Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period (460 Views)

Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period by sp2002(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am a poultry farmer and also a property agent. I am a family man of 3 kids - 13, 9 and 5yrs old but honestly I cleared some debts and bills in February but now i dont have money to sort out food for my kids. Pls I need a loan of 50 to 100k so that I will be able to get some food items. I promise to pay after 2 or 3wks after d sit at home/lockdown. 08137775986 is my number. Pls help a brother
Re: Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period by ayeesha: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2020
sp2002:
I am a poultry farmer and also a property agent. I am a family man of 3 kids - 13, 9 and 5yrs old but honestly I cleared some debts and bills in February but now i dont have money to sort out food for my kids. Pls I need a loan of 50 to 100k so that I will be able to get some food items. I promise to pay after 2 or 3wks after d sit at home/lockdown. 08137775986 is my number. Pls help a brother

There are lots of loan apps you can borrow money from. Check Google, I'm sure you'll get quite a few. I believe some banks keep advertising for loans using some ussd codes or so. Why not make enquires about those as well. Cos to be honest with you sir, in these hard times, only your family members or close family friends can lend you such amounts you are looking for. No one knows how long the lockdown will last for and I doubt anyone will want to borrow a total stranger money. This is My Opinion though. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period by sp2002(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
ayeesha:

There are lots of loan apps you can borrow money from. Check Google, I'm sure you'll get quite a few. I believe some banks keep advertising for loans using some ussd codes or so. Why not make enquires about those as well. Cos to be honest with you sir, in these hard times, only your family members or close family friends can lend you such amounts you are looking for. No one knows how long the lockdown will last for and I doubt anyone will want to borrow a total stranger money. This is My Opinion though. Goodluck!
thanks and welcome
Re: Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period by Kemmy210(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
You may not be given 50k at once,so you may have to try two or more.I just want to suggest reliable ones for you. Branch,Carbon and Fair money.best wishes.This time shall pass
Re: Pls Help. I Want To Borrow Money To Tackle Hunger In This Covid19 Period by sp2002(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kemmy210:
You may not be given 50k at once,so you may have to try two or more.I just want to suggest reliable ones for you. Branch,Carbon and Fair money.best wishes.This time shall pass
thanks. Amen

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Lessons To Help You Live More Consciously / Clean Samsung 1.5HP Indoor Unit(only)for Sale / 10 Signs You're Eating Too Much Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.