Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG (6137 Views)

Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by sleekgist4: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shock can best describe the drama popular Yoruba actor, Lateef Adedimeji and his girlfriend displayed on social media, as the actor and his boo fought verbally on Instagram live.

Lateef Adedimeji was recently on Instagram live and his girlfriend joined and they started exchanging words on the Instagram live and they kept at it. SleekGist Reports.

Lateef Adedimeji blasted her and asked why they can’t settle the fight privately instead of the ’embarrassment on Instagram live’.

This didn’t go down well with some Nigerians who took out time to call her out on twitter.

See video and reactions below…

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/nigerians-drag-lateef-adedimejis-girlfriend-after-she-fought-with-him-on-instagram/

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by irunoko(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by OsuMustGo: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yeye
Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by OdefaGirl(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Madam..... I know you have made up your mind to kiss the relationship goodbye because I wonder how the woman will welcome you after such public display with her name...... some women shaa....abi na for show ni?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by sLentlover7778(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
My street light has stopped working since Sanwo olu take over from Ambode..

Does it mean that Ambode project will be abandoned because he's no more in power? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by nepapole(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mcheeew!
Amidst covid palava, these ones get time display stupidity. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by yanabasee(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Madam..... I know you have made up your mind to kiss the relationship goodbye because I wonder how the woman will welcome you after such public display with her name...... some women shaa....abi na for show ni?

It could be....

Or, she wants to get to limelight through controversial means......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Tapout(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
what do u expect, people are bored....the only tangible thing to do now is to chase clout

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by YungMillionaire: 1:21am On Apr 13, 2020
his fault for dating a mentally unstable wh0re

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Hypnotise: 2:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Shey na wife we go call this one? Feminist wife. Honestly, she mess up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by baines3(m): 5:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Very funny.... U guys r abusing his Airtel wife abi.

Dats his airtel wife in airtel advert na.... I believe airtel is cooking something new dats why... So guys keep ur fingers cross

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2020
angry angry angry

Staged to buy cheap attention. Good job

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Hhenryy: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2020
A large percentage of women have attitude problem. Most of them are toxic, rude and uncouth. This one here is another example....... Unfortunately these "lover-boys" won't scold them, instead they keep pampering them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Cruzzyweb1: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg dey your dey
Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by DaHrNn0001: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Wow... This is so disheartening... Toxic women everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Just an advert. That's not his wife. AIRTEl dey use them advertise fast network

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Amotekun777: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Londonland: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Just an advert. That's not his wife. AIRTEl dey use them advertise fast network
majority of Nigerian youth are fools, they are outdated, they are not ready to learn and do some research in their spare time, lateef already married and that's not his wife

They don't do findings before jumping here like frog and comment nonsense
Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by dapsoneh: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Londonland:
majority of Nigerian youth are fools, they are outdated, they are not ready to learn and do some research in their spare time, lateef already married and that's not his wife

They don't do findings before jumping here like frog and comment nonsense
Oga calm down, it might be an advent but Lateef isn't married
If u have proof, release it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Londonland: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
dapsoneh:
Oga calm down, it might be an advent but Lateef isn't married
If u have proof, release it here
his wife name is Oyebade Adebimpe

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by dapsoneh: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Londonland:
you see yourself? And u were accusing people of not making their findings. Bimpe is neither his gf nor his wife. They are just colleagues. The picture a bove was a movie and you can go on youtube to b impes interview about her love life

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by agbolahan1991(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Women are the definition of madness....as a man u need to exercise all the patient u have within u....
They are frustrating .....
They are annoying....
If you are not ready to tolerate nonsense don't think of marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by WandaNara: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Londonland:

Stop forming I too know. Lateef is single

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by Tobinrobin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
The two are the couples in Airtel Ad. I believe the live was staged and they’re not dating. Lateef is married & that’s not his wife.
Re: Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG by irunoko(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
all for clout my dear

(1) (Reply)

Jeez, FAT RAPPER Rick Ross Has Lost A Lot Of Weight – Check Out His New Body / Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet / Girl Born With 'elephant Trunk' In India Worshipped As Hindu God - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.