Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? (5428 Views)

Coronavirus: I See Dead Bodies In The Streets Of Africa — Bill Gates’ Wife / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

[s]
Useless empty Mor0n. Same fellows that taught you that Bill Gates is anti Christ and he caused all the curses in your miserable life are the same ones that claim 5G caused Corona virus and Bill gates is behind 5G and Mark of the beast.

Are my now teaching you afresh what your slave masters have been teaching you and your fellow mofos.

You go and suck the poo in their ass and see if you get better. [/s]

Boring!

Keep regurgitating the same stupid lines. LOL. I don't expect anything more from a slowpoke like you. You're free to go to hell with your slave masters. Ode!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Boring!

Keep regurgitating the same stupid lines. LOL. I don't expect anything more from a slowpoke like you. You're free to go to hell with your slave masters. Ode!

Lol!! Bill gates caused all the problems on earth and the ones in your miserable life.

Is this really who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Boring!

https://www.nairaland.com/5788661/coronavirus-sham-real-agenda-called

So you honestly believe the above hogwash.

I honestly pity you. Even an illiterate carpenter dressed in suit can easily deceive you. Trust me on this one.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

https://www.nairaland.com/5788661/coronavirus-sham-real-agenda-called

So you honestly believe the above hogwash.

I honestly pity you. Even an illiterate carpenter dressed in suit can easily deceive you. Trust me on this one.

Yes that's my thread!!! Thank you so much for sharing it so more people can have a look and get educated! grin

You're free to spend the rest of your miserable day going through my profile and sharing every post of mine.

Weak-minded simpleton kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by new2012: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

.. and what are those bunkers for you dummy? Since you know all the "facts"

A lady? Such insults? Some people are certainly raised by the streets.

Sir/Ma, I won't stoop to your level to exchange insults with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
new2012:

A lady? Such insults? Some people are certainly raised by the streets.

Sir/Ma, I won't stoop to your level to exchange insults with you.

Weren't you the same idioot insulting someone on my coronavirus thread yesterday? Now you can't "stoop" so low. LOL.
Shameless hypocrite!

You can't post any facts other than the same garbage the world's elite have been brainwashing you with for decades now. So you'd rather deflect and act high and mighty. Educated illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by new2012: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

LOL. Educated illiterates.

Same Bill Gates who uses Africans as lab rats grin go check the statistics of children in developing countries who have been made paralyzed and even died from his vaccines.

A man who has clearly stated the world is "overpopulated" and has made it his life mission to reduce world population by 15% ... that's the same man now that wants to save your barbaric black assess from "coronavirus" cheesy

A man who has categorically refused to vaccinate his own children but wants to forcefully poison vaccinate the rest of the world population.

To think that most of his fellow caucasians clearly see Bill Gates for the devil that he is.. but you brain dead negros are here defending him with your miserable lives... just go look under his instagram comments from hundreds of thousands of his fellow white folks then you'll realise your folly.

No surprise here though as there's a popular saying that goes "The black man sure loves his 'Massa' more than he loves himself" black people like you are so daft and beyond redemption.

Keep worshipping your slave masters lipsrsealed

Whoever raised you, did a poor job since you're not capable of any argument, discourse or whatever without insults.

When has vaccine ever been compulsory? Which vaccine has Gates pushed to the mainstream? Polio? which he paid for wasn't even compulsory. Which other? Kindly share.

OK, he's the devil, pack a gun and go kill him.

Its fine to have an opinion, its fine to believe something-even if its unreal, bring your facts, argue like adults not toddler. Hope your inability to control your tongue don't cause irreparable damage in your life some days.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Yes that's my thread!!! Thank you so much for sharing it so more people can have a look and get educated! grin

You're free to spend the rest of your miserable day going through my profile and sharing every post of mine.

Weak-minded simpleton kiss

I sure had to check it to see if you're even sane at all. Obviously you need a mental health check up. Else how can someone wallow in this level of deception and even agree to pass it around.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by new2012: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Weren't you the same idioot insulting someone on my coronavirus thread yesterday? Now you can't "stoop" so low. LOL.
Shameless hypocrite!

