Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Deadly Zone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deadly Zone (213 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Bishops Compose Special Prayer Against Deadly Virus / Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? / The Deadly Doctrine Of "Don't Judge Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Zone by toyinaremu(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2020
"Mama T, he is so caring, he attends to my needs when I'm in need, he is not jealous but the only thing is that he is married. I don’t want to loose him, he is God sent to help me through this financial hard time." She expressed.

Really? I know financial issues can be frustrating. The problem many times is that we love the key holder than the key owner.

Philippians 4:19 said, 'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.' God owns the key to prosperity and yes He has placed the key in the hands of some persons who are not necessarily men.

If He will use men to help you, they demand sex from you. If He will use a married man for you, his wife will know about it.

Will a helper from God involve in a sexual act with you? Never!

If he's helping you out financially and you compensate him with your body, he is not God-sent and you're not in love, you're in lust. No more, no less!

This article is for both the male and the female but I'll lay more emphasis on women and it is not to condemn anyone.

Being desperate about having what isn't yours all in the name of love is lust. That man who tells you he's in love with you and wants to take care of you is only acting in lust.

How can he love you when he's married to his wife? Tell him to go and take care of himself because you have a Father that has your utmost care at hand.

My sister, once you fall for their 'I love you' and open up your laps which was originally meant for a great man and you allow that man to devour you; that's the end of the love and remember, it is also a sin. He sees you as a sex object.

Hear me, a married man will not and will never leave his wife for you, you are nothing to him than a plaything and peradventure you're caught in the act, who suffers the shame and guilt? You!

Forgive me if I'm harsh but ladies need to wake up from this mess and see themselves as the princess and great women God created them to be.

Strive to earn a living and don't be perching around another woman's husband. Can you allow same if it were you? Stop giving the devil an opportunity to destroy your destiny.

Another thing is when you say no to them, say no to their gifts too. Taking their gifts, to them means you will consider them soon even when you know you will never do such!

Do not loiter around sin.

God saved me some years back. I was comfortably loitering around sin, collecting everything I can but will not open up. I was acting like a smart girl but the day someone got to know; before they waited to hear I never opened up my laps ehn, I had suffered embarrassment. Please don’t be a reason another woman cannot sleep in her house because you are a prayer point for her.

And to the men that won't help without sexual exchange, I pray it won't be too late before you repent. You will give an account of the wealth that was entrusted to your care because you obtained it by unmerited favor, and you're abusing it.
Among the great things to add to a resume, do not add a home breaker to it. Give the man some sense to return to his home to take care of it, his home needs the love more than you.

My darling sisters, you are too precious to be forgotten like Dinah in the Bible. It is not too late to make amends, you can correct it now.

Remember, lust leads to sex and sex before or outside marriage kills, but it's only Jesus that saves.

Keep off! It is a deadly zone.
Re: Deadly Zone by blackpanthar: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2020
toyinaremu:
"Mama T, he is so caring, he attends to my needs when I'm in need, he is not jealous but the only thing is that he is married. I don’t want to loose him, he is God sent to help me through this financial hard time." She expressed.

Really? I know financial issues can be frustrating. The problem many times is that we love the key holder than the key owner.

Philippians 4:19 said, 'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.' God owns the key to prosperity and yes He has placed the key in the hands of some persons who are not necessarily men.

If He will use men to help you, they demand sex from you. If He will use a married man for you, his wife will know about it.

Will a helper from God involve in a sexual act with you? Never!

If he's helping you out financially and you compensate him with your body, he is not God-sent and you're not in love, you're in lust. No more, no less!

This article is for both the male and the female but I'll lay more emphasis on women and it is not to condemn anyone.

Being desperate about having what isn't yours all in the name of love is lust. That man who tells you he's in love with you and wants to take care of you is only acting in lust.

How can he love you when he's married to his wife? Tell him to go and take care of himself because you have a Father that has your utmost care at hand.

My sister, once you fall for their 'I love you' and open up your laps which was originally meant for a great man and you allow that man to devour you; that's the end of the love and remember, it is also a sin. He sees you as a sex object.

Hear me, a married man will not and will never leave his wife for you, you are nothing to him than a plaything and peradventure you're caught in the act, who suffers the shame and guilt? You!

Forgive me if I'm harsh but ladies need to wake up from this mess and see themselves as the princess and great women God created them to be.

Strive to earn a living and don't be perching around another woman's husband. Can you allow same if it were you? Stop giving the devil an opportunity to destroy your destiny.

Another thing is when you say no to them, say no to their gifts too. Taking their gifts, to them means you will consider them soon even when you know you will never do such!

Do not loiter around sin.

God saved me some years back. I was comfortably loitering around sin, collecting everything I can but will not open up. I was acting like a smart girl but the day someone got to know; before they waited to hear I never opened up my laps ehn, I had suffered embarrassment. Please don’t be a reason another woman cannot sleep in her house because you are a prayer point for her.

And to the men that won't help without sexual exchange, I pray it won't be too late before you repent. You will give an account of the wealth that was entrusted to your care because you obtained it by unmerited favor, and you're abusing it.
Among the great things to add to a resume, do not add a home breaker to it. Give the man some sense to return to his home to take care of it, his home needs the love more than you.

My darling sisters, you are too precious to be forgotten like Dinah in the Bible. It is not too late to make amends, you can correct it now.

Remember, lust leads to sex and sex before or outside marriage kills, but it's only Jesus that saves.

Keep off! It is a deadly zone.

Thank you mamaT
This is so insightful, pls ma do you have a blog or insta handle that we can follow?

1 Like

Re: Deadly Zone by toyinaremu(f): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2020
blackpanthar:

Thank you mamaT
This is so insightful, pls ma do you have a blog or insta handle that we can follow?

Yes I have sir, blog is www.kingdomelectyouth.com and other social
Media as Oluwatoyin Aremu

(1) (Reply)

President Evil 4: Outbreak! / Televangelist Who Sold Fake COVID-19 Cure Asks Viewers For Cash Shamelessly / I Slept At T.B. Joshua's Church For Weeks Got No Miracle -amokachi; Lockdown Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.