Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? (5457 Views)

Coronavirus: I See Dead Bodies In The Streets Of Africa — Bill Gates’ Wife / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Yes. Please do fvck off swiftly and professionally.
Bill Gates' ass-sucker!

I think you're high on some cheap drugs and just looking for who to blame for your failures.

So how about you name the type that made you high so we can recommend what you need to get back your long lost senses.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
naijaboy756:
so CNN and BBC with all the biases are credible to you?

You no know anything joor

You dey mind am? cheesy
GraGra247 is a fool.. lol

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

I think I agree with you. I'm taking it too far. I let her enjoy her delusion going forward.

Yet you keep quoting me. Hahahahhahahaha.

E pain am. Olodo cry

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
byinks:

It will use 5G.
Hilarious, IOT that's been existing for years suddenly depends on 5g? Don't you know CCTV is an application of IOT?
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by byinks(f): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thehumanlloydl:

Hilarious, IOT that's been existing for years suddenly depends on 5g? Don't you know CCTV is an application of IOT?

There are at least 300 new IOT developed by Nokia labs alone that will run on 5g.
Cctv will soon become obsolete
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Yet you keep quoting me. Hahahahhahahaha.

E pain am. Olodo cry

I want to show everyone what a deceiver you are.

Evil prevails when good men are silent.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Timi141:
She can't even do a simple Google search for Locks News Network. But to they can just post any rubbish to tear someone down.

People in eastern Europe will be making money writing rubbish and stupid trolls will just be swallowing their lies because the Stark truth is too painful for them to believe.

sweetmelanin is a useless drug addict. I doubt she even knows what is Google.

She goes about blindly deceiving people with blatant lies and claims from rogue online sources.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by frank317: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Do your dirty work yourself you simpleton. So you expect me to start digging up your own posts for you? Lmao.

Shameless bully. You can't bully me o you hear!

Madam, what has Bill gate done so bad to u that u are angry at everyone who supports him and u are cursing like this.

I for one think, most of what u have come up with are unconfirmed proves that he is really a bad guy. I think he has done so much for Africa that we should be grateful to him instead.

I think he is just a smart man who uses his brain more than most of us in this part of tye world and he should be commended for this instead of trying make him the devil.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by caye(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Again, stop deflecting.

Its your own tongue and foolish way of reasoning that will cause irreparable damage to your pathetic existence.

You bullied an innocent guy on my thread yesterday just because he didn't agree with you. Now you're here chatting shiit. lipsrsealed

,, I dont expect much from a dolt who proudly announced that he would be first in line to receive his share of Mark of the Beast because your rotten brain cannot dare challenge whatever your caucasian saviours tell you to do.
sweetmelanin, don't you know that there are probably many white racists pretending to be Africans here, including many security agents of different western and Arab countries? You think only Africans come on nairaland? Even Boko haram supporters are represented here. Just keep that in mind when they seem to stress you. They are what we called disinformants. That is their job; online brainwashing of half-baked Africans for their different agendas.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by wisdomiskey(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2020
GraGra247:

sweetmelanin is a useless drug addict. I doubt she even knows what is Google.

She goes about blindly deceiving people with blatant lies and claims from rogue online sources.

Rather, I believe you are the drug addict here, acting like a nutjob and constituting nuisance all over the place.

You must spend all day and night jacking off to sweetmelanin. Can't even hide your obsession anymore lipsrsealed

Agbaya. Local champion. Agbero.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
byinks:

There are at least 300 new IOT developed by Nokia labs alone that will run on 5g.
Cctv will soon become obsolete

5g is JUST an advancement. What do you mean "New IOT"? IOT is a general term being applied to numerous hardware devices. I used CCTV as a basic application to let you know that IOT isn't a new thing. Also as you claim ; the "New IOT" will run on 5g, that doesn't mean it's EXCLUSIVE to 5g.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by byinks(f): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Thehumanlloydl:

5g is JUST an advancement. What do you mean "New IOT"? IOT is a general term being applied to numerous hardware devices. I used CCTV as a basic application to let you know that IOT isn't a new thing. Also as you claim ; the "New IOT" will run on 5g, that doesn't mean it's EXCLUSIVE to 5g.

Ok, let's leave it at "New IOT"
Peace.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by iamundisputed2: 1:24am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

LOL. Educated illiterates.

Same Bill Gates who uses Africans as lab rats grin go check the statistics of children in developing countries who have been made paralyzed and even died from his vaccines.

A man who has clearly stated the world is "overpopulated" and has made it his life mission to reduce world population by 15% ... that's the same man now that wants to save your barbaric black assess from "coronavirus" cheesy

A man who has categorically refused to vaccinate his own children but wants to forcefully poison vaccinate the rest of the world population.

To think that most of his fellow caucasians clearly see Bill Gates for the devil that he is.. but you brain dead negros are here defending him with your miserable lives... just go look under his instagram comments from hundreds of thousands of his fellow white folks then you'll realise your folly.

No surprise here though as there's a popular saying that goes "The black man sure loves his 'Massa' more than he loves himself" black people like you are so daft and beyond redemption.

Keep worshipping your slave masters lipsrsealed

Why not cross check your wrong information before disgracing yourself on social media? undecided

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22B26Z

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! (graphic) / How To Conceive A Baby Boy / Does Maca Root Really Help In Giving Big Hips And Butt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.