You can't post any facts other than the same garbage the world's elite have been brainwashing you with for decades now. So you'd rather deflect and act high and mighty. Educated illiterate.

Can u screenshot and post the insult here please. I'm not responsible for your inability to read and understand.

And no, you can't drag me to a point of exchanging insults with you.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
new2012:

Whoever raised you, did a poor job since you're not capable of any argument, discourse or whatever without insults.

When has vaccine ever been compulsory? Which vaccine has Gates pushed to the mainstream? Polio? which he paid for wasn't even compulsory. Which other? Kindly share.

OK, he's the devil, pack a gun and go kill him.

Ita fine to have an opinion, its fine to believe something-even if its unreal, bring hour facts, argue like adults not toddler. Hope your inability to control your tongue don't cause irreparable damage in your life some days.

Again, stop deflecting.

Its your own tongue and foolish way of reasoning that will cause irreparable damage to your pathetic existence.

You bullied an innocent guy on my thread yesterday just because he didn't agree with you. Now you're here chatting shiit. lipsrsealed

I dont expect much from a dolt who proudly announced that he would be first in line to receive his share of Mark of the Beast because your rotten brain cannot dare challenge whatever your caucasian saviours tell you to do.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
new2012:

[s]Can u screenshot and post the insult here please. I'm not responsible for your inability to read and understand.[/s]

And no, you can't drag me to a point of exchanging insults with you.

I already did dummy. Now what?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by new2012: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Again, stop deflecting.

Its your own tongue and foolish way of reasoning that will cause irreparable damage to your pathetic existence.

You bullied an innocent guy on my thread yesterday just because he didn't agree with you. Now you're here chatting shiit. lipsrsealed

I dont expect much from a dolt who proudly announced that he would be first in line to receive his share of Mark of the Beast because your rotten brain cannot dare challenge whatever your caucasian saviours tell you to do.

Once again, this claim you just made, can you screenshot it and post here? Can you just check, screenshot anywhere I made any such statement or even bully anyone and post it here.

If you can lie on something this small and verifiable even on this same forum, how then is it possible for you to have any idea on that which you publish?

I do apologize for engaging you, I'd thought you were capable of sane conversation. Wouldn't be replying you after this and thanks for the insults!
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

I sure had to check it to see if you're even sane at all. Obviously you need a mental health check up. Else how can someone wallow in this level of deception and even agree to pass it around.

Olodo. Keep investigating all my posts there grin Glad I've given you work to do in your isolation. Jobless git.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
new2012:

Once again, this claim you just made, can you screenshot it and post here? Can you just check, screenshot anywhere I made any such statement or even bully anyone and post it here.

If you can lie on something this small and verifiable even on this same forum, how then is it possible for you to have any idea on that which you publish?

I do apologize for engaging you, I'd thought you were capable of sane conversation. Wouldn't be replying you after this and thanks for the insults!

Do your dirty work yourself you simpleton. So you expect me to start digging up your own posts for you? Lmao.

Shameless bully. You can't bully me o you hear!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Olodo. Keep investigating all my posts there grin Glad I've given you work to do in your isolation. Jobless git.

And your job is?? To spread false news and deception. To display stark ignorance in broad daylight.

To tell the world that Bill gates caused all their problems and that the internet causes viruses and bacteria.

Have you yet done the mental health check up.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by new2012: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Please allow this issue go.. This person will drag you to her level and make you loose your cool. The level of ignorance or should I say 'supposed intelligence' is ridiculously absurd.

As much as you wouldn't go exchanging blows with a tout or fighting with a mentally challenged person, so are some issues worth letting go.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

And your job is?? To spread false news and deception. To display stark ignorance in broad daylight.

To tell the world that Bill gates caused all their problems and that the internet causes viruses and bacteria.

Have you yet done the mental health check up.

