Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. (22034 Views)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Collins4u1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Show us your wrist and palm
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
You got the picture from Google and Google could not solve your problems? You now brought the matter before amadioha of nairaland abi?

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by duality(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
tunnyl:
Go to a pharmacy and explain to them, they will tell you to buy this drug or any other one. "AZITHROMYCIN" use one daily

I thought Azithromycin is for respiratory tract treatment

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by samworthyever: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
I think it should be scabies. I just treated mine with Benzyl- Benzoate not long ago. Get BB for just #300, take you bath and apply in the affected area. It hurts alot and make you uncomfortable, so you have to do it when you are not going anywhere. Avoid contact with Eyes and other sensitive area. wash your clothes and bed spread with detergent and hot water to kill the insect and its eggs. After 7days you will see changes.
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by tunnyl(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
duality:

I thought Azithromycin is for respiratory tract treatment

Azithromycin is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, eye infections, and sexually transmitted diseases. Azithromycin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Source: Google

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by PeaceGord: 4:50am On Apr 14, 2020
vincenteger:
Oga from your description it's scabies
Experienced this shit last year
Just the way you described it
Go and buy benzyl benzoate and ivermectin and your problems are over

@Op, I believe you must be confused with the many pieces of advice here.

I suffered the same thing last November and this prescription above is the only help you can get.

Invermectin is very cheap, I guess 20 Naira a tab. You take 4 morning and night for two days.

Buy Moko brand of Benzyl Benzoate.

Apply around affected region.

Change your pants and towel after every bath.

Use Izal to disinfect.

Works like magic.
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by PeaceGord: 4:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Tastemoney:
Probable Diagnosis: Scabies

Treatment procedure:

1) Ivermectin 2abs ( Take the 2 tabs., all at once .

2) Benzylbenzoate suspension (Apply from your neck down to your toes after bathing at night. Avoid contact to your eyes, mouth and nose or open wound)

3) Calamine lotion (apply from neck to toes every morning after bathing) Pls avoid contact to your eyes,mouth and nose )...This will stop the itching.

4) Soak your towels, bed sheet and inner wears with boiled water and detergent

If the symptoms do not stop after 7days. ..visit the hospital.

Estimated cost for this therapy is less than N1k

Quick recovery

Just as I said, but you need to take the tab for two days.

There is nothing like overdose.

I took two and it came back.

Take 4 daily for two days!

Personal experience!
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by papagiddy(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2020
spiralwedge:
What you need is ABONIKI.

One time, e go work. Come and thank me later
chairman, u wicked oo. u wan kill d guy ?
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Tastemoney(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
PeaceGord:

Just as I said, but you need to take the tab for two days.

There is nothing like overdose.

I took two and it came back.

Take 4 daily for two days!

Personal experience!

Actually, 2tabs is enough provided you apply Benzylbenzoate followed by proper hygiene.

If you use same old towels and underwear, it will surely relapse. That's probably what happened in your case.

NB: Every single drug has side effects. ..though it may not be immidiate and fatal but it is better avoided.
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by bonnyhope: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Idonweak:
Good morning nairalanders.
My penis has been really itchy for like a month. It started like play but now I'm really worried. The itchy is so pleasing. Aside the itchiness, i don't have any other symptoms at all. No penis discharge, painful erection and everything else is normal. I also noticed my buttocks itches alittle plus i had a boil/lump there but it bursted and cleared but now the boil/lump is back.

Please before you accuse me of contacting sti, I want you to know i had been celibate since the beginning of these year. My guess is scabies but I'm not sure. Please lemme know what you think and what i can use if you have had similar experience before. Thanks.

Disclaimer: The penis below is not mine. I got it from google. I only upload it because that's what the condition of my penis look like.

This prick looks dead
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nwachitext(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Hi! I read your complaint I think it's scabies I once had it. Do this if it has not stopped. Start using Tetmosol soup the yellow tab. Buy loratyn-10. The pharmacy will add two cream. Buy Bagon insecticide. Spray your clothes, your bed and all corners for two weeks. Repeat the exercise once or twice you will be ok.
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by arnoldogiamien: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
tunnyl:
Go to a pharmacy and explain to them, they will tell you to buy this drug or any other one. "AZITHROMYCIN" use one daily
wrong
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by arnoldogiamien: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
rex444:
could be filariasis or one of this change of water shit.... get antibiotics and medicated soap.... try medisoft soap
antibiotics for filariasis. Killer doctor
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Olude193: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2020
arnoldogiamien:
antibiotics for filariasis. Killer doctor

Loool

Even me I fear

But people keep prescribing ivermectin for him
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by BabbanBura(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Preshieben:
Let's see the peniss biko
Can't be giving advice on what I haven't seen with my eyes

Na so u like dick reach!

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Idonweak:
Good morning nairalanders.
My penis has been really itchy for like a month. It started like play but now I'm really worried. The itchy is so pleasing. Aside the itchiness, i don't have any other symptoms at all. No penis discharge, painful erection and everything else is normal. I also noticed my buttocks itches alittle plus i had a boil/lump there but it bursted and cleared but now the boil/lump is back.

Please before you accuse me of contacting sti, I want you to know i had been celibate since the beginning of these year. My guess is scabies but I'm not sure. Please lemme know what you think and what i can use if you have had similar experience before. Thanks.

Disclaimer: The penis below is not mine. I got it from google. I only upload it because that's what the condition of my penis look like.
click on the link in my signature for a consultation at a small fee
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Longbean11: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2020
tunnyl:
Go to a pharmacy and explain to them, they will tell you to buy this drug or any other one. "AZwITHROMYCIN" use one daily
Azithromycin is not so good for such case
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Idonweak: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
click on the link in my signature for a consultation at a small fee

It's gone and I'm okay. This post has been long. Thank you
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by tunnyl(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Longbean11:

Azithromycin is not so good for such case

That's why I said "or any other one"
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

Na so u like dick reach!
No I don't
Dick no be food lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Quiver: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Idonweak:

It's gone and I'm okay. This post has been long. Thank you

Which of the advise did you follow and how long before it went?
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Idonweak: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Quiver:

Which of the advise did you follow and how long before it went?

Tastemoney:
Probable Diagnosis: Scabies

Treatment procedure:

1) Ivermectin 2abs ( Take the 2 tabs., all at once .

2) Benzylbenzoate suspension (Apply from your neck down to your toes after bathing at night. Avoid contact to your eyes, mouth and nose or open wound)

3) Calamine lotion (apply from neck to toes every morning after bathing) Pls avoid contact to your eyes,mouth and nose )...This will stop the itching.

4) Soak your towels, bed sheet and inner wears with boiled water and detergent

If the symptoms do not stop after 7days. ..visit the hospital.

Estimated cost for this therapy is less than N1k

Quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? / Ijeoma Nnodim: A Paediatrician Born Deaf; An Inspirational Story (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.