Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Learn How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself (529 Views)

Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / How To Easily Fund Your Facebook Advert Without Getting Frustrated / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself by goldbeth2020(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Would you like to get my exact Facebook ads formula that I use to convert, at the very least, 9 out of every 10 visit I get to my offer into REAL cash in the bank?

If you run any type of online businesses you will agree with me that THE BIGGEST problem you are facing now is getting the right type of customers to our offers,
attracting the wrong type of customers to your website or offer and end up not buying anything is a waste of money, waste of time and waste of energy.

But what if there is a simple Facebook ad formula you can use RIGHT NOW, to create a simple ads that will literally help you target the right customers
who would buy your product or services. and keep them interested – even if you have never created a Facebook ads before..

Are You Ready To Produce Ten Times Better Results? It’s About Time For You To Learn Facebook Advertising The Right Way!

Do you have a Boutique business? A car dealership business, a Hair dressing business or any other business that has to do with you sourcing for customers?
Do you want to get so much customers in your business you end up sending some away? If so then this ebook is for you, It contains all you need to know to create a good Facebook ads.

What you will learn.

- This eBook will teach you how to create your Facebook ads, so you can do it yourself anytime you want.

- You will also learn how to define your budget so you do not waste money on ads.

-Why is Facebook Advertising a key to successful online promotion?

- Types of Facebook adverts and their position

- You will understand Facebook marketing objectives. this is where a lot of people get confused, do not worry, we get covered.

- Creation Of Facebook Ads to Drive New Followers your business page.

- Targeting your audience. this shows you how to target the right customer for your product or service.

- Analyzing results of Facebook advertising.

-Case Study: How to become a market leader in a competitive car industry.
and many more.

i also added some fantastic bonuses for you.

BONUS.

1. E COM MASTERY
Discover The Insider Secrets To Making Money With Your Own E commerce Business

2. How to Create Your Own Physical Video Products.

3. Six Figure Blogging.
Insider Secrets To Building High Profitable Blogs.

4. The Insiders Guide To Profitable Niche Research.

E book Price: Only for The price of your favorite pizza. N2,999.

Send WhatsApp 09068934073
Or click the link here https:///2349068934073

IF YOU BUY TODAY, YOU ALSO GET THE FOLLOWING.

1. Lifetime support. You will have the opportunity to be added to my private chat, where you get to ask me all
the questions you want.

2. I will also show you three places where you will get EYE CATCHING FREE STOCK PHOTOS to use for your ads.

3. where to get free video for your ads.

4. where you can also create your own advertising videos for free.

5. A spacial word document where i outlined the 14 step i use in writing the sales copy for my Facebook ads.

Send WhatsApp 09068934073
clicking here https:///2349068934073

(1) (Reply)

Imports Data India – A Major Key To Success In Business Growth / Best Business Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! / BREAKING: BP Records $4.4bn Quarterly Loss As Oil Prices Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.