You're obviously a very lonely man. Keep quoting me till thy kingdom come. I've said what I came here to say so go and choke!

Adios.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
new2012:

Please allow this issue go.. This person will drag you to her level and make you loose your cool. The level of ignorance or should I say 'supposed intelligence' is ridiculously absurd.

As much as you wouldn't go exchanging blows with a tout or fighting with a mentally challenged person, so are some issues worth letting go.

Quote me directly na. Lily-livered simp.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
new2012:

I think I agree with you. I'm taking it too far. I let her enjoy her delusion going forward.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by sweetmelanin(f): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

I think I agree with you. I'm taking it too far. I let her enjoy her delusion going forward.

Yes. Please do fvck off swiftly and professionally.
Bill Gates' ass-sucker!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by calaharry: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
He is playing God bunker cannot save him only Christ will.
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by Renida: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:
GraGra247 & new2012: Two punk ass retaaards who can't come up with any evidence, facts or proof to justify their idiotic way of reasoning. So instead, they gang up like losers to console themselves over the opinion of a lady who dares to think outside the box.
Some people have air in their heads not brains lipsrsealed

Smh vigorously grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by Countersam(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
ivolt:
Why do you care?
He is being proactive.
If you are well informed then you should know better, his proactiveness is world known and ofcourse very beneficial and profitable to him.

If you plan for destruction it's logical that you also plan for safety

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by Timi141: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

LOL. Educated illiterates.

Same Bill Gates who uses Africans as lab rats grin go check the statistics of children in developing countries who have been made paralyzed and even died from his vaccines.

A man who has clearly stated the world is "overpopulated" and has made it his life mission to reduce world population by 15% ... that's the same man now that wants to save your barbaric black assess from "coronavirus" cheesy

A man who has categorically refused to vaccinate his own children but wants to forcefully poison vaccinate the rest of the world population.

To think that most of his fellow caucasians clearly see Bill Gates for the devil that he is.. but you brain dead negros are here defending him with your miserable lives... just go look under his instagram comments from hundreds of thousands of his fellow white folks then you'll realise your folly.

No surprise here though as there's a popular saying that goes "The black man sure loves his 'Massa' more than he loves himself" black people like you are so daft and beyond redemption.

Keep worshipping your slave masters lipsrsealed
Another Anti-vaxxer spotted.

I'm not surprised, any stupid movement that starts in the US will surely make it's way down here. If Q-anon can make it's way down here why not the Anti-vaxxers.

Since you can't quote or bring any legit news article or academic study, I'll leave you to your insults. When you have children and you are raising your family, just remember that vaccines are from the white Antichrist devil and the blood of Jesus is enough for your kids.

Good day.
https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/hoax-claim-that-bill-gates-refused-to-vaccinate-his-own-children/
Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by naijaboy756: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Keep gathering fake news from rogue websites and individuals on social media.

Of all that Obama did for America, you need to see the propaganda lies manufactured against all over social media during his tenure.

If you didn't get your news about dignitaries from CNN and BBC and such reliable news sources then be sure its fake and malicious news from rogues and hungry bloggers.
so CNN and BBC with all the biases are credible to you?

You no know anything joor

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by Timi141: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Only an insane illiterate will think that Africa especially Nigeria's population growth rate is sustainable with the sort of poverty and unemployment that we are facing.

To then top it off, they are now railing against vaccines.

Some people just want to suffer .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by GraGra247(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
naijaboy756:
so CNN and BBC with all the biases are credible to you?

You no know anything joor

Okay show me your reliable news source. I'm waiting ooh!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bill Gates Building Doomsday Bunkers? by naijaboy756: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Okay show me your reliable news source. I'm waiting ooh!
I didn't mention any.

You did and surprisingly you affirmed that BBC and CNN are. Who controls those media houses?

You watch what they want you to watch

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 14 2021 In Nigeria / How You Can Loss Weight Or Reduce Pot Belly / MY MOM IS GOING BLIND. HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.