be neat.
*_Some pastors will learn that it is better to build men than to build blocks: of what use are those beautiful edifices now when your members don't even feel like today is Sunday!_*
We will all now learn to depend and check on each other: do you see how many _*STAY SAFE*_ messages you have received?
I'm not sure if covid-19 is the handiwork of men or a divine arrangement. But one thing I know: when this is over, a little sanity will be restored to the world and the world will move back a few centuries, when men hadn't lost their sense of being human.
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Latest News:european Nurse Tests Negative To COVID-19 After Calling / Covid-19 / My Prayer Video And Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.